Comedian Joe Rogan

Been watching his podcast for a while now. Hundreds of hours of podcasts. My favorite Joe Rogan comedy bit is the one where he talks about balancing the epsom salt magnesium levels in his sensory deprivation tank. Please post other hilarious Joe Rogan bits from this hilarious comedian.

I think his standup is shit. JRE is good though.

Never seen him attempt to tell a joke. Say something funny. I've never laughed at anything he's said. He doesn't laugh and rarely smiles. But he always talks about stand-up gigs and working on "material".

I REMEMBER WORKING ON FEAR FACTOR AND WE HAD A BABY CHIMP ON SET. I PICKED UP THE CHIMP LIKE C'MERE YOU SON OF A BITCH THEN IT SLAPPED ME ON THE BACK AND THE FORCE OF IT KNOCKED ME OVER!

DUDE WEED LOL

Jesus Christ

I like the one where he talks about the big dicks he sucks on for protein in the gym showers. Hilarious

this bit. I can't find it on youtube. It's his closing joke on his Triggered special.

kek

I've never seen anything of this guy, but he gets referred to here on a daily basis, and from posting here, I've built up the impression that he's an absolutely ridiculous, improbable phenomenon, which makes me like him, though I don't know if I would want to listen to ten minutes of his podcast.

I actually despised him based on his comedy and love him now from his podcast.

It a'ways felt like "HA HA HA IM LAUGHING BECAUSE JOE ROGAN IS COOL LIKE ME HAHAHA" and planting hecklers to try and look like a badass.

He's a pseudo-intellectual who's great for getting exposure to topics that "the mainstream" wouldn't see, but anytime he has a conversation with a guest with an IQ above 100 he shits the bed.

>and love him now from his podcast.
His comedy is even worse than his podcast? wow

His Dr. Phil bit is funny

It's terrible. Someone needs to give him the Brendan Schaub talk on his comedic career.

Do any of you guys actually do stand up?

>sour kraut

this, not funny at all if you're over the age of 10

seconded

Non chefs who take pictures of their food make me sad

Rogan is a chef, kind of, isn't he? I mean, I don't know what he is, he's a Renaissance dude.

His podcasts are pretty great actually, he brings on all kinds of people. Some guests are better than others obviously, but the podcast is worth trying out and listening to.

>hundreds of hours of podcasts
>joe rogan podcasts
jesus christ lad, sort yourself out
there's like 20 good guests TOPS