Should I just go?

Should I just go?

I legitmately don't have any fun on this board anymore. I don't want to give up on Sup Forums but the fact is the new mods that got appointed last year basically banned and drove off all the creative people on the board in an attempt for control.

The only people still active are tourists who are not even capable of getting fun threads going. Most of you only use Sup Forums as a quick backup for other sites.

there's no
>live chats during tv shows
>no games
>no memes
>no replies (this one really irks me as so few of you actually reply to other people in threads. )
>Nobody has an diverse taste
>everyone is just so lethargic and uninteresting. I really find all of you boring. I'm sorry I do. The sad part is the people who will take this to heart are the ones I'm not talking about. It's the ones who are going to brush off my criticisms that will be the most guilty of being boring

I really don't want to leave but part of me is hoping mods ban me from here like they banned all the interesting people.

I mean seriously what even is there on this board anymore? Nobody wants to interact or create captivating threads. I used to work so hard to please people on this board. But your apathy has kinda killed my spirit on this board. i dont know what to do. I'm honestly in a bad mood right now after seeing I hid all threads on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog post

You should go but we all know you're not going to so stop being such a faggot

>>>/reddit/

I feel you bro, i wasted to much time on this website and the interwebs.
I'm thinking of actually go cold turkey and deleting all my social media shit, i barely use it anyways, and read or just go outside.
This board is probably the biggest mess on this website but it helped me realise how much time i wasted.

kill yourself

I suppose this is a shoe-in for gayest thread of the day

>letting reddit and Sup Forums cancer win
Join the old Sup Forums cause and get /film/

It's not so bad when it's just shitposting about movies and TV but anything else is shit.

When you say interesting people were banned, what kind of posters do you have in mind?

I think Sup Forums rocks.

lol

when was tv good?

>pathetic fatty avoiding the 600 lb. life threads detected

Tv was good before the internet

Whats wrong? It's the only way to save the board unless your board history starts after 2014 whic-
> I don't want to give up on Sup Forums but the fact is the new mods that got appointed last year basically banned and drove off all the creative people on the board in an attempt for control.
oh it did

Sup Forums was good before you got here

2011 and before.

Everyone knows you go to /r/movies and /r/television for discusison on television & film. Sup Forums is just a bastion of autistic children nobody likes IRL

Keep waiting for muh /film/. Better and more desperate people than you have cried for it for years. Nobody actually ever gave a fuck.

So, lol

before got and before breaking bad got popular

I feel you OP.

I miss the golden age of Sup Forums L O S T. Board was brimming with discussion and OC and everyone anticipated the next episode. Last time we had a comfy chat stream was back on BB

/fatkino/ has revived Sup Forums. It's the first time I've watched a livestream here in probably 3 or 4 years.

wait a second here
are you a /q/ babby?

the 6 months after the captcha got put in until gingermod came here and ruined the place

Oh right, so by "creative" you mean the creep who wrote the cunny bot script.

How in hell would you come to that conclusion?

that actually isn't what i mean. even if it wasn't serious discussion there was still entertainment. particularly with a lot of people willing to edit pictures and stuff.

It's almost impossible to get anyone to put effort into the board anymore cause as i said most of you are tourists. you all are basically leechers who don't seed.

Wow, the early pleb era.

Everyone comes to this point in their lives when they get bored of this site.

You're too old for it and you've out grown it. I know because I'm there, too. You just have to slowly come less and less until you move on in your life.

'cunny' is post 2012
loli was before

I just hate that every post has to be bait, most of the time its "Dude drumpf sucks" 356 replies or "Dude seinfeld sucks" bump limit reached

Sup Forums is incapable of ignoring obvious bait, its sad

>there's no
>>live chats during tv shows
>>no games
>>no memes
>>no replies (this one really irks me as so few of you actually reply to other people in threads. )
>>Nobody has an diverse taste
>>everyone is just so lethargic and uninteresting. I really find all of you boring. I'm sorry I do. The sad part is the people who will take this to heart are the ones I'm not talking about. It's the ones who are going to brush off my criticisms that will be the most guilty of being boring
for you

fucking this.

this board has been devoid of actual discussion of television and film since /got/ and r/the_donald took over. No amount of fedora posting can change the fact that this board has been flooded with memers memeing looking for the next big thing to meme and baiters baiting.

there are better film discussion boards out there that actually discuss the media.

Sounds like someone needs some Rick and Morty

Mods actively hate Sup Forums and try to make it worse

who's gingermod?

wubalubadubdub!! ahahaha

i just miss when we were the anticulture board. we would hate the mainstream and love the counter culture stuff. now everyone here is shilling for every mainstream movie that caters to feminism or multiculturalism. We used to be so unique and had a different voice

Besides that we actually talked about stuff creatively. Through games and shit. Nobody here knows how to edit anymore

Are the rumors about his shilling true or just for /x/ tier memeing?

no you're completely wrong. the shake your hand and bane memes created a culture on the board. it was a mix of memes and discussion. now there's no culture. no memes. no nothing. just constant pushing of SJW comic book movies and star wars feminism

You pieces of shit from Sup Forums are the chief reason why this board is worse than Sup Forums

seriously how do we message the mods? why do we have capchas for live threads? i can't talk in a live thread when i have to solve a captcha for every fucking comment i make in a live thread

>>everyone is just so lethargic and uninteresting. I really find all of you boring. I'm sorry I do. The sad part is the people who will take this to heart are the ones I'm not talking about. It's the ones who are going to brush off my criticisms that will be the most guilty of being boring

WHOMST ARE YOU QUOTEING

Just, go user and be back in a week.

>you come from reddit
>you get mad that Sup Forums culture is here

again i repeat your feminism and SJW culture pushing is backlashing with what was here before. you want to kill the last place to actually be counter culture but with enough people to sustain it. You want it to be an anonymous reddit which is just the dumbest mentality

>chief reason why this board is worse than Sup Forums
No that would be baneposting bringing in all the meme hustlers
twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd

it's boring replies like that that does make me want to stop coming at all. there's no challenge here. im not stimulated at all.

>shake your hand and bane memes created a culture on the board.
lol. what year did you come here? 2011? pre Bane we've had Abatap and the creepy pedo Kaiji plus Ceph, Echo, etc. board culture was defined in every board (well in the popular boards) since the rule of LURK MOAR was ingrained on the posters. nowadays nobody lurks anymore and just shitposts and memes hoping for some quick yous.

A prime example of the cancerous mongs that have taken over this board

there are still discussions here and there especially on lotr threads, but its really hard to find and sift through the endless shitposts and Sup Forums bait threads just for that one good thread buried at page 5

THIS
H
I
S

As a redditor I like to come to Sup Forums to funpost, it's clearly not a serious place for discussion so idk. Just turn your brain off and have fun

Why would you expect Sup Forums of all places to challenge you?

the thing is for us here on Sup Forums for a long time it gets tiring to see all these shitposts day in and day out. it wasn't like this before, we've have some good threads here and there, there are shitposts but its mostly either 50/50 or 40/60, now its mostly 95/5 shitpost ratio

you really have a hardon for trying to pin this on Sup Forums and not the SJWs

who /bane/ here

i blame saetre or wahtever that faggot who started forcing inorganic memes which has lead to the place we have today where people come to try create memes and force them on people instead of letting them happen organically.

fucking durn to you bullshit
fuck that fuck

use legacy you dumb negro it takes 5 seconds to fill out, the pictures are very simple to fill out now

it's shit like this that ruin this board

it's honestly 90% threads like this.
>Post some random screencap
>Put a quote
>don't give any actual direction for your thread
>Completely relies on repliers to carry your thread for you rather than you carry it

I HATEEEE these threads cause they don't give us anything to discuss. Half the time I don't even know what show they screencap

because it always did before. Or least gave me small activities to participate in as a group

2009 till 2011

you're missing the point (as usual) Live threads are happening in real time. A lot of times I am watching the screen while typing. And for 30 or 40 comments those captchas add up to a lot of time, especially when you have to look away from the screen to look at the captcha.

Defending a captcha in a live thread seems to be the weakest thing you could of defended.

>>no memes

Have we been on the same board?

What you're describing is just new fans who don't know how to carry a good thread. They genuinely think you can just make the first post and watch the replies come in; they don't know or can't tell that the best threads have the OP engaging with the other anons to carry it into hundreds of posts.

>not the catalog

reaction images are not memes

doing shit like is not memeing

Not him but those threads are usually pretty successful. It makes sense why other people post them. IMO the more effort you put into your first post, the more likely the thread is to die. With a lot of text, people will see it's not a meme thread and skip it entirely.

>Or least gave me small activities to participate in as a group
Like what?

Get a load of this low iq faggot!
Saetre was just meta-posting; already making fun of the meme culture that Sup Forums was already known for (forcing things until others start posting). Nice try at trying to blame a tripfag when you don't have the brainpower to even understand meta posts. Kys my mans

i already posted my catalog .

Hence the problem i have with the laziness of the board. Nobody wants to read shit. you're trying to justify the laziness of the posts by saying everyone is too lazy to contribute. Confirming what I say that all the creative or interesting people are gone

Sometimes some guy shills his rabb.it streaming channel and that's pretty fun to live comment kino with others, mods usually delete it when they see it tho

You're right about that pattern and now I feel like we get too many of those threads. It's astounding to me that nobody wants to discuss tv or film, even on a pleb level on Sup Forums. How do Sup Forums and Sup Forums get 500 post limits for anime and vidya while we can't do the same for fucking television of all things?

Like go to movie and screencap at 12 minutes everyone guess what it is.

or explain a movie in weird ways and people try go guess it

i remember 1 time a couple years ago where someone grabbed a big poster of amovie and assigned quadrants to people who ask and they had to redraw it and add to the picture in their quadrant. then he put all the pictures together. i wish i still had the picture to show you. It was basically a color by numbers kinda game

My advice as your attorney is to cut your dick off and duct tape it in your mouth before committing suicide on Jew tube

found the hothead

>Like go to movie and screencap at 12 minutes everyone guess what it is.
That happens regularly

The catalog is a double-edged sword. It encourages lurking but sort of hurt discussion. I personally like it.

>memes
nice saetre

it was one example. think of the broadpicture of what im saying

Both of those things still happen here sometimes.

There was just a draw a scene and guess that movie thread a couple of days ago.

I stopped using the website, but I started using the archive

Basically, what I do, is that I search for a movie/tv show I just watched, find a good thread, read it, and be done with it. If I don't get the newest fresh Sup Forums meme, I just use the archive.

Sometimes when I use the archive I find a thread that is still active, so I post...but if not then I don't care really. It's mainly because it is impossible to go to this website without getting spoiled. It's better to use archive when you're done with the show.

Apart from that, the only time I love Sup Forums is when they discuss white girls sucking black dick...Sup Forums knows the good stuff, they post a lot of good interracial stuff around and I fucking love it honestly.

i prefer the left desu. actual discussion other than shitting on horrible movies is reddit tier.

you went from kino to 0 real fast

>he doesn't like shark posting

he's criticizing the format not the content

>he promotes garbage with the name "NAMEposting"
How many pepes do you post on twitter account?

>baneposting
>garbage

hey, not my fucking fault Sup Forums has a better archive than /gif/...

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Went to Sup Forums on holiday for a couple of months, it's just as bad there. Pertinent and exciting/fun/informative threads getting deleted but the usual crappy threads left up.

truthfully people who would disparge posting pepe are the exact boring people i hate. let people meme. i want a mix of meme and discussion. i just want people to reply to each other more and mods to stop removing all the energetic people

when LOST was still on TV

>sjws

dude its obvious that Sup Forums pajeets and leafs posts the Sup Forums bait threads since 1) there's no flags in here 2) their bait threads barely get any replies o Sup Forums 3) Sup Forums easily gets baited

You didn't even have fun during the Power Rangers marathon?

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

THE BETA LURKER MIND IS UNKNOWABLE

NO SURPRISE YOU UNIRONICALLY ENJOY THE KUCKSPAM

Sup Forums killed tv check em