Finally cold enough to make the fucking hell's angels stop riding their loud fucking boomer bikes up and down the...

finally cold enough to make the fucking hell's angels stop riding their loud fucking boomer bikes up and down the highways and through town

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxbsSVwemgM&list=PLJNbijG2M7OxeXDDoAyWCrr9WzeIOzU6s&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek motorcycles are so gay

and peace and quiet descended on the town, until next spring when those faggots would squeeze into some gay ass leather and meet at the local walmart.

I skip walmart between april and october

Say that to my face cocksucker.

Attached: chrome_1g6YT7aAnt.png (800x533, 692K)

>loud sounds scare me

Attached: 1346485549190.png (447x700, 421K)

>that cocksucking uniform
do they know everyone hates them?

loud sounds are fucking annoying. I've seen these fuckers compete over who has the loudest bike an it always just amounts to bunch of old fucks being annoying af

nah, they think everyone's scared of them

all the young pimps are riding supermoto, dontcha know?

supermoto is fine. only time I see them is when i'm riding down trails. where motor/dirt bikes should be. neither seen nor heard

Loud pipes are the best. When you have to wake up at 7am and at six it sounds like god has ripped the sky apart and is blasting ass on your bedroom window and your walls are shaking, only one thought comes to mind, “What a fucking bad ass, wish I was that guy.” Then you fall back asleep and dream of being that cool one day. Happens to us all. So loud. So cool.

i see less of them where i live now, i hear harley sales are really bad now too. probably from boomers getting too old

FAGS

exactly. I hope one day people will hate me enough to think im cool

maybe there is a god

Attached: 1570646305896.gif (462x268, 1.47M)

something you asshole bikers keep forgetting, none of you faggots are bullet proof

wow edgy

ram your bike into your computer until you dox us

well actually i was already doing that but based on the hint of sarcasm i detect in your tone im now thinking it may not actually work as well as i previously thought that it did when i first started ramming my bike into my computer until i came to the point at which i had doxxed you

FAGS

cold enough to stay home, play some game:

IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: SURPRISED.jpg (300x168, 10K)

How do you not like the sound of a loud engine; can you be any gayer!? tfw my Harley would be illegally loud in California.

"my harley would be illegally loud in california" I understand preformance mods and I get that some mods happen to make the bike louder but what's the point of buying a bike that's just loud for the sake of being loud either that yooou liike theeee souuunnd. most people (the vast majority) just find it fucking annoying and I live near a highway so I have to hear them all night AND THEN when I go to town for work, during the warm seasons, I hear them all day. there is a point where it goes from cool to gay as fuck and annoying

This. Only fags complain about loud exhaust. I'd like to punch eveyone of them right in the face. Plus, 1%ers are always riding, winter or not.

yeah, super easy to ride during the 5 feet of snow we get every year

Don't have to be, that's why we have numbers. You may get some of us, but not all. Then we come for you.

What a douche you are. Use common sense, faggot.

that is the most retarded strategy I have ever heard

I didn't know the hells angels had a gay chapter.

want to expand on that? common sense does not get you through snow

That's cause you're a pussy.

Attached: 1560128070925.jpg (398x500, 23K)

kek

Lol, you really are retarded.

true, I guess I hate dying until I win. you guys are so smart

Just stop living in a shitty hell's angels state/country

I would have to move over 12 hours away and even then it's not guaranteed fml

They're not allowed in states claimed by other MCs... but then you gotta deal with those other MCs. The Bandidos in Texas are alright. They mainly stick to San Leon, unless there's a rally. The bar I frequent has another MC, one of those 99%er veterans ones. Those dudes are cool, not super annoying like most 1%er types.

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 43K)

bikers are attention hungry because they were ignored or over-coddled as children; the male ones are the equivalent of hags past 50 who dress "sexy" to attract attention but wind up looking like clowns

When you live in a shit location you get to deal with shit people. Florida is the American epicenter of this btw but I digress. Property taxes are the great equalizer here. The more you choose to pay the further you can get away from the criminal nigs, mindless meth heads, juvenile bikers, trailer trash and other disposable subhumans. That is all.

Attached: fezzuqcqrojfahzvftah6sxzb0qwgjk.jpg (800x533, 83K)

Never plow the roads? What shithole do you live in, I'd complain, or move

I live in canada. rules on provinces are unclear

Is this like junior high school where EVERYONE wore the exact same clothes to fit in?

Get your motor brubb brubb brubbbin'
Head out in the suburbs
Lookin' for McDonalds
And a number 2 with coke
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the toilet in a love embrace
Fire all of your buns at once
And explode into space

Not the other dude, but what the fuck are you on about? You're hardcore because you ride in the snow or something? Please continue to do this, slip, and scrape your brains across the icy pavement. Everytime one of you faggots dies in a wreck with a car I smile. "Hey let me run down the highway at 70 miles an hour with nothing to protect me. Lmao XD whoops im ded!"

regardless of wether or not the roads are plowed, I never see people riding in winter. also I will not complain because I am happy with the lack of bikers

kek

Attached: WyPmvUm7YW.jpg (498x372, 53K)

The whole idea of a motorized vehicle you sit on top of rather than inside of seems so ass-backward to me that I sometimes can't believe people are dumb enough to do that in any weather, never mind with 100db of exhaust pounding their ears. Trucks and SUVs are almost as retarded, though the fashion has made unfashionably comfy land boats absurdly affordable. There is something weirdly perfect about taking one on a rural interstate, with atmospheric music turned up just loud enough to make road and wind noise completely inaudible over it, the thickly padded seat providing that last extra measure of flotation to the effortless position. Thousands of people over the course of decades gradually refined the engineering of them to make driving them easy as daydreaming, but only for those whose daydreams are quietly beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbsSVwemgM&list=PLJNbijG2M7OxeXDDoAyWCrr9WzeIOzU6s&index=8

this is the argument I needed. that being said, it is still annoying to everybody around and I am happy enough to enjoy the part of the year where I do not have to hear it 24/7

Uh life finds a way

Attached: _3il0VgkDYPfQ-Fy9MSBefgoZ3EFlW5gQ6CR9zg8qs4.jpg (292x348, 22K)