Which is the best Jessica Chastain movie: Interstellar or Zero Dark Thirty?

which is the best Jessica Chastain movie: Interstellar or Zero Dark Thirty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow6d7e4od3k
youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeSgKUooM
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/at-un-trump-administration-assails-russia-for-protecting-assad/2017/04/05/28179558-1a0c-11e7-bcc2-7d1a0973e7b2_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's too pure for this world

Twitter was a mistake.

is this the ultimate virtue signal tweet of all time?

ZDT EZ

TIME TO NUKE ASSAD

"But all the innocent children being murdered in LA can go fuck themselves"

can we get some more virtue signaling please?

are they being gassed no just shot so nothing new

All the innocent children in LA being murdered by chemical weapons eh?

then do something about it

fucking this

Smog

a couple of dead kids is totally worth WW3
also if they were killed by sarin gas the rescue team would have also died since none of them are wearing protective gear

if she had children of her own she wouldn't be posting this inane bullshit.

Ultimate momfu

The smog coming out of your ass maybe you fat cunt

Lead poisoning

We should just nuke Syria already and get it done with.

A QUEEN AS BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE NIGHT

ALL SHALL LOVE HER AND DESPAIR

Bump

Please. You don't care about them, either.
Where did this meme come from? Do Sup Forumsacks really believe that deep down, everyone's as ugly as they are?

The Help

Posting to twitter about world issues does nothing for those issues unless you're actively involved in suppressing said issue. Does absolutely nothing for those things. What it does do, is lets everyone know who keeps tabs on that person's twitter, that they're thinking about it; solely a benefit to the person's social standing.

>made a fake movie about benny ladens "death"
>suprised she supports another fake story

Chastain honestly comes across as a sweet person but that reads like a Colonel Kurtz tweet.

What a fucking weakling. Be thankful you have a warm safe bed to sleep in, you rich bitch and quit worrying about people thousands of miles away who are dying.

Except the chemical bomb really was a false flag.

Who's to say she didn't donate to Save The Children or another charity?

Who the fuck knows whether she did or not? She clearly didn't let the world know about that, if it happened, instead of her fucking useless feelings.

How? Why? If the rebels had an industrial scale sarin program, which requires highly specialized equipment, personnel, and ingredients tightly regulated under chemical weapons restriction treaties, and they apparently had all this sarin lying around, why didn't they use it against the regime? Why do a "false flag?" To try and provoke an intervention? They know better than anyone that the West will not intervene. Assad had means (advanced chemical weapons program, aircraft), motive (softening the area up for another offensive), and opportunity. The rebels had none of those three.

>being this weak

I'm not even saying you shouldn't be upset, but this is just pathetic.

who's the biggest virtue signalling retard, shitstain or chris evans? it's like they're doing a competition together

Yes Jessica, it was all Assad. What a bad man!

you dont need to produce sarin, merely have ownership of captured government stocks, artillery shells etc.

The Help was her best role.

That wasn't a meme started by Sup Forums but they did run it into the ground. I just wish people would shut up or do something. Shit like this is really fucking condescending.

Mommy 2: Mommy Needs Cummies

Did you go to an American school?

Holy shit you are naive

Aye.

assad baaaaaaaaad

T B H Save the Children is pretty bomb (no pun intended) when it comes to actually going the extra mile in offering assistance to people who need it. The majority of the money donated to them goes to buying equipment for their doctors and nurses as opposed to back into operating the company.

Good thing GOD EMPEROR TRUMP has changed his views on Assad now.

That explains your shit grammar.

Who cares BDH is better

The comma after "person's twitter," could probably be done away with, yeah. Thanks, prof.

I want to die and I have more self respect than you.

>BDH is fatter
FTFY

>There are people who unironically think Assad is the bad guy

That's nice, Jessica.

how do I explain to normies that assad is the good guy?

>please hire me Jewish CEOs

>better

user please

It wasn't sarin, or even real. You can't touch sarin victims like this. Don't get suckered into another Iraq.

>tfw ywn come home from a boring school day because all your friends were home sick and walk up to your front door about to open it and then hear you Chastain mommy screaming and then look through the window and see her getting mercilessly gangfucked by all your friends and then you have internal flashbacks that make you realize they were only your friends to get close to your mommy

That's what I said?

the people who beheaded the kid were found out to be the famous and heroic "white helmets" and there was a media blackout over it

>not lying awake at night worrying about the defenders of Deir-ez-zor and the Druze beast

What a pleb

Say it with me Sup Forums.

MADAM. PRESIDENT.

Could be. Could not be. PTSD comes in many forms. I've seen some videos I wish I had never seen that still come back to me in quiet moments.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=ow6d7e4od3k

>tfw haunted by images of blowned up Arabs

>tfw I demand we help me alleviate my PTSD by blowing up more Arabs

>#KillMoreArabsToMakeMeFeelBetter

I like that no matter who they elect, Americans will never stop blowing up random brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeSgKUooM

>plays in the background of the scene as she tweets with tears in her eyes

The ones where she shows her tits

Wow mommy is a crazy whore

Would still share her asshole with my buddy Assad

Killing is ok as long as it's with bullets. Ah, America.

What a fucking lying cunt. Fucking straight up liar.

Holyshit celebrities should be banned from talking about politics.

I have been following the Syrian conflict closely for awhile now. It's fucking mindblowing and beyond suspicious that Assad would do this again, especially right now. Something extremely fishy is going on. If he didn't do it, and someone else did, we NEED to find out who.

>tfw nowhere to talk about this because Sup Forums will just tell me it's the jews and normie sites will just say it's Assad

What bahabibawahbi

It's America. Their celebrities get upset and seeing a dozen dead kids and respond by demanding the government kills a few hundred dead kids. Pretty much their entire train of thought is;

>kill foreigners

Did you know the netflix documentary about the White Al Qaeda- I mean "Helmets"...won an Oscar?

Isn't that cool?

When do you think the aerial bombardment and troop landings begin?

Even Trump was outraged by that chemical attack. I'm glad he's taking a stand against Assad, even though it took a long time.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/at-un-trump-administration-assails-russia-for-protecting-assad/2017/04/05/28179558-1a0c-11e7-bcc2-7d1a0973e7b2_story.html

Why is killing people with chemicals considered that much worse than shooting or bombing them?

the Dems' only hope

too bad they'll run another warmongerer

Tulsi, just by having her name tossed around for 2020, will light a fire under Trump's ass and get him to pull some troops out and BTFO some deep state cunts.

gb2/ Syria general shills