Pokemon go

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0

What's the US government gaining from having thousands of people play an augmented reality game?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/07/15/middle-east-nations-warn-of-pokemon-go-dangers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck

dumb ass drone zombies

people man.

Live photographs of any location

this is pathetic.

Simple: Keep the 'tards occupied, while they(gov.) white-out more of the Constitution.

Its final solution time

Nothing, Imy pretty sure pokemon go was a surprise happening which is why it's so fun. The ceo that worked on the app announced ads are coming to the game and that more rare pokemon will appear in "sponsors" buildings , so don't worry fampai it will become a corrupt app soon just like the rest of them

That video is fucking terrifying.

proof that the average pop's IQ is sub 70 at this point and will believe and do anything they tell them. not that this should have been doubted anyways based on your average liberal arts student.

If it was a "gotta gas em all", would Sup Forums approve?

Is anything besides an unhealthy obsession for politics on a anime image board okay in Sup Forumss book?

Wheres a nice truck when you need it

Stop being a loser, and go catch some pocket monsters. Fuck man, not everything is the Jews.

>an entire generation of manchildren and whores running after a augmented reality pocket monster, on a game that is made for kids

JUST

Facebook is pretty much when I lost my faith in humanity so this doesn't surprise me. Seeing hundreds of thousands of people share poorly written, obviously fictitious sob stories for brownie points convinced me that the average person is fucking retarded. They're like robots.

>yes
>no

>go outside and have fun reliving memories from the most popular childhood game ever made during the first week of release
>anything they tell them

underated post

>Thinking this is a government conspiracy

No, it's just the mobile gaming generation

>grown up adults playing pokemon in public with no shame
I used to be a big nerd as a kid playing pokemon, but this is just sad. What has the world become? Why can't people grow up of their childish bubble and face the fact growing up also means giving up on peurile interests? Ffs.

no fun allowed. you faggots would have been scoffing and sneering at people on bicycles 150 years ago

bicycles have a use, they are a means of transport. What the fuck is a pokemon game good for?

This again? WW3 is happening and youre concerned with Pokemon.

Protip: the game is made to make MONEY. Thats it. Money for nintendo, money for niantic. If you're going to claim they use it for spying or for nefarious purposes you need to post proof (nobody has posted any proof yet, to this day).

Getting fat ass NEETS out burning calories and basic socialization?

>people having fun with a game that encourages socializing
>Sup Forums is upset and rejects it

Color me surprised

>you faggots would have been scoffing and sneering at people on bicycles 150 years ago
i still do

Too soon

That's why Nintendo is THE videogame company.
They had this great idea which they wouldn't do. Nintendo was too proud to create games in other platforms.

But in the end they gived in. Slapped nostalgia to virtual reality and now you have millions of people playing a genre that would have been unnoticed and sold as A gimmick. Nintendo has hundreds of people going to a park at night to get a vaporeon. At least this makes people interact with each other.

I don't give a shit about data mining. They already do it all the time. They would probably find a way to do it anyways even if they weren't involved.

venturebeat.com/2016/07/15/middle-east-nations-warn-of-pokemon-go-dangers/

>Users must resist the urge to point camera phones at Pikachu popping out in front of the Kuwaiti Emir’s palace, mosques, oil facilities or military bases, Kuwait’s Interior ministry said.

>“The danger in dealing with this game is that it involves the user photographing areas nearby with … smart phones which transfer the pictures of the sites to third parties,” Kuwait interior ministry undersecretary Suleiman al-Fahd said.

>“The interior ministry has informed security men to show zero tolerance to anyone approaching such prohibited sites, deliberately or not,” Fahd said in a statement.

it also works as a natural selection for idiots who drive & catch, walk into pitfalls and so on.

Won't last a month.

>making up issues
You can literally turn off the AR, it's actually preferred for play unless you're trying to make memes

How so? I work a full time job and support my family while still having enough time to indulge in a game that's both great exercise, and leads to tons of great encounters with other people.

ITT: Bitter, contrarian fucks.

I guess fun IS allowed, but this gives me zombie-virus vibes.

wtf is that webm, holy shit

nice delusion you got there fat ass neet

pathetic

That's my main beef with Facebook. I had a friend get into a serious car accident and posted photos of the crash and a 8 paragraph status about it for brownies. Fucking disgusting

Not to mention all the idiots who get a job and announce it to the world so they can get likes. Or on Mother's Day where they have to make some long Mother's Day post when their mothers aren't even on Facebook. Our generation is so pathetic.

is this real?

You sound like a huge faggot.

Now I agree that it is gets fat nerds out to move their bodies but calling it great exercise is a joke my man.

ITT no argument against a game except not wanting to go outside citing their paranoid delusions

>I was ashamed of playing pokemon in public when I was a kid but its cool now REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There will be a mass murder at a pokemon capture site.

And it absolutely will be somebody from Sup Forums.

LOL @ the SHEEPLE playing the BRAIN WASHING VIDEO GAME fucking ROBOTS

I'M SO FUCKING SMART

I'M GONNA CUM

>#NotAllTrucks

Same thing can happen at a club or bar.

>That webm
Source please

Tax revenue

desu I'd hate to play it in a place like this, but here in the forests without any people around it is quite fun

No, I wasn't ashamed to play Pokemon when I was a kid, but I would be ashamed of doing it at 25. The fact that adults are not ashamed of playing it in public, at their age, is what's worrying.

Man I don't get it. At least the gameboy pokemon games had some pretty decent jRPG gameplay. PokemonGo looks like it's just glorified a Skinner box.

Why should they be ashamed? Because a faggot Italian might call them a degenerate on an anonymous imageboard? Can you actually make a argument that doesn't rely on your fee fees?

No you weeaboo faggot, it's you who are making arguments on feelings
>"b-b-but I have fuuuun"
>"b-b-but I wanna catch'em all"
How about you fucking grow up and stop playing kids' games? What would you say if you saw a 30 year old woman play with Barbie and Ken? Wouldn't you think she is mentally retarded? You are doing the exact fucking thing, except looking at barbies and ken on a fucking screen. I didn't even use the word degenerate, you did, because you know it IS degenerate, and not my own opinion but reality.

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- Ash Ketchum

You haven't explained why playing a game is something to be ashamed of. You simply feel that it is, and you therefore feel as though you must be right. You could word-swap Barbie in your example for anything, and it would be just as valid since you haven't provided any proof as to why playing computer games or with dolls is shameful.

>being this stupid

Italy bringing the bantz.

rekt that fucking numale.

>You haven't explained why playing a game is something to be ashamed of.
I have, but you must be mentally retarded if you don't get it. Now I understand why you play pokemon.
>You simply feel that it is, and you therefore feel as though you must be right.
nice strawman you fucking faggot
>You could word-swap Barbie in your example for anything,
No you couldn't. If the 30 year old woman was playing chess I would have nothing against it, you fucking delusional cuck.
>you haven't provided any proof as to why playing computer games or with dolls is shameful.
I have provided plenty of evidence.
Look, it's fucking easy to understand you little faggot. If I act like a child, I dress like a child, I have the same tastes as a child, I have the same brain as a child, that means I am a child. Now, if all those things are true but I am a 30 year old person in age and responsibilities towards society, the obviousy consequence is that I should be considered clinically retarded and ashamed of myself for my degeneracy and retardness. Get it now you little cunt?

Checked
thank you senpai.

The only realistic part of it is the woman turning it into a selfie.

The final Pokemon will be inside a FEMA death camp.

> tfw shlomo tamed the western youth with shitty game

Not sure why this is so big. It's really just google maps with a laggy minigame.

kek

tfw I still haven't gotten Pokemon Go because I live in Canada

because le pokemon only 90s kids will understand xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nothing. It was launched this week to distract people from the upcoming Republican convention, but it took off faster than expected, and other events have outpaced it.

Ignoring reality.

Bread and circuses.

this is sad

What, they don't have vampires in Bulgaria?

When you create a society that denies men respect, boys will refuse to grow up.

Bitchy italian. Sure the games gay but who cares? It is getting nerds and autists out and talking to each other. And normie fags who play are playing for an hour a day. Who cares? The only people gayer than pokemon trainers are the fags like you that waste the energy hating on it.

lol
reminds me of WoW mane

You do all this shit, you push others with elbows etc, only to get stupid shit thats obsolete in 2 days anyway

Meanwhile the muds are having families of 6 to 8 kids.

gg civilisation

Just deleted the game from my phone after seeing that.

>Meanwhile the muds are having families of 6 to 8 kids.
yeah thats in the perspective of todays society with all its healthcare and the unnecessity of young soldiers pretty degenerate too mane

I thought the pokemons are all spawning just around you

now imagine your in London, are you really getting shown on your map that your pokemon is in Birmingham f.ex?

thats it. the muslims won.

my friends play it
my sister plays it
my brother plays it
evenmy mum plays it

kek

100% cucked

>on a game that is made for kids
HA silly user

All games are made for kids

You know what to do.

>Plant Bomb
>Spawn rare Pokemon
>BOOM
>Use Emergency to give government more powers

>Calling people playing Pokemon go pathetic while shitposting on Sup Forums
Lets not kid ourselves here.

Training them for the final solution.

what the hell man

I heard about people too you would have never thought they'd do such a thing playing this now

how did these advertisers do this, if you find this out you have pretty much the door open for the new hitler

>white people

That WebM, woah so spooky. Vampires are real, proof right there.

This

Look at how the heard moves with a sweeping motion, it's as though they are operating from a single, low intelligence brain not driven by their own thoughts but by the thoughts and desires of those who are close by them.....remarkable!!

>all feelings based argument

Zombies

based

Don't forget about "vague posting", where they post one liners to try and bait people into asking about it.

>I just had the worst day ever
>So that just happened
>Wow I can't believe it

>Haha, look at all these fucking losers going outside and talking to people over a videogame !
t. obese neckbeard NEET who hasn't exited his basement in 2 months and has piss bottles

Fucking pathetic manchildren, all of you.
At least these people are having fun while you masturbate over nazi military anthems.

If you're a cuck that plays pokemon GO you better hope Japan never allows muslim migrants or one day your Zapados will be right on the middle of the freeway

pokemon is for faggots like you, you faggot.