youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asuka is best girl

-no.

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard.

Anime can never be kino. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

It's Sup Forums that makes these threads.

Evangelion is reddit as fuck. LMAO HE CUMMED ON HIM HAND XDDD SO WACKY BUT DEEP

Why is everyone stopping mid sent-

Do you just hit F5 24/7 so an anime thread shows up and you can post the same propaganda for the 1000th time?

It's like that stupid Candlejack me

Why do they make shitty movies out of stale memes these days?

dont mind me, just posting some undeniable kino

patrician taste.

Why would you make it transparent behind the text? That's ridiculously stupid

All the fags that want to post about anime on this board always love pretentious garbage like eva and lain

i love naruto too

tfw not intelligent enough to understand lain

asukafags are as cancerous as reifags

it can be but you arent showing it with that meme show

BRAVO
ANNO

Misato best girl.

Truth.

reddit isn't things you don't like

On Sup Forums it is. Everything you don't like is reddit, everything you really don't like is tumblr and if it's something you kind of like but are embarrassed about liking it's 9gag. And if someone knows more about image macros than you they're from know your meme or encyclopedia dramatica.

Did I miss any?

True
Untrue
neck yeself

If you like Asuka or Rei it means you identify with that cuck Shinji and you're a bitch.

The real decision is between Misato and Ritsuko, and it's the difference between being a Kaji or a Gendo.

Rei is beautiful

>being attracted to children

This man is right.

Posting real best girl.

>Asuka
>a child
murricans lmao

Didn't the main dude like jack off all over her comatose body wtf lmao nice "art" you have there weeb

Damn, Godzilla looks like THAT?!?

No, it can't
Anime is shit for emotionally stunted human failures

>Didn't the main dude like jack off all over her comatose body w-

Y-you too

Implying the bitch didn't deserve every drop of semen on her bitch face.

Mari is the true and honest best gril

Literally who?

c-cute!

Literally perfection

WHAT ARE YOU, STUPID?

I wonder if she has a hairy butthole

What's with all the eva threads? It seems like we have at least one per day

Not that I'm complaining of course, after all evangelion is 10/10 kino

I think there's been a spike in popularity again, but I'm not sure what's causing it. I started noticing thread all over the place just when I started watching the series for the first time last Sunday.

Not complaining either but it can't be coincidence.

I go around redpilling people on Evangelion.

I want to slap Asuka's butt

I want to ______ Asuka

Honestly I can't even remember why I bothered downloading Evangelion in the first place. My memory is quite shit though. In other thread there were a dozen people also claiming that they were watching the show for the first time.

I said earlier that I think it's just a chain reaction of people seeing threads, watching the show, and making their own threads.

That must be it then. Google trends isn't showing anything of note either so it's most likely local to Sup Forums.

>mfw i watched Evangelion for the first time
>mfw i immediatly assumed Asuka as the best girl
>mfw i spammed threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>mfw i caused people to watch Evangelion
>mfw i caused this surge in popularity

I have also been making threads for the past couple months. At least one every week or so.

I can't help it when Sup Forums is literally the only place you can find a good discussion of it

It's never one person alone. The discussion is nice but the show is 20 years old so we're not breaking any new ground. Also Misato best girl.

The Eva threads on Sup Forums are the most autistic shit imaginable.

>tfw all these Sup Forums eva threads means I don't have to go the shitty cesspool that is Sup Forums
Thank christ

I'd take a couple posts per thread of the same user pretending anno is a hack over endless Sup Forums waifu wars any day

This is the truth.

Well Eva rules, so I'm glad to see it's still popular over 20 years later.

>The discussion is nice but the show is 20 years old so we're not breaking any new ground.

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0

>Also Misato best girl.
Misato is a daddy issues whore who keeps crawling back to Ryoji

Apologize.

It sickens my soul to see the picture of anime reviewers on the threads of Sup Forums.

>implying you wouldn't be all over Kaji's dick

It's only natural that the best girl would be attracted to the best guy.

Just looks like generic haremshit to me.

I've only watched the original show + EoE. Is the other material worth getting into?

Anyone else get the feeling anime might go mainstream again?

It looked like it was going to happen in the 00s but the dvd market crash took it down, but in recent times it really seems to have gotten a big revival.

>Misato is a daddy issues whore who keeps crawling back to Ryoji

Wasn't she separated from him for like 8 years prior to when he shows up again?

3.33 is set after the Third Impact

Space Dandy, more like Space Disappointment

You're not wrong.

The problem is it doesn't seem like it's going to get finished, it seemed like a good idea at the time though.

The first Rebuild is great, but only because it's the first 6 episodes of NGE which were also fantastic.

The 2nd Rebuild is a fun mech film.

3.33 is a well-animated trainwreck.

So they should have just let it rest after EoE ?

I'll look into 3.33 then.

I have never been good at judging if something is actually becoming mainstream or if it's just making a suddenly more prominent role in my life. I hope it's the former in this case.

Wouldn't be too shocked. GitS and Death note were just adapted for American audiences and apparently Akira is being cast. Something is causing this for sure.

Maybe it is going hand in hand with the resurgence of Godzilla popularity? A lot of times weird stuff like that has a major impact on media

Why would I want to watch the first 6 episodes again. What's different about it?

It is mainstream.

Crunchyroll has 1 million subs.
Netflix is funding anime.

>Ryoji returns
>Misato vows not to fall for him
>Does anyway

Like Clockwork

The overall color pallette is much closer to modern anime.
The animation is better overall but the Unit 01 fights in NGE were already incredible looking so it's almost pointless.

Hard to say. It's unnecessary for sure but there is enjoyment to be found in it. The Rebuild trilogy takes the franchise in a new weird direction and while it's not anywhere near as good as EoE, the movies are enjoyable as generic action flicks and introduces the concept of time loops, which also comes into play for any other Evangelion """eu""" like the manga or Japan only light novel

It's hard to say, I liked the films but it'd suck if we're just left hanging, in that case I would say they should have let it rest after EoE but hopefully Rebuild will get finished.

Remade fight sequences and alternate angel designs on top of other questionable choices that come into play later in the trilogy. Plus it sets up it's sequels relatively well

>Maybe it is going hand in hand with the resurgence of Godzilla popularity? A lot of times weird stuff like that has a major impact on media

Naw, Judenwood has just discovered the classical Animes are very similar to Moster Mashes like Pacific Rim and Godzilla (Mechs dude), they have started off with Ghosts in the Shell they they will move onto Akira then NGE, Ghosts in the Shell was just a practice for the Blockbusters.

Guess I'm right then.

I'm happy too, it feels like validation after sticking with it for so many years when a lot of folks abandoned it.

FPBP, Reifags BTFO

As long as you look at the rebuilds as what they are, action films using the setting of Evangelion, I don't think there is any problem with the series being franchised like that.

Especially if there is some sort of end goal Anno has

There's no way 4.0 will be good enough to salvage 3.33 honestly.

The third film tried to introduce so many different concepts and ideas into the universe in so little time, it needed to be at least 30 minutes longer.

It just feels like a "prologue to 4.0" instead of its own separate instalment.

I'll just pass on the additional material then, at least for now. What other Anime should I watch now that I cleared EVA though? Other than Dragonball I never really bothered with Anime in general. Mostly because weebs on Sup Forums act so cringeworthy it made me believe the whole genre was hot garbage.

Akira, Ghost in the Shell and Perfect Blue are on my list. And cowboy bebop as a show seems interesting but I'm not sure about that one, I do like sci-fi though.

Cowboy Bebop is very good and you should watch it.

>It feels like a prologue to 4.0
That's exactly what it is. Not a lot of people know that 3 and 4 were originally supposed to be released at the same time, but 4.0 was pushed back into nothingness

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Implying 2.0 isn't the point where the rebuilds went to objective shit.

I legitimately believe Anno is making them complete crap with every stupid anime trope on purpose to fuck with Eva fans.

Definitely give Bebop a shot.

I would also recommend Serial Experiments Lain for something that's similarly mind bending like Eva.

Also a personal fave of mine is the Read or Die OVA and it's follow up TV series.

Chris Stuckmann has 942K subs.

Does that mean he is almost as mainstream as anime?

Cowboy bebop is great senpai, definitely watch it

Although it's more of a western or noir than a typical sci-fi