Why the fuck is she still on the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ugq1Mgofr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better yet:

>Why the fuck is this STILL a show?

>in her 20s
>has middle-aged woman tits

People keep watching it hoping that it will get better. It never does.

big saggy tits

diversity

Came here not to read the thread but just to say

I FUCKING HATE TARA
I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO DIE
SHE IS UGLY, STUPID, CAN'T ACT FOR SHIT, AND HER LINES ARE TERRIBLE.

Is this part supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to like this character? Why are the villains in this show more likable than anybody on the good side?

Those are worse than my moms lel

She is a scientologist, so deeply entrenched in her religion even her loving father can't break the disconnect. Scientologists take care of their own

>found out last week why was watching with someone who take shit like the last week

What are you trying to say?

shes still on the show because the show needs to meet certain quotas, and she's the lesbian quota.

Because it's better than the show you fellate.

Because Tumblr.

How did Denise get her preggers

I thought wanted to fuck jackie chan

because huge boobs flop around when a character runs or makes sudden movements.

big flopping boobs = good tv ratings

All the women on this show are fucking retarded and can't act for shit, andrea was best why the fuck did they kill her?

Shes a straight white female. cant have that. Needs to be black or lesbian.

Practically every character on the show is shit. Eugene, Negan and especially Dwight have been the only good ones this season. Maybe Simon too, but he didn't get a lot of time on screen.
How could the writers fuck up so bad? Or is this just what the retarded fans want to see? I miss darker, actually good episodes like Rick killing Daryl's group from season 5 or even S07E01

>andrea was best
What is this revisionist gayness?

>severall years into post-apocalpse
>salvagable food and supplies are extremely hard to find
>have to walk everywhere to get around
>gain 50+ lbs

how did she do it?

She's a lesbian. She eats plenty.

I don't get it, this show has some really fucking good characters played by good actors yet they barely get any screentime and we're forcefed filler episodes of shitty, boring characters played by people who can't act for shit

To this day i have not watched that episode with tara, something just triggers me when i see her character that makes me think "boring filler"

>yfw this bitch is the sister of the actors that played Hyde on That 70s Show and Francis on Malcom in the Middle

>all three are also Scientologists

>The only interesting character with any kind of emotion or depth is Dwight.
>Gets little to no screentime.
>Get an entire episode dedicated to Rostia being a world-class cunt.

I really just want Dwight to be the main character.

fpbp

>They will kill Dwight off in the show because his character is basically Daryl and the fangirls want his blood for hurting their precious redneck husbando.

Half-Sister actually, but still, what a shame

>floppin
I don't know who she is but it looks like that's what her tits would do when she moves

Why do they dress her like a soggy mattress that a homeless guy pissed on?

the fact that he gets no screen time ensures he resembles a human being. give them some time and they will turn him into a puppet like the rest of the characters

>Dwight was only in 8/16 episodes of season 7
>in 2 or 3 of those episodes he only had 1 or 2 lines, or none at all
>Negan was only in 10/16 episodes
>in 2 of those episodes he had no lines or a cameo over the radio
Seriously, what're they doing? Why are main characters people actually like competing with Rosita and Tara for screentime?

>found out last week why was watching with someone who take shit like the last week and the bullshit last minuet kingdom tiger save which was total bullshit and

WHAT

they've gotta cover all the demographics and fetishes

When does she get her fat tits out?

I actually kind of like Rosita (it helps that she's very much my type).

But this character and everything involving her is total fucking shit. HEAPS OF SHIT

because her saggy, big, maternal boobies are so invigorating

Swing low sweet chariot

She's a Scientologist, they're immortal so they won't let her die on the show

She's a very attractive heap of shit though

>mfw they end up killing Negan instead of holding him prisoner because normies hate him

haha lel

This is literally me. I feel like a battered housewife.

JUST KILL HIM DARERRELLZ! HE KILLED MY UGLY FAT GIRLFRIEND!

They killed her off way too early in the show when she's still alive in the comics
Then Michonne got bleached by Rick when he was supposed to hook up with Andrea

Comic Andrea > Show Andrea

she didnt want to be on the show any longer. her loyalty was with frank darobont anyway since she was someone he personally chose. the changes in the show arent always attributed to creative decisions. sometimes other shit causes shit to be different and they have to make due.

This.

so much this

it's ratings have been fucking tanking

What was her problem?

>When you eat more than the zombies

Yeah I think she's fucking hot too

Then explain the lesbian doctor getting a crossbow bolt through her skull.

Picture of your mom?

>lesbian
sounds like you took a crossbow bolt user

They keep killing any of the slightly interesting characters and keep these losers around. It does my head in.

From the time Tara was introduced Hershel, Lilly, Bob, Tyreese, Beth, Noah, Nicholas, Glenn, Spencer, Benjamin and Richard all died while she still lives. Really putting the ever so slightly decent characters the show had to good use.

TWD is a show aimed at women, therefore female characters die less often

Thats still two decent female characters wasted over tara. Tara should've died in place of Noah. No, Tara should've died instead of lilly. That actually would have been interesting seeing her meet up with rick.

wat?

the fat blonde doctor that dwight wasted was indeed a lesbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ugq1Mgofr4

>Noah
>Beth

Say what you will about these characters but it made no sense from a writing stand-point to kill them off. The show followed Beth exclusively for some episodes before they killed her off in the most stupidest way possible rendering all those episodes fucking pointless. Before Noah died he literally got his own scene with that one guy who said he'd teach him how to build or some shit like that. It opened up another avenue for the character because he was obviously suffering from depression and loss more so than the others and there was room for development. Then they just killed him off again in the most dumb fuck way.

>Do an entire Beth arc and kill her off just to set up Noah
>Kill Tyrese to set up Noah
>Kill Noah without doing anything with him

the show has been treading water since season 4. They bright back the Governor and teased a drawn out redemption arc only to just have him turn back to the same old thing and then die.

wasn't she hot when she first appeared? I remember people being like "damn look at them titties!"

now she's fat, saggy and her face is kinda fucked up too. I know she was pregnant but goddamn

>tfw you hire an actress who's awful at acting but is kinda qt but then she immediately gets pregnant after taping

Carol and Morgan are played by the two best actors on the show but those two are the two worst written characters

that's kinda Walking Dead in a nutshell