HUFF POST DEFENDING SHAIRA LAW

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5788f567e4b03fc3ee507c01
5 Things You Need To Know about Sharia law

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS TO STOP I CANT FUCKING DO IT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xr6tJ
web.archive.org/web/20160716152712/http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5788f567e4b03fc3ee507c01
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give us a non-shill version. I'm not giving them my clicks.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS TO STOP

Do you understand why r-strategists defend violent groups like blacks and Muslims, in spite of the fact that these groups espouse values that are the antithesis of the r-strategists' stated ideals?

>Yo guys you heard about this islamic terror attack that happened yesterday, isnt it a good time now to talk about the good things of these cool rules and laws they got in islamic countries

>No archive
archive.is/xr6tJ

>Huffington Post
Archive.is please.

web.archive.org/web/20160716152712/http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5788f567e4b03fc3ee507c01

>Asking a Muslim to stop believing in Sharia is like asking her to stop practicing her religion.
>her

>Asking a Muslim to stop believing in Sharia is like asking her to stop practicing her religion. It is a blatant attack on religious liberty.
FUCKING SHIT
>oh no we can't stop muslims from practicing the killing of infidels! it would be an attack against their religion you xenophob!!!!

They compare them to white Catholics, which had nowhere near the level of loyalty to their religion tha the shitskins always have. Catholics never killed Americans in the name of the pope. Kind of disturbing how much people warp history in their mind.

Isn't there something along the lines of Public Law 414 that makes this subversive display technically treason?

>Deuteronomy 21:18-21 calls for stoning disobedient children. Want to deport "all people who believe the Bible" now?

Here's the issue with that.

There are no extant Christian sects or nations that enforce the word of the bible as law. They don't stone people. They don't kill non-believers. They condemn homosexuality but do not consider it their duty to kill them.

MEANWHILE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

>Stone adulterers
>Kill homosexuals
>Murder infidels
>These are considered merciful acts in the Quran

I'm not saying the vast majority of Muslims aren't exactly like Christians in that they follow the easy to swallow parts of the Quran and dismiss the rest, but you can't ignore shit like Saudi Arabia killing gays. You just can't.

Need to know history to warp it, mate. Your average liberal's grasp of history is.

>White people are bad
>POC Dindu nuffin

I'm starting to think that liberals is shilling Islam on purpose to destroy western civilization. They shit on anyone who opposed it, even buddhists.

jesus fuck

Because they're fucking pussies, siding with whoever they think is winning? Also cause they're outcasts in normal society, thus hoping for chaos and change?

>huffpost
>relevant

>not realizing until now that liberals want to destroy western civilization

>Rashid writes, “The most ‘Muslim country’ in the world is likely America, because America guarantees freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of thought—all hallmarks of Shariah Law.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's true, Sharia is inseparable from Islam.

That's why Islam must be kept out of civilisation.

It's not even about the race anymore liberals turned against dalai lama when he opposed the "muslims are peaceful" narrative.

thank you kind user, you saved me an angry post

you mean that saudi arabia, the country that holds the most sacred place of islam and that monarchy is "descendent" of muhhamed is not a muslim country?

How much longer before Huffing Paint disables comments?

Just starting to think that eh?

Well, it's only a crime to stay ignorant-- so good for you. You've taken the first step.

OH FUCKING BOY. WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING DUMBASSES.

SPREAD THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

THEY'RE RIGHT. SHARIAH ISN'T ONLY ABOUT PUNISHMENT. SOMETIMES IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU CREATE A WHOLE CLASS OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T WORTH MUCH MORE THAN DIRT IN YOUR SOCIETY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This much Taqqiya

The kuffar are making the job really easy.

Let's comment on it and show this cunt how much we appreciate her defending the massacre of 80+ the other day as well as the massacre and TORTURE of those at the bataclan

Innocent people have been butchered by Sharia muslims.

Careful...

whats wrong with stoning adulterers haha

>religious freedom is shariah

THERE ISN'T ENOUGH REEEEEEEEE IN THE WORLD TO EXPRESS JUST HOW MUCH BULLSHIT THAT CLAIM IS

They deserve to hang.

T. Mohammed

sharia abiding muslims executed coupers in turkey after they surrendered. that is a war crime.

Has anyone at least called this bullshit out in the comments section?

I can't view it right now because script blockers and not an admin on the system I'm using atm

>literally collectively viewed as the most peaceful religious/spiritual leader in the world
>somehow less peaceful than a religion whom no one can collectively agree as to its leaders being "peaceful"

Fucking mental disorder.

>not using adblock and leaving comments

>twitter account for the author is just page after page of shilling for Islam

I don't even feel anger anymore.

I feel nothing.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

True, none of my friends in California care about what happened in the past. Especially the American nonwhites because they don't think it relates to them. Going to suck living through a modern dark age.

Hey.
Hey guys.

>Sharia Law
>a violent ideology that genuinely wants a theocracy
>defended with all the force of the useful idiots

>Mormonism
>a religion characterized by nice and maybe slightly snobby people at most, and waking you up early Saturday morning to talk about Jesus at worst
>better scrutinize the Hell out of it in case they're planning a theocracy!

Tell people about Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. It cuts through Islamic propaganda BS like a laser. It ought to be everyone's first book about Islam. Every time a leftoid opens his mouth about what Islam is really like, he ought to meet three recommendations for Stephen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure.

This guy gets it.

Here's the real issue with that: Deuteronomy is old testament. The entire point of the new testament is that you don't have to do the shit that was in the old one.

This article is shit in so many different ways.

We reached that conclusion and found numerous confirmations long ago. They think that Muslims will be easier to control because they're so gullible.

>stoning women is now against religious liberty

I wonder how they react when Christians would do this. I imagine a full blown meltdown.

Use memes. Laugh at the enemy.

Sharia Law is the key for tearing feminism apart, half of feminists (the ones with no brains) will defend sharia law because white men oppose it, the other half (the one with brains) will realise sharia law is sexist and misogynist and try to discredit the other half as not real feminists

You can cut through it all you want. With all of the retards in our country, this task is immeasurably difficult. You cut off a limb, it grows right back.

These fuckers are like god mode necromorphs. You kill them but they get back up. They are helped up by the very people they will stab in the face.

>No comment section

Nice one Ariana

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

This is just contrarianism. Liberals see what everybody else is attacking so feel compelled to defend it. They have no personal values of their own.

parts of uk might have sharia law for a few decades

>libtards
Not even once.

You don't need to do anything but watch the liberals implode. Sharia is incompatible with Feminism, not to mention Gay Rights. Eventually the feminists and Gays will realize they're lower on the social pariah ladder and will stop supporting these idiots.

>You do NOT need to worry about Sharia dominating American life and courts.

Because nothing trumps the U.S. Constitution. No national Muslim organization has ever called for Sharia to supercede American courts. It’s completely beside the point of Sharia and it’s not something American Muslims want.

Funny, we cant wear a hat for passport photos but you can wear a fucking bedsheet all over your oppressed face.

But Sup Forums is also contrarian and sees what everybody else is defending and so feel compelled to attack it.

Where will this cycle end?

wow so progessive
why does op hate progress?
oh yeah, OP is a fag

They also use barbaric OT passages to show that Christianity is like Islam. Guess they don't realize that Jesus fulfilled old those OT obligations to the point where his message supersedes all of that.

SO PROGRESSIVE

I thought pol was anti degeneracy?

>implying muslims aren't just degenerates with a leech around their neck

They're disgusting.

>G-guys Sharia law is-isn't draconic and c-cruel

How far can one's head go up one's own ass?

>ifunny

Also, Gingrich may be completely useless, but even he knows that Sharia law is poison to our way of life.

k cool

Just kill yourself and me as well. We see the future in the EU =D

wtf i want shariah law in America now

The pro Muslim circle jerk is getting a little insane

I believe in Kek, Kek has willed that the gas chambers must be turned on, if you do not turn them on, you are attacking my religious beliefs.

>>Mormonism

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

So are you wearing your MAGICAL MORMOM UNDERWEAR to prepare yourself for the ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEX?

I dont think you're old enough to post here you useless little cunt.

Separation of church and state.

Sorry.

This, we need to say it how it is, you can' have Islam without sharia, get 'em out of here.

>only Muslims deserve religious liberty
>fuck off, flat-Earther, Xtian scum

can't

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with these people?

What I hate is that they never acknowledge that all Abrahamic religions believe in the OT, including Islam.

Wonder why the media never questions Jews on the violent passages in the OT?

Are you surprised?

Correct enough.

So if you're a white male, what do you need to do for r-strategists to support you?

So I guess it was Muslim scholars who nurtured and brought forth the Enlightenment, the intellectual movement our Constitution was more or less the end product of. Not all those European philosophers and American statesmen. It was Muslims all along!

This article has Jewish stench all over it.

dress up like a tranny?

LOL the italian getting mad at someone for:

>fucking pussies, siding with whoever they think is winning

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. HAHAHA

Nothing but blackness?

Most Jews are effectively atheist. The reform judaists play fast and lose with the torah. The orthodox judaists have this whole set of rules which come down to "don't piss off the goy too much till we rebuild the temple, then it's time to rule the world and stone some bitches again".

Sunni on the other hand have a choice of a couple schools of barbarism or be apostates. Few of them practice it in the west, but far fewer are openly apostate or reformist ... unlike Jews.

STFU pussy

did they leave out the part where women cant go outside without a man/full burka

Not clicking.
Screenshot comments pls.

There's archives among the first few replies

SUUUURE

SUUURE

>Be a woman living in the west
>Sharia is instilled
>Get raped in the streets
>Marry your rapist
>Get raped again
>Get stoned for adultery

No wonder these harlots yearn for sharia so much.