If the x-gene manifests itself during puberty, why were Nightcrawler and Mystique born all stupid?

If the x-gene manifests itself during puberty, why were Nightcrawler and Mystique born all stupid?

Lazy writing

Can you write this post in your native language? You clearly have no grasp of English.

>Being this triggered by an completely innocuous question about comic book characters

Your life must be exhausting.

Would you mind pointing out a single error in the original post?

Maybe they weren't really mutants

Maybe they were of another species

x in X-gene was not capitalized and "born all stupid".

That poster was asking why Nightcrawler and Mystique were born as blue demon babies when the X-gene isn't supposed to activate until puberty. It's a pretty stupid question for at least four reasons, but that's the translation.

>"born all stupid".

There's nothing grammatically wrong with that. Oddly phrased for comedic effect, but there's nothing wrong with the syntax. Pretty sure you're just upset because someone said something mean about your cartoon friends.

It would be "why were Nightcrawler and Mystique all born stupid?"

"born all stupid" is grammatically incorrect.

If you go by "oddly phrased for comedic effect" then that exception could lead to just everyone typing all sorts of stupid shit under the guise of "oddly phrased for comedic effect".

shut up faggot

X-gene *usually* manifests during puberty, but not always. Some people, particularly mutants with extreme physical differences like Nightcrawler, Mystique, and maybe Caliban, were born that way. Other people don't mutate until adulthood. Deadpool's mutation doesn't happen in the film until he undergoes that whole torture-process, for example, and he's lived most of his adult life without any idea that he has the x-gene.

Did I do that right? Eh, whatever.

>It would be "why were Nightcrawler and Mystique all born stupid?"

Are you actually retarded or are you just meme-ing? In this context, the word "all" is not in syntactic agreement with the subject, as it denotes a list of three or more objects.

>that exception could lead to just everyone typing all sorts of stupid shit under the guise of "oddly phrased for comedic effect".

As long as it clearly communicates an idea and is in grammatical concord, then yes. Yes it could.

he was injected with it not born with it

But seriously OP there are general exceptions and some of them have demon/otherdimensional parents

It was actually both. His power was just being mildly stronger and faster though so nobody noticed or cared because it just made him on par with the upper tier mercenaries without him having to train as much

i i forgot his powers were noscope. i cant stand deadpool or ryan reynolds so thats why

lel

They were born all stupid because, at least Nightcrawler, is related directly to Azazel from First Class, who I'm fairly sure isn't actually a mutant.

What is he?

I don't exactly remember, but I think he's some lower grade manner of demon, but not low enough to be a goofy imp dude. Take account that I'm talking about the comics, not the movies, because there's no way Mystique(his mom) would have given birth in the movies without us having to sit through it.

Deadpool is neither a mutant nor is he "injected" with the X-gene. His DNA was altered in a fashion where all cells in his body could generate at abnormal speeds (enabling a healing factor like Wolverine and Sabretooth). The film suggest that this experimentation was done via various serums and pain tolerance experiments (including oxygen deprivation, which ultimately triggers his new abilities)

Azazel is implied to be a mutant in both First Class and after his death in Days of Future Past

Yeah, like I said, the movies are different. They even made Juggernaut a mutant.

i want to see mutants that have useless powers, stupid shit like...can control how fast your hair grows etc

why isnt there any mutants with lewd powers, >sentinent pussy that can vacuum suck onto a cock
>g-spot sensing cock
etc

>why doesn't a mutation act 100% the same way all the time.
Geez I don't know

You have to go back

The all in "born all stupid" means something like "all about them was stupid" not "all of them were stupid."
But english isnt my native language either.
Also fuck you.