Now that part 2 has aired

did he top james?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell me there's going to be a part 3

there is a follow up

I can't decide who I hated more. Steven was just a supreme dick overall but James was such a faggot selfish crybaby with the weakest will I've ever seen. I think I like Steven more since he at least has a funny personality.

At least Steven never thought fried rice was good for him and took some steps to change in the end.

STREAM

Beautiful.

Oh sweet fucking jesus christ that part made me mad.

>you're not supposed to eat rice though
>yeah but it's fried!
>...i think that's worse

Steven = Reddit
James K = Sup Forums

Is that tube hooked up to his penis?

muh legs

how the fuck did he lose 70 pounds in 2 months?

just by not eating?

You know if you edit this and the Justin pointing pic just right, you could recreate The Creation of Adam

Catheters so he doesn't soil the bed

it's on again

the bigguns can shed weight a lot faster than regular people just by, yes, not eating.

different episode for me

No you actually don't have to do anything, the needle going into the urethra is gonna pull out the urine to the extraction machine.

This will take about 45 minutes.

cut down to 2 pizzas a day rather than 6

where a nigga watch james k and assanti 1 & 2

nigga in order to maintain their weight they have to consume 50,000 calories a day

50 fucking thousand calories a day to maintain

to gain weight they need to eat 100,000 calories day

behind those reality tv cameras are dudes who once wanted to direct films but gave up and still have an urge to craft beautiful shots, even if it's for shit like this

you sure thats right?
I mean steven said he ate like 6 pizzas a day and thats around 20k calories. how the hell are you gonna eat 20k calories and then another 30k to keep it on, who even has the money for that
where do these fucks get the food!?

the dad and your taxes

>who even has the money for that
>where do these fucks get the food!?

government disability and food stamps, plus it's not difficulty to rake in the calories. 6 pizzas is 20k, burgers and shit will probably be another 20k, and then empty calories like soda and shit. It's still a fuck ton of food.

How the fuck does this nigga not have betus?

CLAIM YOUR NURSEFU BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES

>"THIS IS THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND"
>Cuts to a shot of a giant cross
What did TLC mean by this?

absolute kinography

Dame reason he doesn't have heart attacks
God tier genetics
Except when it comes to being fat of course.

Most people die when getting this fat. His genes are so good he can just keep getting fat.

>missed episode
>no link online

is it weird that i dont think they look that fat

How was it some scenes his hair was super thinned but others like in pic it looks pretty full?

he pulls his hair out when he doesn't get what he wants.

we were never meant to see it

no stream/torrent?

Please don't bother making threads about this until a stream is made

Not everyone here is americlaps who can watch it on TLC

Where have I heard this said before?

James was funnier and more entertaining to watch, but this guy was a much bigger piece of shit, hands down

Just a taste, James.

>be born.
>be born female.
>be born black.
>parents name you "Princess"
>despite name, learn a respectable trade.
>become home care aid.
>get assigned to the biggest piece of shit in history.
>piece of shit calls cops to steal your TV.

She literally did nothing wrong.

she was born black

Princess

I haven't even seen the show but I can tell that doctor is based.

>take tv anyway
>he calls the cops back to cancel the squad car

link where?

SICKRAGE CAN'T FIND A DOWNLOAD
SEND HELP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>no stream

;-;

>cropped out the name

hi laura

wtf, care to explain how?

you need a ridiculous amount of calories to maintain that kind of weight.
It goes beyond not exercising, it goes beyond eating fast food.
You have to actually gorge yourself constantly every day.

The indian nurse is my grandmafu

I want to restore that smile

The more you weigh the more calories you require to exist at that weight.
So buy eating a "normal" amount for a sedentary human (800-1200 Cal/day) you can drop hundreds of pounds over months.

Think of it as a percent. If you weigh 200lbs and strictly diet for 2 months you could lose about 20lbs (10%). If you're 700 you could lose 70 lbs.

Well there ever be another qt on the show?

Dr. Wareheim

I tried to find that seemingly black nurse that's been weighing the fatties in almost every episode of the series
>tfw no luck

Recently that hasn't been the case. Usually the episodes on TLCgo are locked but Steven's part 1 wasn't.

haven't seen the new episode yet, can someone give me a quick rundown?

:(

jesus christ no!!

a quick rundown

so meaning not just fat but also muscle
damn, that's a damn shame

>HE

gets a 10/10 QT thick GF (ignore below the waist) and i have nothing

what would princess say if i told her i wanted to die?

She would roll her eyes.

i just cant get over the giant deformed mass at the end of his leg with the withered useless vestigial remnant of a foot sticking out

link pls

It's not on Amazon or Itunes yet, if it was I'd probably buy it for you guys.

kinógraphie extréme

I hated Steven so much more in last nights episode but I realized his brilliance at the end, dude is like one of the best tv villains I've seen in a long time.

Near the end when he was looking rough? Thats typical of prescription pain killer abuse.

I would bet thats the thing that really kicked hmi in the ass and got him motivated.

Detox is hell, but always been doped up is even worse.

He looks euphoric here.

KANEDA!

It felt like James wasn't aware of what he was doing to himself and just kept shoveling food into his face.
Where with Steven, he is very self-aware and does it for many reasons such as his drug addiction and inability to take responsibility for his actions.

In the end, Stevens story provided more entertainment.

>Uh, You don't get to bring tabets

>it's not a tablet, it's an ipad!

atleast post the superior version

I want to see this but with one of the guys replaced by Princess and the other replaced by pee-in-loo the hindu

James was at his core, a probably legally retarded, fat hick. Surrounded by less than or equal to, dumb hicks. Steven was legitimately a horrible person, and chances are if he never was a fat fuck, he'd be either a serial killer, or some sort of horrible person (Wife abuser)

dude made a big fucking gamble and paid off, he has that girl loyalty until he fucking dies because he literally stayed with her when she was a fucking monster.

unless, of course, she become a cock hungry whore, but I think she's good enough not to do that

it was streamed last night, and the week before by some user here. I don't even own a tv and I saw it

Art

the dude lost a lota weight anxay acted like naught

>settle down sugar, don't you be talking like that. Princess got a treat for ya ;)

> implying abusing your wife is horrible

It's a different guy

She's hot now. You could see before the weightloss she had potential, but wow

instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en

GIVE ME A FUCKING STREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait a minute... Did he do something to Princess?

ITS FRIED

How do you guys even watch this show? This """"""""person"""""""" makes me want to vomit

What are the best episodes?

I've seen James K., Nicole, and Steven & Justin.

>I BEEN A GUD BOI/GAL SO IMMA TREAT MUHSELF TO SUMTHIN GUD TO EAT TODAY; A LIL BIT WON'T HURT RITE?
This kind of "I been gud so I deserve to reward myself" mentality is what drags these patients back down.

Penny
Zsalynn

The episode where that japanese biker gang member turns into a giant meat baby and goes nuclear.

How is it possible to eat so much but not just shit it out at the end of the day?