US Military

Militaryfags abroad report in.

Anyone in Turkey right now? I flew there on my to Afghanistan a few years ago.

Any Navyfags in the Med Sea at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/turkish-government-blames-coup-cleric-living-poconos-article-1.2713600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a Carrier group or MEU floating around near by in the Mediterranean, or hauling ass to do so.

ships are probably on river city, so no comms unless dumbshits ignore it.

we will kill all amerifats over there alhamdulillah. be prepared for the pic .related you filthy pig

My wife's son is stationed in Turkey. He says it's bad. Really bad. He wants me to send him $15,000 dollars for new equipment.

They've been captured. There is currently a hostage situation going on. We are at war with Turkey. The info can only be suppressed for a little while longer before it hits the news. Be safe Sup Forums time to bug out.

Calling it now:

Coup was Bay of Pigs style but shittier because the US trusted a few high level generals within the military rather than grassroots support.

Incirlik is likely being blocked as a powerplay to show the world that the turkish govt is in control and just as strong as it ever was.
Turkey can do this because Turkey controls the entirety of the med.
They can do this because turkey

UK fag here, hoping that we can steamroll it with you lads.

Tell us more about who you are please
"Personal aid" is not enough
We need something substantial

What flag is this? On mobile

RARE
A
R
E

Greenland flag

Antigua and Barbuda

*we're gonna let you guys fight , we fire a few shots and call it a victory, just like 74 years ago

Still salty about losing eh.

Wiesbaden reporting in. Security and general awareness has been ramped up today.

mhh not really

cuck

What? It's not like he's fucking my wife and I'm eating his semen out of her afterwards.

>raising someone else's kid

nydailynews.com/news/world/turkish-government-blames-coup-cleric-living-poconos-article-1.2713600

He's not a kid. He's 27.

that's even worse.

i am glad to see you made it out of the sandnigger/roach uprising in one piece, my turkish proxy using friend. this board wouldn't be nearly as fun if we didn't have delusional retards believing in sand gods and magic space rocks, even though i had to laugh at the turkish soldiers getting beheaded by THEIR OWN PEOPLE yesterday on tv. lol. but come on man the proxy is not necessary
they are gaurding nuclear weapons there is no way they are even going to come close to Sup Forums