Keep smoking cigarettes or smoke rollies instead?

Keep smoking cigarettes or smoke rollies instead?

Attached: uqn6vee0p1611.jpg (3024x4032, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4noggins.com/tobacco/roll-your-own-tobacco.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not my pic btw.

rolled onces are better imo, you dont smoke that much bc you dont have one at the ready all the time and its cheaper. I used to smoke malb red but then switched to Pueblo tobacco and it just tastes better

Rollies are generally a lot cheaper. I can get a massive bag of rolling tobacco from the smokeshop here for $5. You can get 3-4 packs depending on how much you use. A pack of Marlboros is $7.60 here. I haven't bought a pack since they were under $5.

>you can get 3-4 packs per bag depending on how fat you roll them*
Sorry, I have autism today

Quit being a slave to nicotine faggot.
Save your health and money too.

I usually get like 100 sometimes 110 out of a 30g bag

Get some of the Peter Stokkebye rolling tobacco, no tailormade cigarette comes close imo, especially the Amsterdam Shag.

Rollies are more satisfying, cheaper and have less harmful shit in them.
Pueblo classic tobacco, blue rizla, swan extra slim filter = proper cigarette

Quit being a faggot

Gotta spend your money on something

I like spending money on dying, it feels like i'm finally doing something

I prefer rollies cause they don't hurt my throat as much and are cheaper

Stop wasting your money on cancer sticks retard

well depends on what tobacco you are using

OP here, I do smoke rollies on occassion so I'm not a complete newb to them or anything, but I've decided I'll get a pouch of tobacco, and I already have a 3 packs of rizzlas and some rizzlas ultra slims, so I'll see how it goes.

Stop wasting your fingers voicing your faggot opinion, retard
American rolling tobacco has all been shit in my experience, Top was probably the best tasting but it looked like it was cut with a paper shredder. Gotta get some silky cut euro tobacco.

Crazy the prices some of you Americans are listing though, fags here are always between 11.80 - 15.50 euros.

Anyways running to the shops now, not that picky about tobacco so I'll probably get a pouch of Amber Leaf but maybe John Player Blue tobacco as that's the same brand as the cigarette I smoke.

used to smoke bugler, cheap and effective. I have since switched to gum, save your lungs.

I'm a kiwi and it's 63 kiwidollers for a 30g pack here (like €30ish) i order all of my cigarettes online
4noggins.com/tobacco/roll-your-own-tobacco.html
customs picks up about 1 in 10 of my orders (usually order 6-8 at a time) and it still works out about a third of the price

whaaat how? i got roughly ~50 of em out of a 30g bag. do you roll them by hand or use a machine? i've only rolled them by hand.

by hand

the cut/moisture makes a big difference, some 30g packs I'll get 100 out of because they're so dry and fine but others lucky to get 50-60 because its thick and moist