That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it

That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

But, y'know, he's a mate, so

DRIVE BOY, DOG BOY, DIRTY NUMB ANGEL BOY

Who needs life when you have dubs?

I need one more FUCKING DUBS

Well fucking sixteen then.

Does T2 really have a rant against social media? It hasn't come to my local kinotoriums yet

YEEEEES!

>tfw you will never be as intelligent as Spud

Why live?

>tfw to inteligent to not be an adict

YOU HAD CONTROL OF THE SHIP THE ENTIRE TIME! WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ANYBODY?

begbie didn't do drugs. he just did people.

It's only one line from Renton's new choose life speech, although that entire scene was cringy as fuck desu.
The rest of the movie was pretty good, though.

Choose life

I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.

I rewatched that last night. Why did Kelly Macdonald disappear halfway through? Did that happen in the book? I didn't really like that. I also didn't like how Renton was able to just find a white collar job in London pretty easily. We have no indications of his education or prior experience though. Other than that, the tone and the characters themselves are pretty spectacular. Some really amazing moments that deserve to be etched in the canon of cinema. The withdrawal montage of course, as well as the dead baby reveal, and the opening where Renton and Spud run from the cops. An easy 9/10.

In the book it goes into more detail of the london scheme, he went there quite often and stayed with friends. In the book he has a scam going with welfare so he has to travel around to pickup the cheques.

Why doesn't T2 have any threads? I thought it was already out in the US.

very very limited release. there's an arthouse theater near me playing it as well as Song to Song. don't know which one to see.

nobody cares about old junkies, at least diane sickboy and renton had sex appeal