Respect to those that died

>around 280 dead altogether throughout
>many of them secular, white Turks like pic related, who had the courage to attempt a risky coup to save their country from shitskins and shitskin laws
>they were lynched and brutally murdered by chimps like in pic related
>whole Western world cheers them on for "saving democracy"

feels bad tbqh

those soldiers got killed after being treasonous and defying the will of the people they were supposed to protect you stupid bogan

>muh gud secular white turks

what happened to roaches being roaches dazza?

>Attempting to liberate a country from us Muslims

>he posts from a country ruled by a military dictatorship that came into power in the exact same way that the turkish military attempted to today

Fuckin seriously. There can be no liberation in these theocracies only eradication.

>roaches who fight roaches are not roaches
Retardation 101

You guys had a secularist strongman overthrow your own democratically elected, Islamist leader Morsi, and are now being ruled by the millitary. Sisi is a fucking dictator mate, I would honestly be so surprised to see him congratulate Turkey for putting down the coup (then again you saw hypocrites like the Saudi king who was shocked and condemned Egypt when Hosni got ousted, and Morsi got elected, then they were congratulating Sisi when he ousted Morsi and came back into power)

They honestly thought they were saving their country, and they aren't all roaches man, especially those who want to see secularism and western values in their nation

>Attemping to eradicate us Muslims

You see,the problem here is that, unlike you White Americommunists, if a boot gets
shoved up our asses,we don't attempt to drive that boot even further into our asses

>still perpetuating the "secularist coup" meme
It doesn't matter though, those treasonous dogs were put in their place.

The conscripts who realized they were unwittingly couping surrendered immediately and were cheered on by the populace, and taken away by police, uncuffed.

the cumskin will get what he deserves now.

>who had the courage to attempt a risky coup

Maybe they should have planned the coup out before being all courageous. Fuck courage when you died for literally nothing and you never planned on winning to begin with.

You will be easily eradicated once Trump cuts off support to Saudis. Let's see Iran save your worthless asses once the real war starts.

Just woke up.

The coup was a failure, huh?

I lived under Morsi rule,Morsi himself was a good person and wanted what's best for the country but the leader of his party (who was the actual president,but not officially so) didn't,the party took over most of the government WHILE fucking people over
We had like atleast 2 fucking blackouts everyday and I am living in one of the busiest and most thriving districts of Cairo.
People got tired, decided to do something and welcome the coup because the goal of the revolution was not to fuck ourselves over even further

Your analogy is as shit as your country, sandnigger.

Unfortunately.

It's just the beginning though, there's a growing wave of nationalist, anti-brown idealogy sweeping through Europe. It will happen again.

Your religion and culture is literally cancer.

it needs to be removed.

Wasn't the coup orchestrated by a Islamic roach living in the US?

>Trump winning

You don't actually believe this meme now,do you?
It is very obvious that this murderous Shillary will win just for the simple facts that she is a woman,and that you guys are retarded enough to choose "progressiveness" over "logic"

The only reason you subhumans are not being eradicated is because western world is too lenient and merciful for it's own good.
Pray yo your sandnigger gods that west never gets tired of your shit to the point where Murricans etc actually want to get rid of you permanently, because should that happen, there is no force one earth or heaven that could save you from extermination.
You are being handled with silk gloves. If the gloves ever come off, you are all as good as dead.

Rip

Why did they surrender? Total Betas.
Erdogan will kill them anyway.

Turks.
White.

Pick one.

>non-Muslim: u-uh... I-I don't want be seen as a bad guy, please give the country back. I-If it's ok with you.. >Muslim: OFF WITH HIS HEAD! PAINT THE STREETS RED WITH TRAITOR BLOOD!

You non-Muslims are so weak, yet you whine when we take over. lmao

>Too lenient and merciful
>If the gloves ever come off,you are all as good as dead

I am pretty sure that if the glove ever comes off,you guys would be eradicating each other instead of us like you always do.

IT was orchestrated by Erdogan, now he can clean up the military and secure more power for himself. There's also a hit list for judges he wants to get rid of

You better hope for that, you disgusting subhuman.
You stand no chance against western world.

They didn't know it was a coup, they had been told this was just a drill. Then they got confused when tons of people were shouting at them and got lynched when they decided to step out. This whole thing is a sham

This. He's consolidating his power. This is just the excuse he needs.

I would have killed myself before getting beheaded by those filthy shitskins.

you know, we all used to think a nuclear exchange was a bad plan....but at this rate why not? I mean really, why not just start popping nukes? probably a cleaner out come than this bullshit

>I lived under Morsi rule,Morsi himself was a good person and wanted what's best for the country

Oh look, an Islamist retard.

I'm surprised you even know how to operate a keayboard.

>You see,the problem here is that, unlike you White Americommunists, if a boot gets
shoved up our asses,we don't attempt to drive that boot even further into our asses
Do I need to post here some pics with Red army killing kebab-basmache? Or some french soldiers killing mudslimes in Algeria?

They had fucking tanks

They could have been half way to Zimbabwe by now, all they had to do was run over the unarmed crowd

Jesus Christ. Yeah the "good guys" really won...

"No true cockroach"

They are 20 yo privates that listens their commanders, you can't disobey the orders. From what I've heard most of the privates don't know what's going on from the very beginning. Some Erdogan supporter commanders gave the orders to them to hold the bridges/airports for whatever the reason. It was all setup of Erdogan and his followers, those poor guys died for nothing.

They were about to be rounded up you retard, they didn't have much time to plan.

>Will of the ppl

The Turkish president has consistently been infringing on human rights and freedom.

Nah bruh, people want to give up their freedoms of speech, and ability to question and criticize in favor of a religious group. We should all be so lucky to democratically vote to return to the stone age of ideologies.

Lets be honest here...the only reason you exist is because the US and Russia allow it. If either of those countries get tired of your shit or your usefulness runs out...its over.

>Brainwashed animal thinks he's allowed to have a fucking opinion

You literally deserve to get assfucked by a nuke or Russia. How the fuck can you call the greatest people in Turkey "dogs?"

It work with Japan. If we nuke some muslim countries and they cant rebuild something better thats their fault.

get a load of this cuck

THIS WASNT A REAL COUP

NOW EVIL ERDOGAN WILL PURGE THE WHOLE FUCKING MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT OF ANYONE HE DONT LIKE AND INSTALL MORE SHARIA LAW

AFTER THATS OVER TURKEY WILL BE A PUPPET STATE OF ISIS.

WE ARE LOSING THIS WAR.....AND OBAMA REAL SUPPORTERS ARE WINNING IT. ISIS.

TERRORIST ISIS IS NOW IN CONTROL OF USA, TURKEY AND MOST OF EU GOVERNMENTS.

RUSSIA IS ALL THAT STANDS BETWEEN THE MUSLIMS CONQUERING THE EARTH

NOW YOU WILL SEE THE FINAL MOVE IN THE PLAN WHEN HILLARY STARTS GOES TO WAR AGAINST RUSSIA BECAUSE OF SOME MADE UP NONSENSE

BEFORE SHE DOES THAT THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE GUN GRAB IN USA TO DECLAW YOU REBEL FUCKS DOWN SOUUUUUTTTTHHHH

THEN ITS OVER.

ISIS IS HILLARY ROTTEN CLIT, SOROS AND SAUDI ARABIA. ITS THERE MONEY FUNDING THEM
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FAGGOTS

THE END IS HERE.
p.s what about the 28 pages.....saudi arabia directly connected to 911 attacks. not a whisper.
inb4
>fuckoff ivan
>mems out the poopshoot
>w/e ever else faggot shill shit you got

Caps lock is on

Erdoganation :^)

>muslim scum beating the shit out of nato soldiers

AHAHAHAHAHA it's like i woke up in heaven

You should make that card a Queen of Spades you fucking c-u-c-k