Are there any other unintentional red-pill flicks like this?

Are there any other unintentional red-pill flicks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've probably seen it, making a thread like this, but American History X is good if you watch the original ending.

>that revised ending

do you think Goose secretly kept some of those opinions when he was done with the script

Romper Stomper

It's good in addressing the barbarianism of skinheads.

>Look up his interviews around 2001
>He took his because he's full 1488
>His Amerindian wife is all about bleaching

One of the greatest scenes in cinema desu
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

What's the original ending? One I've seen the nigger shoots his brother in the bathroom and it ends with him holding his body.

It goes back to Norton shaving his head in the mirror. It got replaced because it was "pro Nazi" or something.

How did the Goose deliver his best performance before his supposed prime?

Judaism is a sickness... The real Jew is a nomad and a wanderer. He has no roots and no attachments. He universalizes everything. All he can do is buy and sell and manipulate markets. It’s all mental. Marx, Freud, Einstein: what have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality, and the atom bomb. They want nothing but nothingness, nothing without end.

If Hitler didn't kill 6 Million then why is a hero?

Good shit

>red-pill
>pro kikes

because the meme is that he did

Unintentional?
Enemy at the Gates
>Soviets depicted as reckless, willing to kill their own
>Soviet propaganda writer/political officer for the newspaper is a literal conniving Jew
>Vasily is some country Russian who isn't even emotionally involved in the war initially
>Russian sniper played by (((Ron Perlman))) discusses torture done to him by the NKVD (which was headed by Genrikh Yagoda, a Jew)
>Germans not painted as genocidal murderers
>Fiennes' character (the kike political officer) tries to woo (((Rachel Weisz))) and keep her from combat since she is a fellow kike. He exposes his true nature when he discusses leaving for Israel

Why do (((people))) credit (((Einstein))) for the atomic bomb?

wtf I didn't realize how unredpilled I was until I saw this

He gave us the theoretical framework that lead to it. Either way aren't Oppenheimer and Feynman Jews?

This is how the Jews operate. They take the truth and present it as insanity, then take the insanity and using the media, politics, and academia twist it into the perceived reality.

Yeah, and both gave nuclear secrets to Israel. The other Jews, the Rosenbergs and David Greenglass gave them to the Soviets.

At first I was like kek, racism and antisemitism.
But at the end I was like damn he's kinda right.

That's probably what most of Jews think as well and it makes them depressed comedians.

Watch Brass teapot

I'll check it out, thanks.

Fermi, Feynman and Oppenheimer were Jews too

Fermi wasn't a Jew but I believe Teller was.

>Fermi wasn't a Jew
Even worse, he married a Jewess

>spouting the usual Sup Forums meme bullshit without any evidence
>great scene
lel