What are some good movies about a dictator gassing poor innocent children?

What are some good movies about a dictator gassing poor innocent children?

Assad needs be overthrown like Saddam and Gaddafi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm let me look that up

yeah lets put more troops on the ground fighting a pretty much stateless guerilla faction

im sure we will win this time right?
top kek do some research, kid. Kiddo. Punk kid.

Yeah, (((Assad))) totally did that, because he was (((losing))) so badly.

And those (((heroic))) white helmets show up just in time to (((document))) these atrocities.

The only thing worse than killing these children is fuck them over for propaganda now that they're dead.

This wouldn't happen if the whole Europe and USA opened their borders.

Batman Begins?

Why did the little girl open her eye in the video if she was killed by the gas hours ago?
Why do some of the kids have head wounds if they were killed by gas?

what a waste of prime cunnys

Keeping the thread on subject. You're doing gods work user.

Also, was batman begins the best of the series?

Thank you

Gas attacks are usual in combination with high explosive to rip open any protective gear someone might have or at least suppress them until they see they gas, which at that point it'll be too late. Also, gas needs to be in an environmentally controlled place in order to retain its effectiveness, chances are that these bombs were sitting in some desert warehouse for 30 years before usage exposed to the elements.

Delete this

Why do mentally retarded idiots think these kind of threads are appropriate for a television and film board?

It's amazing that someone like you thinks anyone else is a shill. The lack of self-awareness isn't even realistic, you're like a caricature of a moron. Go back to your containment board you alt right inbred brainwashed waste of oxygen fucking filth.

Wasn't Assad the one who wanted Syria to become more secular?

Not
An
Argument

Yes it is

No. You're just calling him names. YOu arne't addressing any of the points he is putting forth. The controversy of the White Helmets. The f act that Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is one guy from the UK who hasn't been to Syria in over a decade. The fact that it's highly likely this nerve gas was actually possessed by the "moderate rebels".

that's why islamists are chimping out

sadam stopped playing ball and stopped being a good boy for the US so they got rid of him, gadafi tried making a new gold backed currency and he had a lot of countries interested so they offed him, asad doesnt want to roll over for the US so they're trying to get rid of him. The US intervention was already illegal under international law. there's a reason the UN hasn't taken any action against asad, the US is running the chaos in syria. China pointed out when Russia went in to attack "extremists" that Russia was basically having a proxy war with the US. China pointed out that the "extremists" were US mercs. We created the Mujahedin and encouraged their extremists beliefs when "the soviets wanted to invade" those same soldiers became alqaeda, a branch of alqaeda became isis and we continue to arm them and send them into wherever we want to run amuck. Before the reason we had to invade syria was to stop isis then everyone pointed out we were arming them so they changed the narrative to stop the evil dictator asad. in 2014 kerry said we got 100% of chemical weps out of syria

there's US senators trying to pass bills right now to stop us from continuing to arm them, ron paul said this gasing event was probably another false flag, you're a shill.

Yeah, I hate the way the media acts as if the non government forces are heroes.
The only military force that don't seem like terrorists are the SDF but even they're accused of shady shit.

>Implying I'm the guys insulting
Protip: Just because someone insults someone it doesn't mean it's not an argument

Not our problem bro
I wish them the best though

Good luck

I know it's bullshit anyway. If you still believe crap like this, slap yourself in the face

kurds have been oppressing, sometimes even genociding assyrians but that's rarely mentioned in western media
that's just how the region has been working for oven a century now

How is attacking the person rather than the statement an argument?

this is the real test

if Trump falls for this jewish bullshit then he deserves to fail

if he can resist their deceptions, he will reside among the greatest presidents ever

I'm sorry Goyi- Sir. We're going to need you to leave.

Behead those who gas cunnies.

Mudslimes, everybody. Fuck ISIS, was a mercy.

He's already saying wtf I hate Assad now. The Jews never lose

>Implying he wasn't attacking the statement
Are you dumb?

He wasn't in any meaningful way. He didn't address a single thing the person said. He just called the person a bunch of names. If you consider that a legitimate argument then you need to go to debate school because that isn't how things are done.

Pic related.

It's about the chemical weapons bombing atrocities carried about by the U.S. in the Iraq war.

Apparently the U.N. doesn't feel the need to turn Washington into rubble over that.

1. His comments are reasonable compared to people who legitimately fall for Dead Kidz propaganda and want to bomb the shit out of yet another brown country.

2. Sup Forums is now all aboard blowing up random Arabs because Trump wants to score some brownie points with the Warmongers in Washington. So, unironically, you should probably go TO that containment board.

>falls

The only people who "fell" are the retards who thought Trump wasn't going to just be a repeat of Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush.

He's a fucking idiot and he's going to start another great big Middle Eastern war to suck everyone into because that's all Americans know how to do - Kill people for profit.

The liberals in their country that supposedly hate and oppose Trump will even start shilling this retarded propaganda to support him in blowing up some brown people, and then in ten years time when it's all revealed to be a sham and the region is a disaster zone, they will act like they were opposed to it all along.

>a gas attack on the eve of peace talks
>just as tillerson said they were not going to take asad out
>everything going asads way
>he knows if he just plays it cool the US will stop bullying him for a while

>he decides to use chemical weapons on civillians

it's almost like he had 0 reason to do this and he's being framed so the deep state can continue to tear his shit apart. wow that's ridiculous though, that's never happened before right?

Arguing the statement point by point gives strength to the specific arguments which are beside the point. The fact that the white hats are possibly not as clean as they were initially doesn't take away from bombs on children's faces.

Its like trying to debate theology with a creationist; you don't get into a debate about the interpretation of X passage... because the whole position is ludicrous. All you can do is point out glaring holes and try to throw a bit of doubt on the subject

Or just berate them to make yourself feel better

Nappy time!

We should get him like we got Kony.

webm?

So what are your glaring holes? "Bombs on children's faces" is all the proof you need? Ever stop to ask yourself how ISIS and these moderate rebels operate? They literally kidnap civilians and use them as human shields. The nerve gas was likely stored in a warehouse controlled by insurgents. You think the military dropped bombs filled with nerve gas onto people? When John Kerry himself said Syria was free of chemical weapons less than 3 years ago? "possibly not clean" is an understatement for the White Helmets, who are privately funded by NATO and work as a propaganda arm first and a humanitarian organization second.

You know what user, you've convinced me. Assad is a glorious human being, fighting the good fight. The west shouldn't be struggling to pick a path between these various competing interest groups in a toxic environment, we should just throw our weight behind his regime. He gets results!

Also that picture has convinced me that all the videos and images of folk with their faces missing, that are readily available are totally faked by the Jewish, lefty atheist democrat media... or something

F A L S E F L A G

A

L

S

E

F

L

A

G

Still no arguments do you have anything beside
>u must be stupid if you dont belive media
>I wont even talk about that

Patronizingly dull as your post is, I will concede that Assad is NOT a glorious human being, but you must admit that the absolute horrific state of Iraq and Libya should be all the proof you need that he must remain in power for now. Look at Assad's father and realize that Assad is MUCH more moderate than he was. Syria is on the mend to prosperity, and removing Assad now would drastically alter that trajectory. But of course people are killed in Syria. Again: How do you think the moderate rebels and ISIS maintain control of their enclaves? I'm just saying the White Helmets are hardly the 100% altruistic humanitarian organization you and every American seems to think they are. youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU

>another fucking Sup Forums thread
>on my Sup Forums

>Overthrowing Secular dictators

oh no time to spread more freedom.

Freedom isn't free.

What movie we talking about here dudes?

>stop war!
>we want peace!

Do you know what's happening in Syria right now? Why do these idiots think it's not a war unless America puts boots on the ground?

>Do you know what's happening in Syria right now?
A secular dictator with a tenuous hold on his nation being attacked on all sides by a dozen or so radical fundamentalist organizations (some of whom are backed by the United States). Russia is supporting him. Some innocent people are killed but not any more than what America kills in an average drone strike.

Well the NATO is indirectly involved by funding "moderate" """rebels""" (LOL)

There are 400,000 dead, a half of Syrian population is displaced and 4 out of 5 live in poverty.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Man of Steel.

wtf I hate war now!

>There are 400,000 dead,
Did you get that from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights? You don't even realize how flawed the method for collecting data in Syria actually is. Hell, you probably don't take into account that the vast majority of those casualties A. weren't civilians and B. weren't butchered by the government, as many anti-Assad thinkpieces state.

Look at all muh statistics i just made up!
90% of the time statistics are made up. See what i did there?

Kinda, I'm on 50/50 with TDK. Best superhero origin story kino for sure.