**Breaking** U.S. SKYKING channel (8.992 MHz USB) sending in the 56.6 waves (((NUKE))

It looks like a data stream in the 56.6 kBs range and has been going for an hour, at least which is only used in aerial attacks from the United States.The SKYKING channel (8.992 MHz USB) that normally carries voice transmissions is sending a constant narrow-band signal on its carrier wave.
Listen To - websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ ( 500, set your XB settings to Low Frequency and open your ports to CW)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=mgA5wsshJm8

According to the CND Channel, multiple reports are claiming the US is going to deliver an airstrikes near the Turkey region if you pay attention to the CND Benx codes. DEFCON has been on CODE BLUE

vocaroo.com/i/s17v0SAHK8zg

2nd TACAMO (callsign: SHADO02) just popped up headed northbound from Tinker while Nightwatch is headed Northeast in close proximity. This is the 2nd TACAMO (LINE97) currently airborne, the last seen about 15 min. ago heading in gen. direction of Instanbul, Turkey. This 2nd TACAMO took off some 15 minutes after an E3 Sentry (SNTRY31H) took off from Tinker.

The TACAMO planes used for tactical nukes are showing up but they'll come and go. FWIW, the E6's have generally been flying on the North/South axis all day and in the middle of the country from North Dakota as far south as Oklahoma. Nightwatch (when on radar and airborne) has been flying similarly, sticking to the central U.S. and usually flying longitudinally. The E3's that have been up have been flying somewhat perpendicular as seen here, screen grab approx. 5:50PM EDT; the E6 is seen flying southbound to north of the E3. A second Sentry (E3) is currently flying a racetrack pattern to the East of Columbia, SC; currently heading to Turkey.
Here is audio from the orders : vocaroo.com/i/s0E6MBDSN8XP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
www2.ljworld.com/news/2002/jun/12/dirty_bombs_biggest/
stratfor.com/weekly/biggest-threat-dirty-bombs-pose-panic
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754314808082698240
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754328198096252929
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're just talking in code they are spelling something out what's going on senpai ?

Confirmed

>Access to Turkish US air base Incirlik blocked, power cut off – Consulate

NUKES IN 30 MINS

Can confirm legit

I don't think a single soul in Turkey would have the slightest idea how to operate the nuclear deployment system

From what I understand not only do they have keycard type stuff that's physical it also has passcodes and shit changed often -- would they ever actually be able to launch the missiles even if they had experts to work it?

Stupid question: Why would they fly E3's all the way from CONUS, when they could send them from Aviano or E2C's from Sigonella?

Nuke just hit turkey

0 casualties

Considering all the shit going on at Incirlik, is it really surprising that they might be moving the nukes to a more secure location?

>would they ever actually be able to launch the missiles even if they had experts to work it?

Turkey has no fucking missiles capable of delivering the nukes they have

nor do they have ANY delivery system, while we're at it

People have said this pretty much every time I've seen it brought up

kek

My sources tell me this is true

***** NUKES INCOMING *****

>nuke

No.

>physical keys
>digital arming
>vault stored
>multiple safeties
>rapid response for loss of nuclear weapons

Yeah, we'd legit go full Iraq on them to get our nukes back, and they're so fucking hard to arm we could take our time.

Turkish forces require codes from the US to arm their nuclear warheads.

US are just reacting to loss of power at Incirlik.

the australians kek

ANDREW TESTING THE COUNT
1, 2, 3,
NUMBERS ARE STILL GOOD
OVER AND OUT

>remove nuclear material
>place in back of truck along with conventional explosives
>detonate whenever

Literally worse than a nuke if set off in a city.

you know the happening is over when people start posting about these radio transmissions

kek willed it

Yeah, after a failed coup soldiers getting there hands on a dirty bomb could be disastrous, and with them being us nukes. All the more reason to why the us are pic related.

>theoretically
Some are probably lying around in a warehouse on base right now while getting a new rust-proof paintjob.

Not really
Dirty bombs are blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion by games and film media.

Dirty bombs are overrated when it comes to a strategic threat. Yeah they're spooky cause of the cancer issue, but the minute you remove the core out of a nuke it's track able. Plus, they're extremely hard to extract. The bombcase is a bitch to get into without proper tools/keys. Also, plutonium cores are just hunks of metal. Unless you can adequately ensure dispersal, it's going to cannonball that into somebodys livingroom

T. Air Force wellfare queen

You clearly have never detonated a nuclear bomb.

They are enacting a contingency plan to get the nukes out of Roachstan. Part of the contingency plan is to have tactical nukes targeted and yields selected in order to cover the operation.

Any contingency that includes a tactical nuke possibility has to be covered by the larger strategic assets to prevent (or ensure) a massive retaliation.

End result. Everyone dies but cockroaches. Sweet irony

>as
The holoraum is scary thin

Wtf you talking about?

Come on dude, have you ever been on a base when a sidearm is missing from the Armory? They go apeshit in US facilities. Base lockdown, building searches. What do you think they use for nukes? The AF has guys who train to extract NBC weapons from hostile areas. Not me cause fuck that, but they're around.

hi CIA

Relax guys hey are just going to move the b-61's to Italy and Germany. (Italy doesn't have Enough shelters for all of the Turk based bombs)

Oh yes.
NATO's Nuclear launch systems have an inbuilt safety.

In the event of a coup or chaos or blackout ot general happening, the code will realign itself so that autistic NEET shutins on the interent will be able to decode the process and warn their fellow civilians. This was originally a Top Secret addition to the system added by RAND, but was declassified by accident when Congress mistakenly slipped the schematics into the 28 page 9/11 release.

We now return you to your Kenyan Goat Braiding Forum.

Have you?

There's so much misinformation on this board it's not funny. Just stop this fucking shit and organize yourselves.

I would be really exited if it wasn't for the countless disappointments I've experienced everytime something is HABBENIN according to Sup Forums

this week was a good week tho, so there is still a tiny spark of hype left

>thin is weak
Do you understand how metal strength works?

You would be better off using medical imaging sources for a dirty bomb.

That's not how it works. If you dont know how to arm a nuke, you cannot trigger the radiactive reaction.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

RT- no fly zone just announced over facility where US keeps their nukes in turkey.
This motherfucker really is insane. He's fucking with a 3rd world war over soem insane cult leader who may or may not have had anything to do with coup (personally I think it was orchestrated by Erdogan).

I think DEVGRU specializes in recovering nukes, they must be either on alert or on the way there to disarm them if need be (source the book "Relentless Strike" on the history of JSOC, which everyone here should read.

Is the US army going to take nuke to safer place? Do someone know sth about that?

Anyone else think Turkey is changing sides to the Russians/Chinks/Indians?

Something is afoot here.

You nigs remember this?

Read it.

you do know that the nuke password for 30+ years was "00000000," correct? You make a joke out of it, but the people in charge of this shit (with potential to destroy the world) are not as smart or as careful as you might hope.
Remember, the lead guy in LulzSec was a 19 year old Brit NEET who was addicted to cough syrup, and drank it all night while hacking into some of the most sensitive US military and security sites.

Turkey doesn't like the whole "moderate Islam" thing, because surprise, they're Islamic.

Russia is probably more down with that sort of stuff than the US.

Not how much Saudi Arabia has had to change for the US (still Islamic as fuck, of course).

Or, they might be going it alone with Iran.

Its actually the 24th Special Operations Wing

Interesting, but come on. Iran and Turkey?

NICE

Damn roaches and their nuke surviving ability!

> you cannot trigger the radiactive reaction.

What now? So I guess you'd be okay with taking a nuclear weapon apart and holding the plutonium or uranium core in your hands, hey it's okay since you cannot trigger the radioactive reaction right?

>you do know that the nuke password for 30+ years was "00000000," correct?

thats the same as I have on my briefcase

How would Russians react if we nuked Incirlik to destroy the weapons there?

BREAKING AND RELATED

RONALDO CONFIRMES WE NUKES NOW

nope, DEVGRU is in charge of recovering/disarming WMDs, they train for it, Delta does not.
Check the book, it came out in summer of 2015 and is very...it has a lot of info no one ever knew before. The NYT has written at least 5 articles on info gleaned from there without giving them credit.
The Author (Sean NAylor) has access from everyone to McCrystal right down to normal operators. How he got these connections, no clue, but should check out the book.

You know the best way to defuse a nuke?

Beat the shit out of it with a sledgehammer.

They are extremely difficult to detonate, or even disassemble without rendering them completely inert and in need of a factory rebuild.

Holy fuck it's HAPPENING twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216

interdasting
yet no mention of coup
keke.mp3

> See this while drinking strong beer

yes you can.

The reaction occurs naturally as soon as prompt criticality occurs. That can be created by explosive compression of are large enough amount of fertile material (uranium 235 or plutonium 239).

A ww2-style nuke can be created with nothing more than 1 primer, 1 bag of gun powder, and the plutonium harvested from a hydrogen bomb.

In fact, if you gave me 2 captured hydrogen bombs, I can guarantee that I can personally construct for you a single ww2-style nuke so long as the hydrogen bombs do not have self-destruct charges that kick in automatically when I take an angle grinder to them.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
How the hell do you work this? All I hear is static.

I just lit up a fat joint

Lets go boys

You're now on a list

nu-male spotted

Wew

I find it kind of hard to believe you have the necessary equipment for building the explosive lens, but still.

No you cant faggot

The explosive lenses for the explosive compression are all exceedingly precisely engineered and controlled. This is a designed safety feature.

You will never, ever be able to set off a nuke by just trying to blow it up with something else

user, if these nukes self-destruct, wouldn't they go BIG BOOM?

Nothing will happen, nothing to see here.

Yeah, I'm joking. Enjoy it.

> I can guarantee that I can personally construct for you a single ww2-style nuke so long as the hydrogen bombs
Shut the fuck up lol

Thanks. Belgian beers are the best.

Nice.
Haven't had a skyking thread in awhile.

just curious...why do you try to contradict me on something you don't know shit about? Do you assume Americans don't live in France, and thus French wouldn't know anything about the Us military?
If you'd like the buy the book from Amazon ("Relentless Strike: a History of JSOC" by Sean Naylor )on kindle, I will give you the page numbers.
I might sound pissy, I don't care, but I literally just read the book this week. It contains info previously unknown to anyone. And someone just comes and tries to contradict me without provide a source for his info.
The only possible source that would have any info is SOFREP, and they would not dare write
about such a thing, they'd get their asses sued off.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216

nice fake source fucking fag

its fake as fuck guys just google skyking

lol, frenchy thinks he knows anything. You're wrong, maybe try read it again you stupid muslim nigger.

Another
> I'm an insider/psychic with news of a happening
DONT RUIN THIS

THIS IS ALL I HAVE

>You will never, ever be able to set off a nuke by just trying to blow it up with something else

I'm pretty sure if you blow it up with another nuke, the fissile material will go critical.

Didn't think that one through, did you aussie?

if you had two hydrogen bombs and wanted to nuke something you would use them not make your own ya dumb cunt
he's talking about a gun type bomb like little boy that was dropped on hiroshima

We'll, because I'm a AFSC 2W2X1. So I know a bit about it. I'm not saying that any of the JSOC guys are incapable, or that DEVGRU doesn't. But I am tell you I know that the AF, has its own teams for that stuff.

I hate these fucking idiots. It seems like it's run by a fucking guy in college. They were wrong about literally everything yesterday.
Worst part is, they attempt to try to masquerade as an "official" agency of some sort, when in reality just a bunch of idiots seek shekels:
"The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack."

SKYKING SKYKING ANSWER IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT
>SKYKING SKYKING ANSWER IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT
SKYKING SKYKING ANSWER IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT
>SKYKING SKYKING ANSWER IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT

> Googling SkyKing
> Not GroundQueen

Fucking pleb

What kind of calls do you guys listen for, how do you differentiate between regular traffic and happening traffic?

Also, DEVGRU doesn't = SEALS. There are not as many as people think. Generally the military likes to have redundancy. So perhaps, you're speaking on a subject you don't 100% know.

SKYKING SKYKING I TOOK A BIG SHIT

Why do you dumb niggers want to be nuked? If nukes go off everyone is affected. Most of you dumb fat neckbeards can't even afford a bunker.

Dirty bombs are a fucking meme you dip. The bomb isn't anymore deadly than the explosives themselves, it's just a big thing to freak ignorant people out. The only thing a "dirty bomb" will accomplish is inconvience, because then people will have to go in and clean up the contamination.

www2.ljworld.com/news/2002/jun/12/dirty_bombs_biggest/

stratfor.com/weekly/biggest-threat-dirty-bombs-pose-panic

Do you hang at Moffat afb? That place blows ass.

>Americans are merely storing un-usable nukes in turkey
>The equipment needed to arm, and deliver the nukes isn't on the base within a kilometer of the nuclear weapons
>The Turkish Military couldn't merely capture a few US personnel, and torture them until they gained compliance if for some reason one of the largest armies in NATO was too retarded to figure out how to arm and deliver a nuke.

Nope, just destroys the nuke assembly without detonating it.

They actually had to account for this phenomenon when planning nuclear strikes btw. They termed it 'fratricide'

Nope.

I can sadly confirm that this is true...

I also made screencap

happening traffic ends with kilo-echo-kilo

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754314808082698240

now its real kek

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754328198096252929

Are you so dense that you think 1 branch of the military baby's the nuclear arsenal?