Current scenes in my home city

So, this is now a thing in the UK.

Where abouts mate?

Liverpool. Toxteth's finest out in force.

bunch of hypocrite hippies ruining the west again.

I'm so sorry we allowed this stupidity to persist long enough for it to spread to other countries. I fear there's nothing that can be done to stop it anymore.

Lefturd antifa and the usual pond life?

nothing new there m8

>though

I don't fucking understand, do they have literally any reason to be out there blocking the way and shitting up an already shitty city?

lol
what bunch of retards

Their entire movement is based on lies, it's easier to spread to other countries when they have people who have no idea why they shouldn't support an "innocent" sounding ideology

German here: In my home city currently Turkroaches drive around in cars with Turkish flags honking. I don't understand why they are here, when they feel as Turkish.

What the fuck are they trying to acomplish?

blm is so fucking irrelevant in europe, cops here would rather give head to a nigger than to kill it

>most of them are white

I'm from Sydney, people had a black lives matter rally here with maybe a 1000 people? Maybe more?

There's even antifa running around here.
Australia's not as bad as the US or UK but we're slowly getting there...

Let blacks into your country they said
what could possibly go wrong they said

>I don't understand why they are here, when they feel as Turkish

None ever accused a German of understanding politics too well

>google colonisation

>though

Did they mean 'thou'?

My girlfriend is a police officer in Newcastle. I just phoned her and she tells me everything is OK; nothing out of the ordinary. I live about an hour away in the sticks.
It's very quiet here as always.

Where's an islamic lorry when you need one?

They are simply going through a rebellious phase and will take any excuse to go into the streets and protest so they can feel like they are making some sort of difference to the world. The only difference they are making is clogging up the city and making motorists slightly irritated. If they were actually serious about making a real tangible change they would join a political party or make one and actually devise policy and campaign for it. But as I say they won't because their outrage is completely faux and manufactured and their lives are otherwise pretty boring.

>though shall not kill

why are british blacks complaining? they have nothing going against them.

Some were chanting for "justice" for some particular lad.

General consensus amongst passers-by was "why can't they just piss off and stop blocking everybody's path?"

Neither do American blacks, they're just worthless creatures.

this frankly

Soros is such a jackass

I know but British blacks are usually alot better off than white working class

>black people
>in newcastle

Why would the UK protest for an US terror organization?

Looks nice mate.

Did you expect them to be able to spell?

>Though Shall Not Kill

Lol hahahahaha niggers are gonna nig no matter where you go

Of course she's going to say its ok, she doesnt want to talk to you whilst she gets pumped in an alleyway by some brave quintessentially british protestors as her neet boyfriend stays at home.

It's BEEN a thing in your country. A rose by another name, user.

They are releasing the "nihilists".

>Black Lives Matter
>In the UK

>A movement born out of blacks being killed/shot in the US

>Relevant at all in the UK

Much like in the USA, there are a small but loud amount of people that act as a rent-a-mob for whatever leftist cause is popular at the moment.

Last week it will have been the EU. Before that it will have been Trident, or fox hunting, or the Iraq War, or something else. They will go wherever they are told. They, thankfully, have no power in mainstream politics (unlike in Scandinavia and Continental Europe) but they are relatively well organised and controlled.

probably all liverpool 'no hope' uni libs

Liverpud here sorry am so sorry about this.

>BLM= Movement to end shooting of blacks by cops in America and de-militarize police, and end "racist systems of power"
>In England. Where police have no guns. Where there is no history of slavery.

What even is their goal here? I swear I am sick of these white cucks. Look at the crowd. So many pathetic whites, inviting their own doom.

yes, S U C C got me dubs!

>though shalt not...
>though

look, i swear to whatever god you believe in i'm not a grammar nazi, but for fuck's sake - i'f you're going to make a huge banner and wave it around in public at least do some fucking spell check shit before hand. just in case

>black lives matter is a movement spawned from police killing nigs
>total whites get killed more by police
>per head native Americans and spics get killed more by police
The entire movement is so fucking hypocritical

comfy af, desu

>they're all Jewish
Really makes you think.......

Not to mention the fact that blacks (13% of the population) commit about 50% of the murders in the US.

And the fact that black-on-white murder is ten times higher than white-on-black murder.

BLM is a fucking joke.

this, they are even aware of this
>Back when I was in secondary school, my first new friend was black.
>He was pretty based. He hated muslims and pakis,
>He told me about how "the government protects them because they are a minority, like how an endangered species gets protected"
>pretty redpilled for how old we were.
I'm still good mates with him, he thinks all the chimpouts in America are bullshit just like the riots we had back in 2011.
>He admitted to me that he got a job easier than I did because "they want to hire me so they don't get called racist, rather than how skilled someone is"
>Him and his family believe in meritocracy and actually work hard
Most blacks over here (except London) are based and assimilate, they don't have gangs or any of the American nigger culture
The only people over here who give a shit about BLM are cucks, students with too much free time, tumblrites, and a few black people(half of them are mixed anyway)
tl;dr BLM fuck off pls

what did they mean by this

"JUSTICE FOR MZEE" is the demand.

Sorry Teabro. We should have stopped it here but didn't.

They meant "thou shall not..." like a commandment of God.

They don't even know God. See 2nd Peter 2:9-16. Despise gov't, etc.

200 autists. Wow impressive.

why is this even a thing in the UK? You guys don't have police brutality.

Even in the US it is like a minor thing that gets blown way out of proportion. Some cops are assholes and the system needs to be fixed a little. But compared to the huge amount of shit that's going around everywhere else in the world, it's surprising that this many people latched on to this one very specific movement.

Wew lad i'm in Liverpool too

Mohamed Abdelhamed Tyrone Shabaab Hamoud (best Cheef Keef impersonator in the UK) on the right there.

>it's surprising that this many people latched on to this one very specific movement.

When you consider that it's being pushed and very well funded by friends of ours like Soros, it becomes less surprising.

>my home city
>my home
You are in denial.

WHAT BLACKS LIVES
OUR POLICE DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS
WHAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED

> Blacks comprise a mere 2.5% of the UK population
> Police don't carry guns
> Black Lives Matter

Where the fuck do niggers get off with their attention seeking behaviour?

>the left
>educated
aren't these lads supposed to be college students?

>Though shall not kill

Jesus Christ...

>bunch of white Brits telling us how to run our police
Tell the globalist scum to piss off.

>Most blacks over here (except London) are based and assimilate, they don't have gangs or any of the American nigger culture
This is only until they gain larger numbers and congregate together.
There are shitty gangs filled with the niggest nigs all fucking over Manchester.
I don't let my wife leave the house alone after the sun goes down.

>My girlfriend is a police officer
sounds like you're the girlfriend desu senpai

Why are they even there?

Has a cop in the UK ever kill a nigger?

>Leftist faggots importing US identity politics

Oh for fuck sake.

>80% of the protesters are white

>tfw you will never cop a feel

some nig died in custody a while ago

>>bunch of white Brits telling us how to run our police

It was also to protest the fact some black fella died whilst being arrested in L'pool, disregarding the fact he was clearly mentally ill running around the city-center barefoot whilst purporting to be brandishing a knife and threatening women.

And nothing of value was lost

WELL HEAR DIS'
>FUCK THAT SHIT

Are they considered white in France?

In work yesterday I mentioned the footage of the Nice attacks to my supervisor. She replied:
>did you see the footage of the lad in Liverpool One?
>disgusting
>he was in handcuffs
>they had him on his stomache
>no shoes or socks
>where was the knife he was supposed to have
>disgusting
>etc.

They are trying to turn him (Mzee Mohammed) into a matyr
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Two this year, but I've no idea if they were black. Three last year (again I've no idea if they were black), one in 2014 (don't know if he was black), none in 2013, then one in 2012 (the chief in question was charged with breaching the health and safety act).

Like I've said, I really don't know why these faggots are importing this crap. There's been more black youths killed by other black youths this year than there has been in the past 4 years at least.

saw a vid where they were chanting "we have nothing to lose but our chains"

what?

there is no police brutality in the UK, the cops don't even have guns

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Let's hope that they don't attempt repeats of 1981 and 2011...

monkey see, monkey do

>British blacks
>sea of white people

I actually have no clue what you're talking about m8.

There aren't even any ex-slave communities in the UK. Most if not all of the darkies came here after WWII after being invited.

>though

I bet half of them are there for Pokémon GO

Freedom to assembly was a mistake

>Let's hope that they don't attempt repeats of 1981 and 2011...

I don't mind, I was 5yo during the '81 Toxteth riots, a bit young to really remember it but they can burn down their own area in in name of justice for all I care, just a shame tax-payers money would be used to rebuild

it's called victimpool for a reason.

Nothing except let the stupidity take over till the pendulum swings too far only for the pendulum to swing back the other way again. That's what Sup Forums is for. So that we can sit and watch until it turns back.

>This is only until they gain larger numbers and congregate together.
Minorities should never be allowed to gain power, or else they become a threat. the UAE is an example of immigration done right
>Emiratis are 1st class citizens and have the most powerful jobs
>Westerners can have good jobs and become wealthy, but have no power
>Laws strictly enforced, with harsh punishments
>Immigrants and natives of UAE are segregated in education and work
The UAE isn't perfect, but they are wealthy and the Emiratis still control the means of power there(Government, military, police etc.)

I'm from Liverpool living still, basically some 18 yr old black kid died in police custody just last week, he died from supposedly randomly falling ill and died just after paramedics arrived

>BLM
>UK

It doesn't even fucking apply to the UK. Fucking idiots.

It's a bit shit when they start burning and looting family businesses.
Watching videos of jiggaboos stealing rice from sainsburys was golden though.

Don't Kill all the Abo's they said
What could possibly go wrong they said.

Thou shalt not kill, but thou must sell thy cloak for a sword.

Why do people in non-American countries protest for BLM when there is literally no problem for them in non-American countries

I am now crying #blacklivesmattermorethanwhitelives

Just hope the pendulum does not swing with so much momentum the string snaps
ww3

>It doesn't even fucking apply to the UK. Fucking idiots.

It does when it suits their narritive, then they can act out causing a disturbance, they will then feel the repercussions of said disturbance to which they will protest causing a disturbance and.... so the cycle continues

tl;dr perpetual victims

>Sup Forums
>sit and watch

Yea, that about accurately describes what we do here. I mean did any of us think that we could really impact politics using only our memes?

Liverpool guy again, what's ridiculous is he was flailing around with knife just after his asbo, (ankle bracelet thing) was taken off, fucking dindus

It's bad and all, but what do this lot expect? Do they want us to make black people immortal? Some of them die sometimes.

Let reddit onto Sup Forums they said
what could possibly go wrong they said