Patriot "fan" soyboys can't handle the absolute madmen that are Philly sports fans

Patriot "fan" soyboys can't handle the absolute madmen that are Philly sports fans

nesn.com/2018/02/knucklehead-eagles-fans-belittle-throw-beer-bottles-at-patriots-fan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuYBaPJN6mw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw3lIlsgjjI
youtube.com/watch?v=NKUjILu1cys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm from Philly and if someone pours beer on me like that I'm gonna start punching

Does philadelphia turn people into dicks or do dicks just tend to gravitate towards the city?

do people not realize that philly fans are mild as fuck compared to football hooligans in europe?

>football
I think you mean soccer champ

Philly fans seem super concerned about playing up to their scumbag stereotype for some reason. It's sad that this is what they care about. They didn't even do this in '04 so this is basically just them posturing for reddit.

Nah. They just enjoy that you are so concerned on how they act. They won.

haha lol omg dude they greased the poles!

we're so hardcore!

We just fight each other and break stuff desu. Phillies fans seem like they would drug you and rape you just to call you a faggot

Lets see them do that in Quincy ya fucking faggot

You don't have to be mentally handicapped to live in Philadelphia, but it helps.

>massholes think they're tough

>Another "look at me guys I'm so brave" rogue fan wearing an opposing jersey in the heart of Philadelphia

daily reminder that Philly city council made it illegal to have bulletproof glass in chinese liquor stores because it hurts black people's feelings

>Philly sports fans
youtube.com/watch?v=QuYBaPJN6mw

Anytime anywhere sally

>No bottles, that's not cool

I did not expect to enter this thread leaving with more respect for Philadelphia fans than when I came

People in Philly just drink a lot.

This shit pisses me off. My corner store isn't breaking any rules, they just sell beer. I don't want to see those guys get killed.

Of course that shitty council woman thinks removing the beer stores is going to stop the problems in poor as fuck black neighborhoods.

I've been going to the same Wells Fargo for at least 8 years, and I noticed they put up one of those bulletproof glass walls out of the blue, and immediately my eyes gravitated to the only black guy in the bank, who was wearing saggy meme pajama clothing and thought "well it's time to move again"

a plant is not an insult. you are gay for trying to use a plant as an insult.
> you fern queen
?
> tomato!
> daffodil!
fag.

> the Philly fanatics
> US 12s

how are you getting reverse gentrified. How poor are you. Also your bank just got shit on by the fed and is totally fucked for a while.

Most football hooligans groups would never bully a regular fan like that, unless he is really asking for it. They keep it between themselves. These Eagles fans are pure cunts though, I can't believe the guy just took it. I bet if he punched even one of them the rest would pussy out and leave him alone, bullies are like that.

how to spot a terrible Sup Forums post

>includes the words (or variations) of the following: soy, cuck, libtard, racial slurs, "we wuz kangz", or "rent free" (ironic considering this one is from reddit show bbt)
>has pepe or stupid million dollar extreme image
>still talks about the kneeling that occurred almost five months

tell me Sup Forums? what makes the average philly fan tick?

russians arent european

well if they aren't european then what are they? asian?

If niggers knew how to behave themselves, they would have wawas in the hood youtube.com/watch?v=Jw3lIlsgjjI

MINNESOTA BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=NKUjILu1cys

I was just memeing but if you're being serious yeah -certain- parts of russia are genetic clusterfucks. there's even stuff blonde/blue eyed vepsians that can't even be considered white because they aren't caucasian. for example putin is rumoured to have vesp heritage and he's clearly not caucasoid

for the most part russia is european

stuff like*

veps heritage*