Rick and morty

Didn't see a rick and morty thread so decided to make one. What was the consensus on the latest episode Sup Forums. My favourite running joke was the schezuan sauce meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoyed the first two series but fucking hell that was awful awful shit

you people are trying SO hard to make this show seem unlikeable

Aside from the stupid sauce part, I liked it

>you people are trying SO hard to make this show seem unlikeable
That's because it is. You know where to go back to

Meanwhile it is likeable, there's no likeable unlikeable shows...you either like it or you don't. Everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion on the show on here, so don't bash them for doing so.
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk

It was pretty lazily done. I think it would have been better as a two parter then get back to business as usual. It seemed rushed.

>like tv show
>guy who makes fun of OP at school quotes show
>"only normies like that shit"
>normies move on to other show
>"hai guize how bout a comfy R&M thread"

HEHEHEHEHHEHEE LOL

REDDIT GUYS REDDIT AND MEMEY

MCDONALDS LICK MAH BALLS BURP MORTY GOD IS NOT REAL MORTY SCIENCE BEST MORTY XD

i hardly ever seen anyone making posts on the internet about rick and morty. i love rick and morty, especially memes about szechuan sauce from the latest episode that i watched on adultswim.com. have a schwifty bump sir

>Hating a show because people from a different website like it
Holy underage batman!

does Sup Forums hate this show because it's popular, or is it still just residual butthurt from rick punching that neonazi

It's Sup Forums the show

>defending reddit
you don't belong here

>schezuan

at least look up words you don't know how to spell

>posting a fucking youtube reviewer for a 22 minute episode

Nobody actually hates it. Its just funny to watch people get triggered. The word reddit makes people go bonkers, as if the website they use determines their identity.

>Defending reddit
>Implying things I never said
Get fucked m8. I like how your self identity comes from what site you browse.

it was pretty darn funny op. i wish i could try some of that delicious sauce they used to serve at mcdonalds™. hopefully the bigwigs at mcdonalds™ will produce a ricky and morty inspired kids meal with a limited time offer of szechuan™ sauce™

>Caring about the spelling of chink words

FUCK OFF REDDIT CANCER

YOU HAVE A BOARD FOR THIS SHIT

POST YOUR SHITTY SHOW THERE

Haha, yes yes, mmm, finally, an adult comedy program that dares ask the questions, do we need god? does life have a purpose? will le ebin mcnugget sauce return? ohhoho

The second season was garbage. Take out the swearing and the siinging contest episode was basically made for 5 year olds.

>not caring about the spelling of a chink word associated with a delicious style of cooking
>actively not caring about based Chen Kenichi

Rick and Morty™ is a modern day comedic masterpiece. All the praises and recognition are well deserved.
I too would enjoy the chance to try a McDonalds™ Limited Time Offer Szechuan sauce with my next Ultra Value Meal™

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting faggot

i can't believe mods are willing to put up with this blatant shilling. All the dumbass sheeple out there, jumping in their time machines and going back to the 90s so they can buy a sauce that was discontinued a decade ago. i wish everyone was as smart as you and me

go back to Sup Forums you fucking faggots. stop shoving your shitty cartoon in my face all over the internet

There's been enough backlash now that Sup Forums is back on board with liking Rick and Morty as that is now the more controversial opinion. Nice Reddit post, OP.

>>>Reddit

>all over the internet
Don't lie, this is the only place you come faggot

Wow it's non-stop

i go to reddit as well fuck you

It's say it's reached a kind of contested middle-ground where people can express their true opinions. Sort of like BvS.

More the sites I don't browse. Again you don't belong here and need to go back.

Just going to leave this here

I'm willing to bet I've been here longer than you

saved

Employee of the month, ladies and gentlemen.

SZECHUAN SAUCE XD

>fucktards on Sup Forums get triggered by an animated series they've labelled Reddit but can't stop watching and talking about

jesus fuck, why are you all so tryhard? And for that matter, how do you know so much what Reddit is doing unless you're actually browsing it as well?

savedx2

He wasn't defending reddit, you autist, he's saying that just because reddit like a show !=> the show is bad

you need to go to
so they can recommend you something to improve your terrible reading comprehension

I still think it's a possibility that the new episode wasn't really the first episode of Season 1, moreso because they released it Apr 1

but that would probably be too good of a move for Dick Harmon and Jizz Roiland, and too much of a strain on the animators considering they'd have to do that + the season

>Didn't see a rick and morty thread so decided to make one.

It's redditor shills spamming. There were no positive threads about reddit and memey until this episode. Coincidence? Hardly, shills are trying to force this show as lol we loved it all along.

Not gonna work. Terrible show. Terrible thread.

>It's redditor shills spamming
>reddit shill

not because I want to discuss a show I watched with my favorite """obscure""" Sup Forums board

get over yourself

go discuss your shitty cartoon over at Sup Forums its a board specifically for CARTOONS

Fuck off and take your reddit cartoons with you

>schezuan sauce
>google around
>R&M fans are petitioning McDonalds for a return of the sauce and chefs to shelf it

This is why everybody hates you guys

based reddit

I gotta admit I'm pretty curious to see what it takes like.

THIS IS HOW THEY GET YOU

DONT-

these threads are good

J US T

didn't see one? I've hidden like 5 in the last 10 mins. heres another one to hide

JUST FALSEFLAG MY SHOW UP FAMICOM

>"Ctrl + s...h...w..."
>0 of 0

disappointed