I'M SO TIRED OF WINNING

>WGA promises May 2 strike and halt to “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “Saturday Night Live,” and more

thewrap.com/will-late-night-tv-go-off-the-air-in-may-writers-guild-threatens-to-pull-plug-snl-fallon-kimmel/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrBJRuvKbo4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums should be scabs desu

We would kill it with 15 straight Rick and Morty skits on SNL

>Fuck we need these 6 figure writers to make the same Drumpf jokes every day. Okay I think I got it... BLUMP

>liberal horseshit put on hiatus
thank you

>be writer
>want to get 20% pay raise to make the same le drumpf jokes
lol I hope they fire every single last one of them

>SO JIMMY FLORPF
>Gimme shekels

Main sticking points are pension, payment scales for shorter TV seasons, and residuals from streaming services.

This will expose and show which one of the late night host are actually funny like the last one did.

>Showing old lettermans during the writers strike
>Young Angelina Jolie is second guest after Jeff Goldblum
>She's awkward and qt as fuck
>muh heart
>He asks her about a boyfriend or husband she just broke up with
>She looks really sad and walks off whle they're cutting to commercial

Last time the writers went on strike I went back in time and fell in love...

So James Corden and possibly Stephen Colbert or Conan O'Brien?

Since Conan was a writer he's supported them during strikes and usually does well during the strike.

She really was a qt. It's a damn shame what the globalists did to her.

>Stephen Colbert
loll

I loved young Angie, dirtbag Angie, pure sex Angie, even pokemon trainer with weird fake accent Angie, but I can't do it anymore ;_;

She's so clearly fucked in the head now and it hurts my soul.

How do I get their jobs?

Colbert is actually funny.

Yeah but he's not allowed to do anything but shill now.

>pokemon trainer with weird fake accent Angie
lol which one is that?

He isn't his own thing anymore, he has shitty Tonight Show expectations to live up to and adhere by now

You need talent to do So Trump jokes?

No, they'll just go off the air and show reruns like the last strike.

When she permanently stopped talking in her natural voice for some reason and started adopting everything. It's hard to pinpoint when it went wrong but I was still all about this kinda stuff.

He's funny if you don't about any of the topics he's speaking about. He does have talent but it's all devoted to presenting you news via tunnel vision.

So tv and movies are going to get even worse in a couple months?

Why is Alec Baldwin trashing Harrison Ford?

SNL's season finale is May 20, so they wouldn't miss much.

"Coincidentally" Corden's show is going to be filmed in the UK over the summer

>her kids are pokemon
fucking kek dude.

Dirtbag Angie was probably my fave desu

uhhhh why not just fire them all and replace them with the bajillions of other writers in Hollywood waiting for their time to shine?

Just blackball all these losers and call it a day.

Pension?!?!? Who the fuck, in this day and age, seriously thinks they can negotiate for a pension?

>colbert
>funny
Drumph!

That's why I'm becoming a cop. Almost 100k a year after 20 years guaranteed.

late night shows have writers?

It's not so guaranteed in any of the states that are effectively bankrupt

Are you serious or making a point?

>it takes a room full of writers to make a joke about Trump

Who the fuck is paying these idiots?

>12 hour brainstorming session
>"Ain't nobody gettin outta here until we come up with a hit" whaddaya got

>PLOMPF
>DRIMPF
>GLORF
>CROMPF
>FRUPF

>Whoa slow it down, one season atta time !

i don't have any angelina pics myself, but for me her peak was between gone in 60 seconds and mr. and mrs. smith.

I have a lot. I also don't think she was as prime when young but so fucking qt.

Trump makes himself a complete joke. How do you make something so ridiculous even more ridiculous?

Easy (You)s

>JONNIE SHLORPF!

>winning

Have fun getting drafted to syria user.

>BENNY HONKF!

Be Jewish, if not Jewish be connected some other way that isn't by being Jewish.

We're not missing much now.
Same tired old "Trump is bad, m'kay" skits, every week.

i think foxfire is the intersection of stunning youth and stunning tits

>12 hour brainstorming session
Oh, the irony.

I'm sure they also have a stockpile of at least 50 'Kate McKinnon can make a wacky face' skits

>"guaranteed"
Good luck pig

>residuals from streaming services

WEW. LAD. they truly are mad men

Why would they need writers for interviews though? Doesn't Kimmel and Fallon make their own jokes and stuff?

It's mostly for the monologue of a show and any bits or games they do.

Just gonna post some Angies since she never comes up on Sup Forums unless its the kids being rude.

I'm gonna get you Trayvon

kek

do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrBJRuvKbo4

Don't forget Mexico not paying for the wall.

almost no good writer isn't already in the guild

her hands are so spooky now

>Mexico not paying for the wall
Mexicans sending money from the US to Mexico are going to be charged a tariff and it will be payed off in a few years you dummy.

Yeah, I think that started happening before pure JUST

Yo, are they watching motherfucking Sidekicks?

MISTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR DUMPLING

The way the writers guild and SAG works is that if you're not in the guild, you cannot get work in hollywood, ergo anyone with experience is in the guild.

Is it really hard for Americans to get their pensions or something?

>Americans getting pensions in the first place
lol

Follow it up with a concrete reinforced slab.. some Sam Hyde "stand up" and that bitch will be buried for eternity

TV writing looks like fun...in 30 rock

It probably actually sucks

>BUILD THE ____

Two assholes losing their shows

And nothing of value was lost

>Sam Hyde hosts SNL
>talks about poz parties for monologue
>the boos and silence get overwhelming
>Sam gets in character and does the same Rick and Morty bit 10 sketches in a row
>Fake burp noises and yelling GOD DOESNT EXIST in different settings for the entire show

wew

People in unions.

>Lets cut each others throats in a race to the bottom
Go fuck yourself junior.

>/leftypol/ is so low energy and lazy that all they can do is piggyback memes
Pathetic.

For well over 20 years, both firms and government have been unable to meet pension funding due to poor financial decisions.

A really bad example is with New Jersey public employees. Starting at the turn of the millennium, the government forgone funding the pension and instead gave increased benefits with a promise to fund the pension later. Then it didn't happen. Then Governor Christie had a plan put in place that would have stricter benefits vesting by banking on a better economy. That didn't happen and the pensions now won't have a clause that include cost-of-living adjustments. NJ Supreme court upheld Christie's plan and, although NJ is trying to make regular payments, they are still short of over $100 billion.

>winning

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity

I'd be one of the few that stay tuned just to watch him bomb and see SNL go down in flames.
He does his monologue where he pulls people from the audience, the only laughter you hear is his own.
At the end, half the cast doesn't show up. There's a wide circle around him, they're trying to keep their distance. Nobody wants to shake his hand, they just walk off

Last time this happened Colbert, Stewart, and O'Brien had that feud

The dumbass who watches this shit everyday could take their jobs, just watch the reruns and say Trumpet has tiny hands along with whatever current event is going on

and people blame Sup Forums for Sup Forums going to shit when really it's having so many reddit shills on here that took Sup Forumsdown. lol

Lmao this delusion.

t. imgurian

Brutal. In Canada everyone pays into the CPP, so you're guaranteed something when you retire. Got to move the old folks out of the work force.

This is an Angie thread or imagining Sup Forums running SNL.

Go be a nerd somewhere else.

hnnnnnnnng

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

>getting BTFO by reddit
lol sweetie...