Happening continues

USA has provided air-refueling to the rogue TurAF plane which terrorized Ankara

American air base in Adana has been sieged and shut down by Turkish police, nobody gets in or out.

Turkish - American war imminent

twitter.com/CNN/status/754300666416394240

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zj_kRsTUwJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I for one welcome Turkey getting its ass kicked by the US

Why would one shitskin(Obama) attack another shitskin(Erdogan)?

But Istanbul was not meant to be nuked.
The plan was to turn into Constantinople, agein.
The nukes were supposed to land on Riyad, Medina and Mecca?

>Sack literally the judges in your country
>Coup Participants will be tried for treason.

The only shitskin is your negroid leader.

Because Erdogan wants to run Turkey independently from western influence, jews hated him.

>The sealing-off of the facility, which houses as many as 80 nuclear bombs, follows a coup attempt by a faction within Turkey's military a day earlier.

>It is unclear whether aircraft from the base were hijacked by coup plotters during the overnight events.

BBC World

USA
USA
USA

honestly though you would get your ass handed to you. Your military is shit, you can't civilian rush us like you did your army and you just arrested all your generals.

It would be suicide

Now Erdoğan says American Ambassador in Ankara hasn't expressed his condolances.

Why doesn't Turkey just make it offical and join up with ISIS? You might be able to take Vienna this time.

Were about to liberate the shit out of you.

>which terrorized Ankara
Killing ISIS isn't terrorizing Ankara
>Because Erdogan wants to run Turkey independently from western influence
Because Erdogan loves ISIS and Al Qaeda, he hates our freedom

Get those shits out of NATO ASAP!

>Turkish - American war imminent
Good, I can't wait for your turd of a country to be wiped off the map.

it'd be replaced by a CIA proxy country which would immediately ally itself with ISIS

is that what we really want?

>military getting cucked by police
lol

inb4 Obama bows his head and pledges $$$$ to help Turkey during its crisis as well as giving in to any and all extradition demands.

Please, let him trust he have a chance if he believe it hard enough.

How bad does this make Obama look if we actually do have to go to war with the roaches?

>Mfw America destroys Russia's only geopolitical rival in the Black Sea region
>Mfw Russia seizes the whole Caucasus and parts of turkey for good measure

Pretty bad, but it will make Trump look great when he wins the election and then beats Turks.

jesus christ pol make it stop, this is too much, you are memeing a fucking nuclear war we're all going to fucking die

>USA has provided air-refueling to the rogue TurAF plane which terrorized Ankara
Source?

is this another overhyped happening or what

And murrica going bankrupt as a result of another costly war. Two birds with one stone.

>>Turkish - American war imminent
Good

Imagine how bad ass that guy must feel being your own man and having a fucking f16 with fuel and ammo over your countries capital?

I for two welcome Turkey getting its ass kicked by the US

this is truly the summer of happeningness

>implying that's not preferable to the alternative neoliberal postmodern hellscape

All this shit is confusing the fuck outta me, someone provide a clear sitrep please.

>soldiers get arrested
>all the generals and chief of staff are arrested
>supreme court is arrested
>turk roaches honestly believe they could lead a defense when all their top officials are arrested
>it would be just like the coup, a failure

I don't want a war with Turkey. Don't lie to yourself though about who would win and lose. We've steamrolled Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Do you think Anatolia will be any different?

PRAISE KEK

>mfw the US installs a pro-US regime in turkey

Nothing is happening, just a bunch of niggers here who want to see the world burn.

>Black Sea region
>rivalry

What kind of rivalry do you have in mind? Angling? Water skiing? The Russians have never attacked anyone who could defend themselves even slightly.

Top kek, roaches really wanna find out if they could survive a nuke.
The absolute mad roach!

>military aren't people
>civilians do nothing during wars

lol!!

>bankrupt
usdebtclock.org/

There's no words can describe my feelings

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Turkey has such military power US is scared the shit out of them. You might have Putler allying with Endrogan

>repel roaches
>gather up all the blacks, who say they want their own country
>put them in Turkey

Both problems solved

>tfw wake up to all this shit
How the fuck did all this crazy happen in less than 15H???

WHO IS THE DEBT WITH?

Every country seems to have huge "debts"

WHO IS EVERYONE AT DEBT WITH?

No, Turkish civilians resisted against Tanks, IFVs, Attack helicopters and fighter jets. Meanwhile Americans get cucked by the patrolman with a pistol.

Are you siding with the coup? what a pathetic fuck.

I thought Americans wanted liberation and democracy to win, not a military Junta.
You filthy hypocrites

If this was George W Bush and Dick Cheney, a multinational force would have already rolled into Istanbul

Turkey has the second greatest NATO army after the USA, but that is only according to manpower tho, so maybe youre right. But you must be crazy to really believe a conflict between the US and Turkey is happening.

Anzu is safe in Japan

And she's wearing an American Flag

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
>Finland

No surprise that an irrelevant country is globally ignorant

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zj_kRsTUwJc

Nuclear war isn't as bad as they say it is, lots of people survive, for varying amounts of time

We're already going bankrupt, may as well take the middle east with us.

roaches aren't people

Rothschilds, they run the Federal Reserve as well the IMF and other major money organisations

WE S.T.A.L.K.E.R. NOW

Side with Clinton or Erdogan tough choice

Isn't that what was already happening?

NO KEK NO

I DON'T WANT DUBS

DON'T DO THIS PLS ROMANIA WILL BE KILLED IF THIS IS REAL

>Turkish-American war
Didn't you just destroy your own military by whipping them with belts and hitting their tanks with sticks?

Fuck off weeb

BRING

IT

ON!

ITT: alarmist manchilds who want to watch the world burn

the coup is dead u mongoloids, US wont engage a war so close to election day

My conclusion of this; Turcs choose their site, they choose to side with the savages..well. so be it, they will regret it, the future belong to secular civilization because science. democractic or not

>I thought Americans wanted liberation and democracy to win, not a military Junta.

I kekd for the first time during this happening

hmm

KEK WILLS IT

Now that you mention it, what the fuck did they think hitting a tank with fucking sticks would accomplish?

TRUMP COUP NOW

> Germany
> freedom

>usdebtclock.org/
Yeah, this will rise at least two times when burgers go to open war with country the size and strength of turkey and try to occupy or rather "democratize" it. People may be stupid and naive but they won't forever buy bonds of a state that has no intention and means of buying them back.

How do we get her to the states safely? If she returns, she's probably going to be raped and murdered.

if singles everything goes back to normal in a few days

>safe in Japan
>safe
there's that word again

Strap yourself in lad

The ride has only just begun

Our patrolman actually shoots, though, and isn't a scared conscript with no idea what he's doing.

And maybe you shouldn't tacitly support terrorist groups that're singlehandedly destroying a large portion of the world.

This is disgusting

Maybe they know something we don't, because apparently it worked kek

>USA has provided air-refueling to the rogue TurAF plane which terrorized Ankara

SOURCE FFFFFFAGGOT

WHOLE CORRUPT/DEEPSTATE/MIC DOWN IN FLAMES IF TRUE

They don't know what they want.

They are 25 year old 10 year olds with keyboards.

Democracy is an awful fucking cox rot when you have shot like BLM and the Islamists running your country.

"Oh, 52% of the voters want sharia law!"
"Welp, polls are in, democracy won, the constitution is overturned!"

There are things in this world not meant to exist. Muslims are one of them

"Ooohho hooo hooo ahhh ahhh ahhh" shrieks the chimpanzee as he descends from his native jungle dwelling.

>be soldier
>surrender and get killed because
>I dont want to shoot to innocent unarmed civiliuns ;_;
LMAO WHAT A KEK ARMY

>elements of the Turkish air force, army, and gendarme tried to carry out a coup against ergodan
>they got spook into launching it early, didn't get ergodan in Istanbul, he was still at a resort down south
>coup fails because Ergodan calls his supporters out into the streets, military doesn't massacre civilians like in Egypt, surrenders to police and civilians instead
>Gulenists blamed, leader of Gulenists lives in exile in US
>US-Turkey relations in a tailspin right now, as Ergodan is trying to blame the US for the whole thing
>The US said it will deport Fetullah Gulen if given evidence he was involved
>US airbase in Turkey has 50 nuclear bombs in base and has had the power cut, been on high alert since the coup was launched yesterday.

but
>the whole thing may be an ergodan false flag to gain more support and power
>may be trying to make Gulen, and the US
the fall guys
>coup leaders made way to many mistakes, acted like amateurs.

It's OK Romania-san.
Whle Turkey does have nukes. They don't have the codes.

>doesn't want to die

>only shitskin

Just had to get that in didn't you? You're entire nation is some kind of Arab mulattos. Disgusting subhuman rape race of antiquity

Too late vlad,
Ciao pa pa la revedere ! te pup !

I've avoided joining the military for about a year now because I don't want to fight for a government led by Hillary and her kike pals but if Trump wins I'm enlisting. I've wanted to kill a roach my whole life, my dream might finally come true. What's the best MOS for killing roaches?

So it's Gulen + USA vs. Erdogan + Russia?

And what about the secularists? They have nothing to do with this?

>be soldier
>serve your country
>realize your leader is doing a disservice to the country
>fight against him for your turkish brothers and sisters
>they turn on you
>mfw

Economics is just words.

Never heard of a little thing called the "Military Industrial Complex" my stronk friend, have you?

Sounds fine

Russia is not backing Erdogan. They are just laughing at him.

A decicive leader would withdraw those nukes RIGHT NOW.

Obama I know you want your world islamo-communist revolution, but if you want it on YOUR TERMS withdraw the FUCKING NUKES

Kek wills it

kermalists seem stuck in the middle

sucks for them because now Ergodan is going to purge them anyways