Any movie that captures this feel?

Your life

Only two weeks? Pleb.

days when i dont talk to no one are good days in my book

I say a few words to people at work

After hours

>using weeks to count the last time you talked to someone

get a load of mr popular over here

this bums me the fuck out. I don't think I've ever felt this amount of pity for someone over the internet before. a deep dispair. You're just hopeless. Did you make this yourself? Be honest- I actually need the closure now

There's a difference between being lonely and being a NEET.

>boo hoo im so lonely no one loves me

So tired of reading these kinds of posts desu

Look I know Chad never responds fast enough, but go text brad instead roastie.

being alone > feeling lonely

one can use his time much more efficiently solo imo

Is there a Sup Forums discord? I just want to get drunk and have some laughs with the fellas

the only people I talk to IRL are one co worker whose shift is right before mine, we just say hi and bye; and cashiers at grocery stores. I work and live alone and when I get off work at 2am no one is up anmore.

help me :(

there aren't any good lonely-core movies because only extrovert Chads/semi-Chads are able to make movies

taxi driver and her, but both to just an extent

What job do you have? Sounds like my kinda thing.

What kind of retard gets lonely?

I doubt it's the same. I'm a clean room machinist. the machine needs to be running as continously as possible, and it only takes one person for it to run but it's a small company so I have the last shift from 5pm to 2 am, some people are obviously still there when I arrive, but after an hour at most everybody has left.

do you every put your dick on the machine?

ironically, smart people do. there is also a correlation between a high IQ and a low number of personal relationships/friendships.

actually there are studies that show lower IQ people are more likely to be depressed

No, I mean why do you have feel lonely. Why do you have to talk to people about your bullshit feelings otherwise you'll get the sads?

Her

no, I'm not even allowed to open my overall, it's a clean room. sure I wouldnt get caught but I dont see a reason to do that

this
being redpilled is suffering

because they're neurotypical failed normies

I've spoken to people other than my Mother and brother 4 times over the past two years

source: my ass

Yes I'm sure because you're depressed just because you're too smart. LOL

Well, fuck you normieshit, go back to /soc/

How does that work anyway, can't you just pull up your phone and watch funny videos for 90% of your job?

how? why dont you at least try to get a job?

Those 4 people were job interviews and they never got back

Lost in Translation.

How many girls have you actually asked out? A clear statement of interest, not trying to 'befriend' them and hoping they make a move.

how do i get people to stop saying hi to me at work? like, these people dont get the fucking hint

because I'll ave a panic attack and won't be able to speak a word in a job interview

>tfw to intelligent to be happy

>Sup Forums discord

If it's marginally related to Sup Forums it will have roasties in it along with their insufferable white knights. Better not go down that path bruh only pain awaits.

They do it because they know you hate it and love to see you suffer.

Headphones

This

the machine needs more work that just supervision, of the 8-9 hours im there I'd say I potentially could watch 30 minutes of videos, and sometimes I do, I just try not to overdo it because internet use is monitored

Sounds like actual autism, albeit the low-functioning variety.

Someone is salty as fuck tbqh. The best humanity had to offer have been Men who channelled their loneliness into energies that literally define the laws of nature today.

Ever heard of Plato? Perhaps Newton rings a bell.

Why is this site full of whiny cunts.

>Wahhh my life is so hard I have no friends
Then go make some. It's your choice.

There actually is a proven correlation between high IQ and depression.

We got a winner here folks. The next Plato! The next Newton!

Roastie plz go...you stand out like a sore thumb...

Damn that sounds terribly boring

If you don't keep your friends after high school / college that's pretty much it though. At least if you're educated I guess. Everyone moves somewhere for work. Work 'friends' are rarely ever the same. For most guys the only friend they'll have in later life will be their wife, if they have one.

>only 2 weeks
>already sad
try 3 months

This, normies shouldn't attempt to discuss this topics.

I have an IQ of 125 but can't function around people

whether it's just severe social anxiety or I'm on the spectrum I don't know. Until people know me they constantly think I'm a literal retard.

The Wall

Stop trying so hard roastie..

How do you not talk to someone for 2 weeks or more? Do you guys not have bills to pay? fucking neets

manchester by the sea

Why did you get your IQ measured but not be assessed for your severe social dysfunction? I have a measured IQ of 127 but I think it's rather irrelevant in terms of building relationships with other people. Anyone can be a haughty pseudo intellectual regardless of IQ and that's what keeps a person from making friends, not that they're too intelligent. I get along with my dog just fine and he's vastly more stupid.

tick tock wagecuck, while you waste your hours away working for someone, I spend all day relaxing while expanding my mind.

It's 2017, what bills are you paying in person?

This thing called a job? Where you go to make money to pay your bills and have to interact with coworkers?

>i need to talk to someone to pay bills

what the fuck are you talking about?

My bills leave by direct debit at the start of the month.

If my neighbour didn't come round to complain about the council every so often I'd find it quite easy to go a month without talking to someone

I had literally 0 friends in high school.
No actual friends in middle school either.
No real life friends for 4 years after graduation.
My internet "bf" (lol) / only friend dumped me and I started to worry like crazy that I was going to be totally alone.
I did and tried my hardest despite my almost no-existent social skills, shyness, insecurities, social anxiety and autism to try to make friends and after months of failure I found a friend and bf.
He's funny, succeeding in life and very friendly, I didn't have to settle for someone I didn't like.
If you try hard enough you can make friends.
/blog

it's easier when you're a girl but I'm happy for you

You just need a hobby.
I do miniature wargaming.
It's a safe space for lonely autists.

Lmao dude Plato had tons of friends and a wife too.

Reread the question

>tfw all your old friends that you used to hang out with became successful normies while you became a NEET and now that you're 23 you can't hang out with them anymore without it being incredibly awkward

I saw this coming though. Slowly but surely a big crevasse opened up between our lifestyles. I could only pretend to be a normie for so long

Uh rent, utilities, internet, and all food I either pay to my roomate or a cashier? So pretty much most of them.

IMO getting a gf/bf is very different from making regular friends from scratch. It's actually the easiest way to get friends too, either an ex turns into a friend or you befriend their friends, if they have any.

Literally LITERALLY me.

Uh, you're a fucking retard.

As a college educated wager I would have no problem hanging out with my old friends even if they were unsuccessful. I'd only not do it if you were into hard drugs.

Because I rent from a friend who owns a house and have to write him a check 1 time a month? OK

>two weeks
the last time one of my friends spoke to me was three years ago
btw i'm a gril :^)

>tfw you're not a normie but you're more successful than just about everyone you knew in HS

The best feel

>tfw this is me
i haven't spoken to anyone in almost a year

Try texting them. It sucks if they ignore you but you have nothing to lose

I don't remember the last time I had a conversation with someone who isn't my sister.

Obviously a bait post, but if any of you autists actually want to cling to an argument like that the one you want is Descartes.

Taxi Driver

is she hot?

I'm not a girl, and trying to find gay men to be friends with or want to do anything was hard for me.
Especially when people just "looking for friends" wouldn't even reply to a simple hello.
Texas too.

Well I had to be friendly with him first, we didn't become boyfriends the day we met.

I still have a ridiculously hard time talking to most people and making friends, I lost my other "friends", but honestly all I need is him.

whenever I hang out with them and they all talk about how great their normie lives are I die a slow painful death inside

that might be you. However most people are extremely judgmental if you aren't working or at uni. Perhaps it's the culture where I come from but if you're a neet people will make it out to be the most depressing thing in the conceptual universe.

>3 years
same goes for me.
but not just friends.
apart from the mailman that delivers me food/stuff that i bought online and my mom once ever few months thats literally everyone
at least i have a doggo

What said. I consistently test in the 130-140 range on IQ tests but I don't have trouble making or keeping friends. You have deeper issues than intelligence. I have a friend that blames everything on his being inability to relate to people because of his intelligence, in reality he can't related to people because he's a drugged up loser who can't get his shit together enough to not get fired or to even pay rent. With being a fucking retard and live a life.

I haven't spoken to any of my friends in years, and I've had no communication with anyone besides my family for a year

>I'm not a girl
taking at back then, grats bro

This sounds almost dystopic. Very depressing.

Man that is a huge mistake. You need to keep working on making friends just a fervently as before.

>tfw roasties ruin every discord
>tfw mods and admins are too cucked to ban them
REEEEEEEEEEE

>130-140 iq
Online tests don't count. How are you consistently taking IQ tests? And you only get real IQ tests if you're young and doctors think you're retarded. Or you can pay for them for ??? reason.

it sometimes feels very eerie, epsecially when I gotta get something from the storrage hall and it's dark outside looking through the windows. just doesnt look and feel like a place where you normally would be alone and at that time

>One of the greatest minds in history was a normie chad

You'd think /r9k/ discords would be better but they're the exact same shit. It's disgusting. Pic pretty related.

>he got to fuck this