Asian Pride (Worldwide)

Reminder that the rest of the world is violent, chaotic, confused and unstable.

Asia is strong. It is moderate, certain, focused and enduring.

Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.

Eternal Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_cuisine
youtu.be/QeLu_yyz3tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually have to agree with you
The way things are going, Asia the only hope for mankind's future

what about the war between china and japan ?

>implying asia doesn't have huge poverty problems and muslims chimping out and coups every so often just like any other shithole

>South China Sea

You eat fucking dogs and cats....

"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

-A.H.

Not happening.

Way to hyped up. China is the largest trade partner for most countries in ASEAN.

>Thais unironically think this
The Chinese will lebensraum the whole of South East Asia soon

our murder rate is as high as the U.S. and our HIV rate is higher than South Africa.

>chinks
>human

Chinese learned their lesson in '79 that's why they focus on bullying little island nations. They're scared of the jungle

Hello please create white brazilian protection program asian masters. I am very creative and you guys could use some white man's creativity.

Asia is neat. Japan is top tier, China is a soulless leviathan, and the rest of you are pretty irrelevant which is good desu.

Don't you guys eat dogs and stuff?

don't you guys eat doggos and cockroaches?

Do you east Asians consider India's as Asians ?

Yes, and Japan is the best.

I heard the Chinese government offered Syrian refugees free passes to move to and live in China, but almost no one took them up on the offer.

Fuck you chink

of course, don't you consider yourself Asian?

i like you guys, you gave me anime

agree with you OP, asia is the future

The Chinese are fucking disgusting though

Thaskin and yinglucks red shirts beg to differ, farang.

KEK

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

>An American witness reported that some of the dogs eaten seem to be stolen household pets, judging by their collars.

Asia's either a dirty shithole like Thailand or totally autistic like Japan where people die alone and depressive because of too much work and no human relationships.

No and no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_cuisine

>Thai cuisine (อาหารไทย : Ar-Han-Thai) is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. In 2011, seven of Thailand's popular dishes appeared on the list of the "World's 50 Most Delicious Foods (Readers' Pick)"— a worldwide online poll of 35,000 people by CNN Travel. Thailand had more dishes on the list than any other country.

>"Thai food ain't about simplicity. It's about the juggling of disparate elements to create a harmonious finish. Like a complex musical chord it's got to have a smooth surface but it doesn't matter what's happening underneath. Simplicity isn't the dictum here, at all. Some westerners think it's a jumble of flavours, but to a Thai that's important, it's the complexity they delight in."

And it's considered a sin to cause harm to dogs or other house pets here.

>They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own

what a cuck

Thai women were made for swedish cock :)

Pooinloos may be geographically Asian, but they do not have any of the qualities that come to mind when outsiders hear the word "Asian". They are honorary at best.

I think of clean, high functioning, advanced civilizations like Japan, Skorea, maybe Singapore.

>Italy

Are asians the elves of real life? Who are the dwarves? The Orks? The humans etc?

Asians are bretti gud. Gonna rely on you guys to be the ones who are the forefront of mankind once europe becomes Africa 2 and America becomes Brazil 2

>implying I'm italian

Ach hör' doch auf.

That's why NorK is batshit insane.
That's why China is trying to stake claim on everything to hold a monopoly on trade
That's why the Philippines elected a literal fascist
That's why Japan is racist as fuck to other Asian countries
That's why South Korea is superficial as fuck
That's why India is a literal shithole
That's why Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, et al are exploited as fuck for their cheap labor.
Outside of Hong Kong and Singapore y'all are a joke.

Asians are the elves. Chinese are the dark elves.

>Reminder that the rest of the world is violent, chaotic, confused and unstable.

coming from a country that just had a military coup in 2014 and is ruled by an army general? lmao

also
>china

all I wish for is a japanese gf
>inb4weebfaggot

Just make sure your leftist world jewry doesn't manipulate them into *diversity*

Doesn't matter. The whole of Europe is going to hell in a handbasket.

youtu.be/QeLu_yyz3tc

wtf is this

I dig Thai food aswell. It's on par with Italian imho.

damn those are some VERY ugly gooks. they all look like the teacher.

See
Your salt is understandable, likely the byproduct of misery.

I feel nothing for your cries of anger and frustration, for you are but dying mortal insects to me.

Your civilization will fall and Asia will continue as it has for countless eons.

>Here let me tell you about your continent that I've never step foot on and know nothing about

lol what is this has to do with anything?

>based goy blaming everything on israel
kek
>go and wait for rapefugees at the airport with signs written in arab

He's right though, Indians are to Asians as South Americans are to Americans.

I'm thinking of immigrating. How long would it take me to learn Chinese or Japanese, assuming I focus my time on it?

>low "misery" scores still don't nullify everything I said previously
>that high lack of sanitation
>all those below-average accesses to improved water
>that low welcoming to foreign visitors
>low unemployment due to sweatshop labor
>mfw I'm Texan
Good job, you're still mostly third world shitholes that are exploited for cheap, disposable labor.
Saged, hidden, laughing.

Indian influence on SE Asia is comparable to Ancient Greek influence on Europe. The influence is probably most apparent in Thailand. Are you even Thai?

Asia is fucked. They had baby boomers x100. When the western economies crash, which they will. There won't be enough young people to support the old. You'll get dragged into oblivion by them. We're all in the same boat Pi King Duck Boy.

these languages, and especially their writing systems, are absurdly complicated. it's a nightmare for a foreigner to learn. thai is similar.
korean is a LOT easier to learn. their writing system is one of the most simple in the world, and doesn't require you to learn thousands of moonrunes by heart.

don't forget the boipussy too.

>tfw you'll never be reborn in Asia
>tfw you'll never wake up smiling every day because there are so many qtpie Asians in school
>tfw no Asian gf

why even live

You mean China.

>can't read maps

Also I've been to Houston, Dallas and Austin. They're all empty shithole wastelands. Bangkok is far superior. You'll probably kill yourself in under a decade because you live in a glorified flyover state.

Also there isn't cheap labor here, no one outsources to us, we outsource to our neighbors. Go ahead, show me who outsources to Thailand other than the Japanese auto industry.

You know literally nothing.

Bangkok looks nice.

But Koreans are the most racist people in Asia. I might be desperate but I'm not stupid.

>posting on Sup Forums
>in english
You will be assimilated

After I gave up on morality, I finally saw the truth about Asians. They are actual master race

im just talking about the languages themselves

also, while koreans are xenophobic as fuck, so are the japs and the mainland chinks. the only east asians who are somewhat welcoming to westerners are those living in tiny city states like hong kong, taiwan and singapore.

sorry to ruin your pride but egyptian civilisation is oldest.

Yes. Yes it does.

>attitude towards foreign visitors
>china is red
What the fuck?

>Auto industry
>Computer parts
>Phones

Eh, Thailand is cool. The culture is laidback, the food is great, and you can live a relatively good life on a decent salary.

But it won't last. Your country is held together by a dying dynasty, and there are massive divisions within the different economic strata. It's only a matter of time until shit like the rice buying schemes, 30 baht healthcare, and all the protectionist tariff rackets drive the economy off the cliff.

Your future is China, anyways.

How do you do, fellow Asians?

Please do the whole planet a favor and take care of Africa and Middle East for us. We are too weak and too empathetic to do what needs to be done for the sake of the species.

We are an extension of China. We'll be fine. We always endure.

1.3 million chinese in peru? wtf?

people are concerned with mudskins immigrating but how come the news don't cover chinese people secretly taking over the world?

the only reason hitler liked the gooks was because they were so detached from western society back then that they weren't affected by the issues plaguing it

if hitler was alive today he'd just throw the ricekikes into the gas chambers without a second thought

Wait till he sees current Europe
Dude will just off himself... or move to Japan

>South East Asia
>not Canada
Fucking pleb.
This guy knows.

Surely it's got NOTHING to do with the fact that we have been using our strength to keep you guys from fighting each other since WW2!!

I mean we totally didn't take away Japan's military and use ours to defend them.

Certainly our presence and negotiations with China isn't the reason they haven't steamrolled the whole fucking region.

Nope... it's because Asians are "peaceful."

No humans are truly peaceful. Crack open a history book sometime faggot.

Interacting with With non-English speaking Asians feels so bizarre to me. Its like they're non-human or aliens or something more so than other races.

Not in a bad way or anything, maybe its their facial structure. I just cant tell what they're thinking.

Except for the mongoloid ones in the North East hell no you curry munchers aren't Asians.

Reminder: you are Caucasoid, you share the same evil barbaric genetics as whites, it's no wonder Hindu Nuffins are always raping every woman hey see.

AAAAAY

Nope, China has been in slient war with muslim for years, as well burma , not even mention over the south china sea dozen of countries have conflicts with each other.

>That's why Japan is racist as fuck to other Asian countries

Nice

Why are yellow people so racist?

They already are. They made Miss Japan a mulatto and are trying to important Filipinos by the boat load. The Jews demand diversity.

Well, shit.