MISOGYNISTS MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE BOMB!

MISOGYNISTS MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE BOMB!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOLID 3.4 MILLION

FIRST FOR JEWS DID 9/11

feminists never learn

When will the SJWs bubble pop?

>tfw amid all this international chaos you're still able to derive pleasure from a simple feminists getting BTFO

when the last man has fallen. only trhen will SJW realize that they needed us more than we needed them

RT says it has made $53M. I can't confirm it on other sites.

>When will the SJWs bubble pop?
Mental image of fat feminists exploding akin to the Staypuft Marshmallow Man.

Shudders....

I find it hilarious that the ultimate SJW movie was directed by a man and he cast his wife and her friends as a favour. Really strong independent womyn, clearly.

Which movie?

They need a shitlord to blame when it tanks...

The movie this thread is about.

really nigga?

Paul Feig is married to something with a vagina?

>Paul Feig is married to something with a vagina?

Allegedly.

Just like the President...

>Hollywood says they might do a ghostbuster's remake
>Bill Murray doesn't want in on it
>people disappointed because he made that movie what it was
>all female cast announced
>people even less interested
>feminists start shouting on social media how anyone who doesn't see the movie is literally hitler
>start pressuring their friends and family
>not many are actually going to see it themselves
>new political marketing message turns a lot of people off
>nobody is actually excited to see this movie
>movie is a flop on opening day
Nobody should have been surprised.

Wouldn't say it bombed.. Looks like it's projected to make 45million this weekend, but considering it cost 244million to make and promote, it's definitely not doing well.

Or, you know, the movie is just shit. Mad Max is another feminist fest( the script was revised by a feminazi) but it was actually good (or so said the objective reviews, I didnt watched it).

How it didn't bomb? these kind of movies tend to make 100m on opening, they don't even have the chinese market that saves these turds from negative numbers.

Bombed as measured by ROI, not public perception of audience density.

Although I'd wager that this movie has probably the densest audience in recent memory.

Mad Max didn't have much of a plot to ruin in the first place, trucks guns and violence is hard to get wrong

It was an entertaining clusterfuck.

>mad max
>feminist fest
back to tv

Not near budget

>Pushing feminist ideology on people
>Girl Power Misogynybusters tanks on opening night
>Wondering where it all went wrong

Splendid.

Mad Max may be about stronk womynz but at least it made sense within the confines of the story. Can't say the same for most of the crap that comes out of hollywood today.

Dude you ever actually see it? Female has a shit plan, mad Max saves the day literally every fucking step.

>trying to guilt trip people into watching schlock

The PR team needs to be fired

>mfw they will blame James for this

>Mad Max is another feminist fest( the script was revised by a feminazi) but it was actually good (or so said the objective reviews, I didnt watched it).

Maybe you should see it. The stronk wymmyns keep fucking things up, Max & another man has to save their asses.

This is the same shit as the womens soccer team being underpayed.

If females dont support you shitty female initiatives why are men responsible.

Why dont they blame all the sexist females that wont support their movie?

When you will give kikes better way to profit, than breeding sexual insecurity to sell beauty-shit and approval-shit.

When you will give kikes better way to profit, than breeding helplessness in males to force people to produce millions for a bowl of rice.

Feminism is more, than just some feminism campaigns.

This campaign is to ensure cementing the fat-bitch core in feminist society. Failed obese retards will strongly associate themselves with failed retarded movie.
And it will repay itself by cucks buying approval shit to the fat cunts and by liposuction procedures.

So much for the "beauty" industry.

Of course it was shit, they gave a rebooted cheesy movie an all female cast, modern cgi and threw together trailers displaying a pretty shit movie.
That their first trailer received the most dislikes a YouTube video has ever had, was a huge indicator for how this was going to turn out.

Meanwhile everyone else went to see finding dory for the 5th time.

>Americans
AHAHAHA

>Mad Max was a 100% white.
>Majority of the actors was men.
If Mad Max had been 100% diverse females driving around in the dessert with explosions and stuff. The movie wouldn't have been a success either.

That was a failed Sup Forums meme, Mad Max was an enjoyable movie by all means, but then again if you're looking for something youll see what you want to see

The lead female complements the lead male in an organic way (female has no clue max doesn't talk and fixes everything)

This. Also don't forget to add that the movie is just shit.

1 thing I don't get. in sjw and other 'pc' stuff. 100% diversity is female only non whites.
How is that diverse if you're purposefully blocking out certain people?

>Finding Dory

Perfect example. Ellen is likeable, funny, personable, and by all accounts a genuinely nice person.

All traits none of the 4 in GB can lay claim to.

The original GB was a success because the characters were written around the personalities of already likeable actors. The movie was a platform for the actors, not the platform for a message with spokespeople hired to deliver it.

The same reason why all cultures are great except the cultures of white countries.

bill murray was also forced to shill this movie based on those sony leaks.

This is the best possible news. There is only one thing the hollywood studio apparatus understands and worships like clockwork and that is money. If Ghostbusters bombs badly you can be sure they'll be too afraid to EVER try to make an all female movie again.

I thought Murray is famed for not giving a fuck? What did they have over him?

Nah, do continue to make all female movies.
Just make sure they are 9+ for action and 8+ for everything else

I didn't even go the Star Wars 7, why the fuck would I go to Ghostbusters? Theaters are such a massive waste of money.

For comparison BvS had the same budget and opened with 27.7 million. It was considered a flop by the media

Isn't it supposed to be a common life lesson that women rarely mean what they say?

In SJW rhetoric, "equality" doesn't mean equality, it means parity. "Diversity" doesn't mean a wide range of people, it means crutches for the genetically and biologically inferior groups (non-asian minorities and women) to create the illusion of matched competence.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
look at his reaction around 0.38, priceless.

Jewish Lawyer and their contracts

This is Rotten Tomatoes at the moment.

Very convenient bug...

if you keep telling me how to use my possessions like money Ill find you and kill you.

Kek holy shit he looks like his child has just been raped.

Batman Vs fucking Superman did not have the same budget as ghostbusters.

It's about expectations.

The industry itself showing that women have lower expectations than men.

His name written in infant blood. He signed for three movies apparently, and the vidya gaem didn't count as one.

Can't wait for Wonder Woman!

ahahaha

feelsbadman. sucks that hollywood and fucking sony can do this to a person.

pure coincidence

who could have expected this?

Ghost Busters opened with 3.4 million and isn't getting released in China.

hahaha wtf

And they probably threatened to pull his latest movie that no one gives a shit about.

That scene was not funny. There was nothing in it that was amusing. It didn't seem to be played for laughs at all, just people reading through a script. It didn't even look or sound like they understood or cared what they were saying!!

I was considering seeing this film to make up my own mind. Not any more. Not after that 30 odd seconds of fail.

According to Wikipedia it made 17 million on 144 million budget, top kek

>showing up before the ads even start
>"wew the theatre is empty please RT!"

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html

I fucking told all the blockcuck shills that this isn't going to work.

All you did is make feminism more hated. Rekt.

This is about making money above all. Hollywood sees the SJWs making a lot of noise on social media and they think this is some trend they can make money off of. So they try by taking a famous franchise and mashing it with SJW feefees, thinking that a lot of people will just eat it up. But after this movie tanks they'll realize SJW feefees aren't profitable and they might drop them quick.

where can i watch the movie for free

But to lawyers he's not a person. He's a product, asset, writeoff, line item, contractual obligation, copyright, or some other legal entity.

A person? Not since he signed in blood.

I swear the black one can make talk. She sounds like she's phonetically reading a foreign language.

Dammit *can't even talk

>17.2

That's just an estimate, same estimate as on boxofficemojo.

That was for another itteration of the movie and the emails were from a few years ago.

Even though Jews manipulate the SJW movement for political gain, they still care more about money than SJW bullshit. So hopefully this means we won't be getting any more female remakes, unless Jews are doing all of this purely to wage psychological warfare against white men.

At the cinema they're giving seats away

Judd apatow?

DIE SONY DIE

The only good female in that movie was the one armed one.

I was kinda annoyed it was her movie and Max just played a role.

Thank God. Maybe Hollywood will stop pandering to SJWs when it starts to hurt them in the shekels.

They always do!

That pisses me off the most. Any and all jokes aside, James is a wonderful man. I can't think of one bad thing he's done in all the years he's been on the internet, and that's an astonishing accomplishment.

Loving these animated ascii pepes

Isnt that the point of Max though? He shows up, gets involved in someone elses mess, kills some fools and then leaves.

what is the piratebay

SHUT IT DOWN! OY VEY!

The characters have the depth of a kiddie pool.
It's not even about the humor, which is not funny, it's just such terribly unlikable characters.

I agree with you mostly, but Mad Max wasn't heavily marketed with ALL FEMALE CAST: WE FIXED THE PROBLEMATIC MOVIE like this one was

It looks like they're estimating a $45M opening weekend, which is north of bomb, but south of success.

Wonder if anyone has even bothered to make a copy?

This is all the Hillary supporters. This is a preview for November.

Do you really have no police or just big balls to use torrent to download something copyrighted ?

That's called bombing the box office

WHO YA GONNA CALL
BLOCKBUSTAS

Around 2020. Good read from 2010:
singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html