Right wing capeshit heroes

in the wake of the alt right era what are some right wing capeshit heroes that could fit our current society?
a few come in mind:
-batman
-rorschach
-the punisher
-question

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renee_Montoya#52)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Batman isn't right wing, only Frank Miller's iteration. Judge Dredd is a fascist.

Found the cuck!

If they make a Punisher movie now they'd have to pretend that he doesn't spend a vast amount of time shooting niggers in the ghetto and make it about shooting white males at the border oppressing poor spics.

kill yourself

Captain America

>the justice system is fascist
>dem criminals are gud bois dat dindu nuffin

Captain America
Superman

But the best one is US Agent

What about the Netflix series? Sure are a lot of DUDE BIKERS LMAO bad guys

what are some leftist heroes as well who should hang

green arrow is the most prominent openly left wing hero

You sound like Frederic Wertham. He said in Sedcution Of The Innocent that Superman and Captain America was right-wing propaganda that fostered hatred towards foreigners, jingoism, nazism, and violence against criminals.

Fucking Kefauver and his senate subcomitee believed his horseshit... the Anita Sarkeesian of the 1950s.

Ozymandias was hailed as THE leftist superhero in the comic. He was like Rolling Stones sweetheart lefty dreamboy. Then he killed everyone

All capeshit is right-wing, even Marvel at its most self-satisfied is ultimately about ubermenschen laying down justice without due process.

>sorry i destroyed your wall, it was halal. like a halwall lol we're friends ignore that im destroying buildings

The Comedian
V

what does due process have to do with leftism? i thought the further left you went the closer you got to anarchy

I guess the green arrow is pretty liberal
but then again he goes around shooting criminals with an arrow.

Basically all superheroes are fascists.

No, the further left you get the more bureaucracy you get. Authoritarianism is possible in all cases, but the overdog authoritarianism of all superhero stories - because the point of all comic books, whether they admit it or not, is to satisfy the bloodlust of eight-year-old boys, which is why it isn't an artform - makes them implicitly right-wing however they spin it. They're trying to get away from the body fascist stuff now, but it will fail, because their audience want to see muscly, hot heroes, not slightly built or lumpy ones.

When comic books address politics directly, they always other the opposition, and make its argument unthinkable, which is why their readers got such a shock when the people who disagreed with them proved capable of dragging their carcasses to the voting booth.

What is the alt-right

>billionaire playboy who beats the shit out of criminals on a regular basis isn't right wing
what did he mean by this?

[Spoiler]all of them[/spoiler]

>Superman
>Captain America
>Iron Man

Batsman hates guns you faggot.

I feel like alot of characters are open to interpretation, if you ask somebody who is ultra liberal, they may say all superheroes are facist.
Guy Gardner is right wing though.

>the punisher
>right wing
Go read Valley Forge, Valley Forge.

like according to John Mcintosh Batman is basically Dick Cheney.

>-batman
Not really, Frank Miller batman maybe
>-rorschach
No he's not even right wing he's just a delusional fag
>-the punisher
Depends on the writer
>-question
Never heard of the fag.

Moon Knight you fucking plebs.

I'm not meming when I say Superman has been left-leaning for the majority of his existence.

What exactly do you mean by your greentext? Because to me it seems you're only mad because you aren't a rich playboy getting all the pussy.

Isnt The Question supposed to be Ayn Randian in the comics? I just know him for the Justice league cartoon where he was a conspiracy theorist.

>Americans constantly trying to make everything about party loyalties.

Its why your country is falling apart desu

I honestly dont care if a fictional character's believes allign with mine, I am not that autistic.

Now that Trump is the president of the U.S., there's going to be a lot of superheroes who are going to stand against him.

Anyway, wouldn't Batman and the Punisher be fighting corrupt cops? Even the Question, wouldn't he be fighting corrupt cops? Wait, the new Question is a lesbian (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renee_Montoya#52) since the old one retired, well wikipedia says he dies and they brought him back to life and they retconned her role as the Question. But she might become the Question again.

There are a lot of Trump supporters who are neo-Nazis and KKK, a lot are racist bigots and skinheads. So expies of these Trump supporters are going to be the villains in comic books.

This is just what I think.

They would just style it after the later part of the MAX series when Punisher was killing stockbrokers and stupid shit like that.

None, because you're the bad guys. ;)

Leftism ruins comics. Just like it ruins society.

With the punisher he's often going after a particular gang at a time, so it's more like "This is a Frank shoots mexicans episode. This is a Frank shoots italians episode."

That's mostly from making comparisons and connections to him from Mr. A and Rorschach, but I don't know if in any of his stories he does anything particularly right wing

Those are inherently contradictory, the right rejects justice on principle.

>Judge Dredd is a fascist
Fascists can be right wing.
Usually they are center right.
Is Dredd is ultimately upholding the law for the big corporations behind government?

>question
Question is libertarian.
Far right wing libertarian with Ditko.
Left wing libertarian / liberal with O'Neil/Rucka.
Purple Bog pill libertarian with JLU.

What are you doing to stop the UN from making us all slaves to their prison planet, op?

There is right and there is wrong.
There is black and there is white.
And there is nothing NOTHING in between.

Which side are you on, op?

Any apathy and altruism is compliance with evil.

How about Pepsiman?

He stands for the American way, consumerism and rugged corporate competition.

fuck. I actually thought this was one of my open Sup Forums threads.

>Batman
>stealing young boys and putting them in thighs is considered normal, conservative behaviour
>Rohrschach
>basically a poor hobo with mother complexes
At least he fits

Just a reminder that both sides are full of morons that need to be violently beat with a dead dog. Enjoy 4 years of the Beast.
>crying about comics being leftiest
good way to show you dont know shit about comics. they have always been left leaning. what is next? gonna cry star trek is too left leaning now?

>Everyone is bi.
>Some people are just gay.

>he hasn't seen the Star Trek Discovery threads

>blows buildings up and comes ready to behead people with a sword
>religion of peace LMAO
Pretty accurate actually