Like it or not, this is the truth

Like it or not, this is the truth.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diW3OwMYdrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed.
Praise Kek.

Christianity is the reason we discovered the new world in the first place, mate.

We went under the guise of "spread the christian faith" down Africa and to America.

Would've been better if France had done the same thing we and Spain and England did.

at last i truly see, im a #FedoraMissile now

Or the world would've already ended.

>No christianity = no islam
can't argue with that

Actually, we'd all be Muslims. The crusades wouldn't have happened.

Sounds like something a cuck would say.

>#FedoraMissile
moderate kek

No, Islam is an Abrahamic religion that is younger than christianity

More like

>no fall of the Roman Empire
>no Islam

Has Seth MacFarlane ever said one bad word about Islam? Earnest question.

Islam wouldn't have existed without Christianity you pleb.

>no Christianity
>nobody ever gets to read Plato and Aristotle
>English religious separatists never inspired to try democracy
>USA never exists

Frankly, the "Christianity caused the Dark Ages" is one of the most destructive memes athiestfags have come up with.

A form of Islam would have though. Jewish>christian>Muslim it would just skip Christianity. We wouldn't even have the internet right now desu senpai.

If Christianity didn't exist we would still be in the dark ages. Notice how we are sliding further back into acting like animals without religion to guide us?

A world without Christianity would be even worse since Muslims would be in charge.

If you really want to eliminate all the drag, you need to go to a world where Judaism never existed

youtube.com/watch?v=diW3OwMYdrk

Columbus left for trade reasons. He wasn't on a religious mission because they didnt even know the land was fucking there

It would still mean one less preoccupation to distract them from their scientific endeaours

Wow, really makes you think...

s.m.h. 2bh

I am an atheist who hates fedora tier Atheists channel your faggot butthurt towards Islam and leave Christians alone you cock gobbling fucktards

Also sage this slide thread

>I get my facts from Family Guy

Oh wow.

The term "Dark Ages" is itself Renaissance humanist propaganda to denigrate the influence of the French in Europe

>implying the crusades accomplished anything

Yes. Christianity really disliked scientific advances that helped humanity.
In all honestly, it was only the astronomical observations the church had trouble with.
Medicine, engineering etc were all fine.

>family guy
still better than a medieval book :^)

You mean besides ridding Europe of slimes? Yeah I guess.

>I make fun of Christians all the time, because they don't threaten me with death
>If I had to make fun of Muslims, I don't know what I'd do, because it's not "worth it" (e.g., worth risking my life)

Seth confirmed for r-strategist garbage. Le Trash Man should have disemboweled him on the spot.

Of course the fedora fags on here love him because they're scared pussies just like him.

Yea I'm not sure why people think Christianity and the onset of the dark ages are particularly related.

At least the Family Kike knows that Europeans are the only ones that are responsible for advancing humanity.

If we got rid of christianity and niggers it would be the fast track to space colonies.

Islam was a mutation of christianity.

Where were you when science proved that material can self generate and the universe can exist within and of itself?

Oh yeah, that never happened.

>medicine
>condoms just recently okay to be used according to the Catholic Church

>The Bible
>medieval
Are you fucking retarded?

>these scientists had religious beliefs
>therefore religion is responsible for science

thats a funny way of spelling the loss of Constantinople and the Balkans.

Does anybody still watch Family Guy? It just devolved into endless pop culture references and contrived musical numbers.

>Christianity pushed back the Muslim hoards and saved white Europe.
>Without Christianity we'd be 1000 years ahead instead of dead.

Well which one is it??

>LE CHRISTIAN DARK AGES MEME

Typical burger tier ferdora tipping revisionism. It was caused by the fall of Rome and the rise of Islam, not Christianity.

it is though, haven't you read descartes? the early humanist skeptics attacked both religion and proto-science (natural philosophy, empirical metaphysics) and only religion was successful in defending against it, which created a space for empirical metaphysics to grow into science as we know it

the same people don't hold both opinions you fucking idiot

>christian cucks actually believe this

And science, as we know it, is exclusive from religion today and is harpooned by religious zealots. It's like feminazis who claim they stand for what feminism was at the turn of the last cenury.

Oh is that why they choose only one? Of course you fucking moron.

we're talking about history here, please pay attention

Without Christianity we wouldn't have Islam though.

Lol, no, the Jews.

Do we have to explain to you that the present is different from the past? Like, in a general way? You realize that change is a thing, right?

Religious people have contributed to science, but religion itself has not. There is no scientific merit to religious beliefs, and there are no outlines of the scientific method or any credible theories in religious doctrine. Any meaningful conclusions drawn by the religious were through logical thinking and NOT religious beliefs.

Islam rose some 200 years after west Rome fell. Nice try Germanic cuck. You're the reason why the world is 1000 years behind. Islam is a direct spin-off of Christanity and was in a way inspired by it. No Christanity, No Islam and the world would be a better place.

Do I have to spoonfeed it to you that correlation does not imply causation?

Y'all need to realize religion is proto-science, basically writing the natural laws of human nature and how to apply them to build and maintain civilization. Parables ---> Empirical evidence.

Is that what you've been trying to argue? You're incompetent, then. Your arguments have had nothing to do with such a conclusion.

lrn2think, plebshit.

Replace 'christianity' with 'religion' and we're talking. Now it's just an uneducated guess for bydlo.

But religion ISN'T "proto-science", and even if it WAS that doesn't make it any more valid or congruent with science by today's standards.

Yeah and for about 200 years after Rome fell, the classical civilization continued to prosper until Islamic pirates began terrorizing the Mediterranean, raiding coastal towns and taking slaves.

This cut off Europe from the trade and wealth of the Mediterranean, which is what caused classical civ to fall.

>HERR DERP DERP A HANDFUL OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DISCOVERED THINGS, THEREFORE RELIGION = SCIENCE!!!!!

Check my ID, scrub. I'm not the other person you were arguing with. I was concerned because it seemed like you were genuinely struggling to understand the concept of time. Fucking waste.

like a give a fuck what sandniggers and jew lovers think

Not an argument. The stories written are used to be preached and the meaning behind them are interpreted with some semblance of logic.

only reason they were held for so long 2bh

Just look at those noble russian non-cristians!

(Look and laugh)

So much this.

> Heil to Peroon, i'm not a christian!

I hope these psycho atheists dont gain ground and force this cooky religion on more people.

fucking retards

Are you literally retarded? I stated that science has fucking changed, and your response is "Things change over time, DIDN'T YOU KNOW?"

So you jumped in to make yourself look like a retard.

That literally doesn't make any sense. In order for the passages to convey logic, that means that logic had to be there in the first place, which means that logic predates the religion. This is, of course, assuming the biblical stories aren't meant to be taken literally (in which case they would be empirical falsehoods). If they are not meant to be taken literally, then where the hell is your argument for them being the basis of science? Especially when numerical systems predate it? It's like saying Pythagoras' belief in his past lives was responsible for his scientific discoveries and their validity, therefore we should all praise reincarnation for modern science. Retarded.

Hey, guys... Do you know the last continent inhabited by heathens?

IT'S LITERALLY AFRICA

Praise to wooden dildo!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U

Black dindufus.

I'd unironically take that gandalf dildo up my ass.

Christianity would've been overrun by the shitskins and their moon god. We'd be at least 500 years behind where we are today.

>white men actually believe this

Columbus left for god glory and gold.

Funnier thing. The term "Dark ages" does not refer to the lack of scientific development of the era. It is entirely a reference to the lack of secular Latin works being produced in the period.

It was coined by some faggot in the Renaissance that was a big fanboy of ancient Rome. And he wanted people to write secular Latin works again rather than religious Latin works and secular works in the local language.

It's all about literature and not about science!

They had Chinese navigation logs

wtf I'm a #FedoraMissle now

Do you see what you are doing? You're arguing against old systems because they were old. Like screaming WHY DID THEY USE VACUUM WHEN TRANSISTORS ARE SO MUCH BETTER REE. Where do you think people learned to think? You go to the same place every Sunday, the preacher reads a verse/story and talks about it using some logic. Relates morals with what happened in the story. Not everything in the Bible is walk on water magic. Pretty sure religious institutions were the first schools in the USA too.

Religion was/is the science of civilization.

Islam Is the oldest region idiot, well older than jesus

R A R E
A
R
E

GOD SUX LEL

Even though you're too challenged to properly respond to my posts, and accidentally responded to someone else while trying to respond to me, I'll be kind and show you why you're autistic.

1. You respond to an image cataloguing religious scientists by saying that religion is still not responsible for their science. ()

2. You're responded to with the claim that religion guarded early scientists from aggressive skeptics and that religion is thereby responsible for the foundation of science. ()

3. You argue that religion has a different relationship with science today. You make no effort to apply this to the argument at hand. ()

4. I come in to make sure that you haven't forgotten that the past and the present are two different things. ()

5. You try to flesh out your position in the earlier argument that I wasn't participating in by reiterating your first claim in a more logical format. ()

6. I mock you for managing to make your error at step 3 when all you had to do was say "Correlation does not equal causation". ()

7. You insinuate that I am denying the phrase "Correlation does not equal causation" because I dared to insinuate that your prior arguments had been wrong. ()

8. I inform you that I don't care to argue for your opponent and that I am only interested in the error at step 3. ()

9. You insinuate that I have only ever supported your arguments while displaying that you have no idea about the topic at hand. ()

So you see: You failed to understand my position and are now exploding catastrophically for it, devolving into amazement and ridicule in an effort to use brute force to overcome what you don't understand. Sort of like Carl the Cuck.

>not realizing Mudslimes would've blown everyone up without Christianity

Are you 17?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)

When will this meme that christianity was responsible for the dark ages end?

>Christianity dindu nuffin
:^)

It was not responsible for the dark ages for sure.
Also stop reasoning through memes.

>stop reasoning through memes
>implying christianity isn't one big meme

look up posts by his ID and stop replying

Oh look more memes! Keep em coming boy

>atheists are just stupid meme posters
>they don't understand my jewish religion's truth
>b-but the jews are still the problem with everything

Wtf I hate religion now.

How long will it be until religion is considered the new edgelord/fedora meme?