Calais junge - juxtaposed contorls

Now that the British majority voted the leave the EU, how does Britain plan to stop more illegal non-EU migrants from Calais coming to Britain?

Let me fill you in: Since France and Britain are both EU members they currently have an agreement about juxtaposed controls. So far British customs is allowed to conduct it's inspections on French soil at the ferry terminal in Calais.

That way illegals can be caught even before getting on a ferry and reaching British soil. People caught during the inspections are simply expelled from the ferry terminal.

When Britain leaves the EU that agreement is void. Britain will have to conduct its custom controls on British soil in Dover.

Problem: Illegals caught there cannot be sent back. They are already in the UK and there is nothing that forces France to them back.

There is also a good chance that France will turn a blind eye on illegals trying to board the ferries so they get rid of those people dwelling in the "jungle".

Good luck with that Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
express.co.uk/news/world/649631/Strike-Jungle-Borders-Migrants-Calais-ECHR-Human-Rights
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/david-cameron-calais-refugee-crisis-francois-holland
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/calais-mayor-calls-for-migrant-camps-to-be-moved-to-britain-foll/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-le-touquet-treaty-border-control-calais-mayor-france-migrants-a7101776.html
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/238209/8117.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_police_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11791896/Bring-in-the-British-Army-to-help-us-say-Calais-police.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Problem: Illegals caught there cannot be sent back. They are already in the UK and there is nothing that forces France to them back.

Just board them in the next ferry to France, if they send the immigrant again just keep sending them to France.

>Just board them in the next ferry to France

Except that is not how it works in the developed world.

build wall

>implying we care

Also

The agreement was between UK and France only. Nothing to do with the EU.

>Problem: Illegals caught there cannot be sent back. They are already in the UK and there is nothing that forces France to them back.

Solution: execution on the spot

>When Britain leaves the EU that agreement is void. Britain will have to conduct its custom controls on British soil in Dover.
Pretty sure that was an agreement between the UK and France. It has nothing to do with the EU whatsoever.

Isn't Calais British clay anyway? I think you should take it back.

Didn't you get the memo? We're actually building a wall.

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just throw the fucks in the ocean and be done with it, it's not that complicated

>Thinking we want it

>build wall

Where you retard?

See
Retard.

>>implying we care

Right, the problem is though that the people responsible have to.

Just dump them on Madagascar. Easy solution.

>On 4 February 2003, France and the UK concluded the 'Treaty of Le Touquet' (formally known as the Treaty between the Government of the United Kingdom and the Government of the French Republic concerning the implementation of frontier controls at sea ports of both countries on the Channel and North Sea). This agreement provided for juxtaposed controls on a number of cross-Channel ferry routes. The Treaty was subsequently put into effect in the UK by the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (Juxtaposed Controls) Order 2003, under the authority of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.

And France is going to pay for it!

>
Let me fill you in: Since France and Britain are both EU members they currently have an agreement about juxtaposed controls.

Let me fill you in Jurgen, those agreements have nothing to do with the EU.

Your whole argument is incorrect out of the gate.

>Germans: desperately hoping nobody remembers there was life before the EU because of how they behaved.

>Let me fill you in: Since France and Britain are both EU members they currently have an agreement about juxtaposed controls. So far British customs is allowed to conduct it's inspections on French soil at the ferry terminal in Calais.

Incorrect.

We really do not care, don't you get it?

The migrants are Frances problem, not ours. We did not let them cross into France or travel all the way toward Calais, why the fuck should we clean up that mess?

Your mess actually considering it was Germany that gave the green light for anyone and everyone to come to Europe in the first place.

Fucking cucks.

Or france could enforce it's laws, oh wait they woukd rather have their children die in the streets.
Better not cut their welfare tho, thats a line in the sand for those useless cunts.

It's funny because it's true, they would rather riot and protest over a 1 euro cut to pay than riot and protest over the fact Muslims attack them constantly.

lel.

You can not really be that brain dead? Calais is French you dumb shits. This includes the ferry port. It isn't a British enclave, you mouth breathers.

>"When I am dead and opened, you shall find "Philip" and "Calais" lying in my heart."

C'mon, Britain. You spent 200 years and a ton of blood to keep it. Calais shall be yours once more - the residents want to be British anyway.

Are you simple? We've already deployed soldiers to Calais and already started construction on the wall.

You fucking mouth breather.

>Germany talking about responsibility
Remind me what country invited Africa in and started to bully other states into accepting them, even when no one else wanted them and one country acted entirely alone?

Fuck you. France can have them, then France can give them to Germany, remember NO LIMIT.
Besides havent you noticed France is suffering constant attacks, it's unsafe. They are refugees now, luckily Germany is welcoming and safe.

We didn't and don't need the EU to make us negotiate with our neighbours instead of trying to massacre them on a regular basis.

This notion is puzzling to some.

The EU is less a trading organisation than a probation plan for a certain less civilised nation.

It's full of shit, we have the Channel Islands and the English Channel under our control. We're not greedy you know.

>implying we need to massacre them
France are removing themselves.

/thread

>We didn't and don't need the EU to make us negotiate with our neighbours instead of trying to massacre them on a regular basis.

Of course not. France still is in the EU though and they won't cut you a deal.

>for a certain less civilised nation

Britain shouldn't consider itself civilized.

>pic related

>the residents want to be British anyway.
Oh we know.

express.co.uk/news/world/649631/Strike-Jungle-Borders-Migrants-Calais-ECHR-Human-Rights

Top lel, not happening.

We'll just kick them out of a plane over Dresden.

Bring The Pale back.

I didn't think I could have anymore contempt for them, fuck me was I wrong.

>Of course not. France still is in the EU though and they won't cut you a deal.
France has no choice in the matter and they've already said that the border agreement still stands.

So there goes your theory.

>Britain shouldn't consider itself civilized.
Neither should Germany.

>pic related

They are a pathetic bunch aren't they? Really fucking pathetic and cowardly, just like the Germans.

Filth, rotten and poisonous to the core, both should just be put out of their misery. We'll be doing them a favour by exterminating them.

Atleast the leaches who shit out kids are white.
How much are your rapefugees costing again?

Germany still salty over brexit, it is almost as if the whole shitshow is about to collapse and Hans will be left with the bill.

Lets hope Nexit happens next.
I want slavs to leave too, or they get dragged down. They are mostly white, they cant be allowed to fall.

>The agreement was between UK and France only.

That is correct.

>Nothing to do with the EU.

Actually it does. It is related to the UK and France being (partial)members of the Schengen area.

Anyway, France already declared before the Brexit referendum that the agreement would be void if Britain leaves the EU.

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/david-cameron-calais-refugee-crisis-francois-holland

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/calais-mayor-calls-for-migrant-camps-to-be-moved-to-britain-foll/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-le-touquet-treaty-border-control-calais-mayor-france-migrants-a7101776.html

Why is Germany so salty? I am curious, they have an amazing surplus, they are this caring "good" nation and we're the pinnacle of evil, shouldn't they be rejoicing at our decision to leave the EU? Shouldn't they be showering the PIIGS in money and white German women?

I don't get it.

We wont need to do anything, they seem perfectly capable of fucking themselves up without us or anyone else.
Absolute filth, thank god we have the channel.

You do realise at any time we can send armed police or the army to Calais and contain the migrants there should France back out of the agreement?

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/238209/8117.pdf

Read up on the actual agreement for yourself and you'll realise just how fucking stupid you are.

Now stop posting.

Better if you get your Wooden (well metal now) Wall back and bigger than before.

>captcha: storefront
Rise, based nation of shopkeepers!

>thank god we have the channel.
Amen to that sister, it's also a rough patch of water even in the best of weather, so yeah.

God really does love our nation doesn't it?

We shall build a Tsunami machine!

>France has no choice in the matter and they've already said that the border agreement still stands.

Actually the treaty can be ended at any time by either side, gaylord.

Let me quote:"The last article of the treaty grants the two signatory powers the option of ending it “at any time”, simply by informing the other party in writing, via diplomatic channels. There would however be a two year delay before the change came into effect."

You are f u u u u ucked!

It sends a signal to the rest of the EU that it is indeed possible to tell them to bugger right off and our share of the bill will have to be spread among the few counties that actually pay for it all.

And I just told you, if the treaty is ended by France we are well within our legal rights to occupy Calais with armed forces.

Dick worm.

And no we are not fucked, as I said, walls already being constructed as we speak.

You however? You really are fucked, have fun with the 2.8 million rapefugees you let into Germany in the last year.

Top kek.

>They are a pathetic bunch aren't they?

There really are a lot of pathetic Germans. They look more like this though. You'd fit in well with them, I guess.

There was a documentary on the other night I don't know if anyone saw it, but it is almost impossible to cross from Calais to Dover. Calais is one thing, but Dover is a fortress at the moment and it's being occupied every weekend by anti immigrant protest groups.

So if I were a ficki ficki migrant? I wouldn't fancy my chances. Most of those that tried to get to England in the documentary gave up and went to Germany instead because it was easier.

Getting to England isn't as easy as the Germans like to make out, we are a fortress and now we have an even stricter prime minister that is anti immigration and strict on border policy.

So yeah, good luck with it all.

Can't France just put the migrants on a train and send them to Germoney?

And yet, those you insult in your picture? You'll be the first one begging them to save you from Abdullah cutting your head off.

Most of them give up on trying to reach England and end up either going to Germany/Italy/Finland or somewhere else.

We are the chosen people, blessed with this glorious island.

>You do realise at any time we can send armed police or the army to Calais and contain the migrants there should France back out of the agreement?

That isn't in the text, you pathetic fucker nor does it imply it. Stop lying you little bitch.

It is in the text, read it again.

Only officers wearing their national uniforms, or a visible distinctive symbol, shall be
authorised to carry a service weapon. Service weapons may not be worn, or
displayed, outside the United Kingdom Control Zone.
ARTICLE 6
Officers may only make use of their service weapons if required for self-defence or
defence of their colleagues. The French authorities shall be informed immediately of
any such use.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_police_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom

Idiot and yes it includes the famous English baton, used to smash skulls in. ;^)

>There was a documentary on the other night I don't know if anyone saw it, but it is almost impossible to cross from Calais to Dover. Calais is one thing, but Dover is a fortress at the moment and it's being occupied every weekend by anti immigrant protest groups.

Who gives a fuck? Once they are in Dover they are on British soil and Britain has to deal with them. Whether they can get out of Dover to somewhere else in Britain is irrelevant.

This is silly now hans, aren't you supposed to be out working? Cant have those migrants running out of your money now can we.

And in regards to the military?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11791896/Bring-in-the-British-Army-to-help-us-say-Calais-police.html

They asked us nicely, so I'm going to tell you this one last time Germancuck.

Cunt off and stay gone you pathetic, piece of cuckold shit.

>we are well within our legal rights to occupy Calais with armed forces.

No you are not. France is a sovereign nation and that would be an act of war. Good luck with finally ruining your country.

I'm surprised the "jungle" hasn't mysteriously burned down by now.

They don't make it to Dover and should they land in Dover? They break our laws, and seeing as we're not bound by the EU?

We can detain them indefinitely in a detention center or we can deport them to country of origin or hell we can if we fucking well like dump them in the North Sea.

Hows that? No more of your EU courts over ruling our judges and judgments. Free of your cucking tyranny you disgusting German filth.

>No you are not.
Yes, yes we are and I just posted you the proof.

It has, several times.

>EU
>sovereign nation
Pick one...like we did.

Srsly, is there something wrong with you? Those are articles of the agreement. If the agreement is void so are the articles in it, du Fotze.

I would support a massive floating detention centre in the roughest part of the North Sea for all of them.

>We can detain them indefinitely in a detention center or we can deport them to country of origin or hell we can if we fucking well like dump them in the North Sea.

Sure. And you'll pay for it. Literally. With tax pounds. Btw, Britain is still bound by basic human rights agreements unless you plan to dumb those as well which would make the UK as popular as North Korea. Good luck doing business with the rest of the world then.

OH NOE

if only there were some sick cunts who figured this problem out years ago...
you limey gits have islands, right?

And if the agreement is ripped up we will occupy Calais. That is the punishment for not agreeing to the terms.

You do realise Calais gets money from the UK in order to act as a separate border?

Right? Oh wait you didn't know this. Hahahahaha! Oh you dumb piece of shit, it is in France's interests to keep that border up and running, otherwise they are fucked and Calais will turn into something a lot worse than the jungle.

Now again, fuck off and stay gone, fuck we defeated you fuckers like twice already in war and you come back for more. My god you're sadism knows no bounds does it? You just love being punished.

You want me to get the riding crop out and spank you? Is that it? You dirty little German cuck.

>When Britain leaves the EU that agreement is void.
fake and gay

The best solution would be to dig a tunnel or build a sky bridge right from the outside borders to Britain. Why should EU let immigrants touch its soil when they want to go to Britain?

Is that you in the picture OP?

So? We can keep them detained and confined to a prison, after a couple of years they'll be begging to go back home.

Cheaper than housing them, paying them benefits and our prisons aren't like Nordic ones.

>Good luck doing business with the rest of the world then.
Thank you, we already have several countries begging for a trade agreement with us. That's really nice of you to say.

Good luck with whatever it is the EU wants to do? Bailouts constantly? More rapes? I don't know but good luck!

>But the Le Touqet doesn't exist if you leave!
>Look at the mayor of calais saying so and also these other people who have exactly no say in it!
Hollande personally said nothing was going to happen to it.
Stop being such a child and stop living 3 weeks ago you faggot

Why should the EU let immigrants in in the first place?

We didn't ask for them, nor do we want them and nor are we taking them.

Want to go to war over it? I'm more than happy to put a bullet between your ugly little german slav rape eyes.

Come at us bitch, you cannot touch us and you damn well know it, you're as impotent as a German male is. Pathetic, cucked and castrated via all the female hormones they pump into your water supplies.

But by all means we are itching for a war so please do come at us, peace is boring.

>we already have several countries begging for a trade agreement with us

Like what: Mexico? They have a trade agreement with the USA as well. Resulted in a shitload of US jobs being relocated to Mexico.

We have lots of little uninhabited islands that would be perfect for this approach.

>Want to go to war over it? I'm more than happy to put a bullet between your ugly little german slav rape eyes.
>Come at us bitch, you cannot touch us and you damn well know it, you're as impotent as a German male is. Pathetic, cucked and castrated via all the female hormones they pump into your water supplies.
>But by all means we are itching for a war so please do come at us, peace is boring.

You appear to be around 15 or 16. Mentally at least.

>Btw, Britain is still bound by basic human rights agreements

Doesn't mean we have to follow them. Worst thing that happens is you get a critical comment from some literally who UN body

Does anyone live in those houses anymore?

So?

You have FTA's and the Barcelona declaration with 12 African nations that allows them to move into Europe.

Oh yeah we know all about that. So don't lecture us.

Has any of you dumb, blind, brainless Eastern European slavic shit holes ever wondered why so many niggers from Africa are crossing over into Europe?

You can thank Germany for that.

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Not such a secret anymore and we are off the sinking ship, so have fun drowning.

And yet the oil continues to flow from Saudi Arabia.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
>Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Is than "paper" on the same level as the Daily Mail and the Sun?

Internet badass?

No, most of my people would love to watch bombs drop all over Germany and Eastern Europe.

You're weak, cowardly, sniveling little shits that deserve death. And peace is boring, war would be fun, killing you weak shits would be an honour.

It really would, there is no badass about that, it's a fact.

Oh please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

Oh and it's 15 African countries, not 13. My bad!

>purposefully let Ahmeds go right through Europe instead of stopping them and helping everybody out
>HURR WHY DID YOU SEND THEM BACK

>UK probably has the best position with regards to refugees in Europe
>still try and use this as an arguing point
>from a German of all people

These asspain threads are just getting kind of embarrassing now

Why are the brits responsible for the fuckfaces that risk their lives for gibmedats?

Why are you trying to reason with a German?

You cannot reason with them, you can only kill them, they are of Islam now. Therefore you must cover the corpses in bacon grease.

Ok, I guess this chart of headlines says pretty much everything about that "news site".

Just fill in the channel tunnel
Planes are much quicker and not even that much more expensive nowadays

>most of my people

And who are "your people"?

>Chris Bryant
I don't see your point exactly? He's a faggot that resigned from the Labour party, a party that makes even Mama Merkel blush when it comes to wanting rapefugee dicks inside them.

Trash can with you.

Because Germans think they know everything, they are always right and everyone else is always wrong! Don't argue with these facts you bigot. Germans are dindus.

For starters the Scottish are not my people, they are scum that want to stay in the EU.

So you haven't helped your cause by posting an image of your average Scottish couple.

>Planes are much quicker and not even that much more expensive nowadays

Have you been sniffing glue again?

Here btw full-ish article.

About where they come from.

Flights are cheap for us, seeing as we don't have to give 90% of our wages to Abdullah.

Pic related.

>Britain leave the EU
>Britain no longer forced to accept anyone who set a foot on their land
>don't even need a wall any more
>Get a deal with Uganda so they will accept the illegals
>non white population of the UK divided by two
I think it will work great.