HAPPENING: (((KERRY))) FUCKED UP

Holy shit, just got in touch with my friend in Turkey and he let me know what's going on for real.

Here's the low down: Russia started bombing terrorists in Syria again, against threats of intervention by the US. The Ruskies called the bluff and NATO announced that they would be flying sorties near Russian bases to "monitor ISIS" (more like threaten Russia).

Suddenly, out of no where, Erdogan blocks the NATO jets then says he wants to mend relations with Russia.

- French air craft carrier was set to deploy to the Gulf
- A conveniently timed massacre occurred, giving them a casus belli to enter the conflict.
- Kerry literally in Moscow trying to strong arm them and suddenly a coup happens in Turkey.
- Obama was apparently not informed about the latter, Kerry had it arranged.
- Coup flops HARD, turns out someone had tipped off Erdogan (I wonder who?)
- Erdogan takes back power and closes US bases and surrounds US troops

Apparently, Kerry literally BTFO out 70 years of US foreign policy. No idea why, my friend cut it off there and had to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Australia
>source is a "friend"

seems pretty legit if you ask me

happening thread.. australia.. seems legit

Not just any friend, a friend in TURKEY

it's late go to sleep user

Denial post... Leaf... seems legit

Yeah sorry if it doesn't make sense I just typed out exactly what he told me before he had to leave.

My nintendo works for dad, he confirmed that Nintendo will buy Sony this year because they made a lot of money when they released Pokemon Go

This just happened

rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/

OP seems to be right

Holy shit, I just confirmed this with my dog. Obama BTFO! MAGA!

>yfw Obama, Kerry, liberals, and other faggots legit destroyed all of our attempts to bring world order over the past 80 years in just 8.

>rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/
I knew he couldn't be doubted. He might be a roach but he knows his shit.

I'm talking to a turkish friend right now in instanbul (she is scared of erdogan).

According to her and her friends there, the whole thing is staged to get Erdogan more power and to filter the resistance in the military out. Mosques actually called out for Jihad last night.

Why do a coup when erdogan is out of town?
Why put 2700 judges on non active?
Why want to reinstate the death penalty?
Why was there no social media blackout as usual, and why did Erdogan himself actually use social media himself this time?

She now just told me some soldiers have literally been beheaded by the crowd in the streets, but I'm going to ignore that statement until I have some proof.

just look at all the pictures of soldiers being lynched on the internet?

>believing a roach

Kerry took our side on the invasion of Cyprus a couple of days ago as well.

It was big news here for a few hours.

I havent had time yet today, I've only seen a picture of some soldiers getting beaten up. You got a link for pics?

You're dubs predicts the number of deaths suffered by Americans living in Turkey today.

(((friend)))

I JUST TALKED TO MY FRIEND IN THE U.S. AIR FORCE

NUKES INCOMING

>NUKES INCOMING

WE WORLD WAR 3 NOW!

I'll post what I've got from another thread.

This

you have to go back buddy

Ach, mein Gott!

This is too much happening.

So this is real then.

Read it.

>BTFO out
>blown the fuck out out

METAL GEAR SOLID WAS A WARNING, NOT AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL.

>>Apparently, Kerry literally BTFO out 70 years of US foreign policy

So IRL smugpepe was right all along about (((JOHN KERRY))) being a disaster waiting to happen?

The information is right but I doubt he has a friend in Turkey. He's on Sup Forums he probably doesn't even have friends in his own country.

Holy shit he wasn't wrong but what I don't understand is how and why did Kerry fuck up?

My friend left me on a fucking cliff hanger

Turkey sucks so much that if they tried shit with America everyone would side with the U.S just on principle. I'm sure even russia would come in too if they get to slice it up like Poland was.

Kerry went rogue and incited a 3rd world war

Burgers BTFO

I dont understand either.

Kerry is at risk for being at Moscow and not telling Obama, but I fail to see how that is a HUGE fuckup of all the foreign policies or why he is the one that fucked everything up

How?

Why?

Care to explain?

Australia reverse shitposting

That's all I've got of dead soldiers worth showing, few more but they're just beaten or so shit it's difficult to see.

Absolute animals.

Everyone, remember, never surrender to a Muslim mob, shoot all of them and save 1 for yourself.

John Kerry is a dense wannabe gigolo, he's a walking disaster. He no doubt fucked everything up just by being there.

Interdasting. But how many more sand niggers are gonna die? I'm having a happening patry tonight. Just me and a case of miller lite

Change the part about Kerry arranging it. Erdogan arranged it. Kerry was clueless as usual.

Skyking X4 is active folks

8992 RIGHT NOW

goddamnit i remember this post now
why are they telling Sup Forums, of all places, this ?

How did they kill them? With knives? Why didn't the military fight back?

damn that a HOT goddess

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>Erdogan blocks the NATO jets then says he wants to mend relations with Russia.

This is the main reason for the coup. There are other reason but this is one of the most important ones.

Thanks for posting m8. My turkish friend just gave me this fb link, some pics are the same but some other ones as well.
https:// book of faces /kemalinogretmeni1919/posts/1743312052608116

Because the radioactive skin drains alot of stats from Int.

Conscripts had too much faith in their roach brethren.

Something has gone wrong, the coup looks like it was suppose to suceed, something between Putin and Kerry

Somethings fucked up big time here

Could be heading for WW3 any minute

FUCKING HELL KEK, NUKES NOW!!!! THIS IS AGONY!!! FUCKING BLOWW IT ALREADY!!!11

Chill out spud nigger, no one wants to stare at dead turks all day.

Damn, pretty gruesome. What the fuck is happening? would Sup Forums rather the coup succeed or what, what's the better outcome for people who visit Sup Forums regularly is what I'm trying to ask

fbpb

post link to the radio pls

I lost it,

Reminder that Turkey is an irrelevant country who actively supports terrorist groups like Al Nusrah and ISIS.

THIS

>BTFO out

A lot of them look like they just got beaten to death with whatever was nearby, but I'm guessing some of them are from knives because of the beheadings. Military didn't fight back because they had surrendered, got mobbed and lynched, or just panicked. Or they were just some guys told to go occupy an area with no real idea of what was happening and surrendered when they heard it failed, too confused to start fighting the crowds.

Link

kek just about how I'm feeling, going to my shitty job every day of the week and having a generally uninteresting life

PUSH THE RED BUTTON PUSH THE RED BUTTON PUSH THE RED BUTTON PUSH THE RED BUTTON PUSH THE RED BUTTON

I WANT TO GO TO FUCKING BED BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH STUFF HAPPENING

ITS WELL PAST MY BEDTIME

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>This is the main reason for the coup. There are other reason but this is one of the most important ones.
It's a roach! Spill the beans, tell us everything you know

Jezus Maryja

Frenchie did, actually. Gave him what he was asking for.

So the coup was organised by the US to spite Erdogan. But it has only cemented Erdogan's power?

Wtf are these gets?
Is Kek in this thread?
Are you there my lord?

Here in Russia the news talking about the possible imposition of martial law tomorrow. We almost at war, western bros. it's a pity, I wanted to be allies with my western bros, but you left us no choice after your pathetic sanctions.

Now we are allies with turkroaches.

I can't believe ww3 is actually upon us

Those digits confirm, lord Kek wills more happening

That's a good fucking question, it's chaos. It looks like the military coup has lost pretty much, but with the capture of the Navy head by the rebels and (as of last I saw) the rebels still holding an air force base, I really don't know. Three US soldiers also got killed last night, which might intensify things if Obongo makes himself useful. Sup Forums seems to be pro-coup for the most part, as the military is Securalist and Erdogan is pro-ISIS.

Has Obama actually managed to destroy the USAs entire influence in the middle east?

It's so fucked. These look like just regular civilian men. And they heard Erdogan needed help so they got onto the streets and killed for him.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that our countries aren't like that to be honest.

What OTHER place would you tell if you had information like?

>Tfw catching up on happenings during morning dump

Gotta love fiber.

Is i actually happening lads??

Oh shit!

I dont wanna fight.

>jews are probably pulling the strings on both sides. Watch as israel is the only winner here

The fuck are you talking about?

I'd say it's a good thing our countries aren't like that. The Mosques were urging people onto the street to fight for Erdogan, even calling for a jihad in his name. I'd rather not be in a Muslim majority country that does shit like that.

Wait for trump dumbass

The coup was lead by an Islamist faction headed by Gulen, so it might have been bad news if they did succeed, even if they were toppling an increasingly Islam centric government.

The thing that gets me is that the army as a whole is a strongly secular organization devoted to Kemalism, which is basically a secular, western inspired form of national identity for Turks that is very much compatible with the western moral compass. Kemalist Turks are natural allies of the west, we share the same general ideals. They're one of us, basically. A lot of these secular, kemalist soldiers are a part of the failed coup, and now they are going to be judged by sympathizers of Islam, while the organization as a whole will be undermined, making a glorious secular coup for the sake of the people much harder in the future.

Source on u.s troops

>Erdo decides to apologize to Putin
>Erdogan says he can cooperate with Putin in Syria
>Syrian war virtually about to end if Turkey and Russia agree on something
>Amerifats and Saudis can't have that
>Kerry goes to Putin to stop this normalization
>The next day coup in Turkey to convince Putin that he has no allies
>but erdogan knew (putin told him probably)

My wife's son is in Turkey right now with his birth dad and he says you're full of shit.

Пoддepживaю пaникy нa /pol, кoнeчнo.
Moжнo пoдyмaть, вce ocтaльныe "aнaлитики" пишyт здecь cepьeзнo.

Be strong, bro, this is war.

Foolish ketchup merchant

>Coup gets nukes
>Gets Erdogan out of power by threatening to use nukes

Kek. This is gonna be good. I hope they nuke Istanbul.

Wtf guess I'm an #ErdNerd now.

>Swore my oath of allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen on Wednesday, I'm enlisted in the British Army NOW.

FUCK

Anyone taking you seriously should have a bullet put inside his head.

That`s why alternate media is a joke.

JUST

launch the bombs

This desu, Putin cannot be dumb enough to not wait for Trump