Why don't you watch me anymore, user?

Why don't you watch me anymore, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because your review have gotten progressively worse over the years and those dorky cringe moments that used to be tolerable because of the somewhat decent comedy are now more than 90% of your videos and the rest are shitty sketches/reenactments

Liked your stuff in HS, but as soon as I grew up so did my taste in comdey

I cured my autism.

The thing that might annoy me about him the most is that he pretends to be a "reviewer" but mainly takes bullet points of the plot of the movie and talk about that.

Rarely, ever, did he ever talk about the other aspects of a movie. It got worst when he started acting out those bullet points of the plot.

Because if I watch one more second of your '''''reviews sketches''''' I'd slit my wrists

Because I'm not 16 anymore and your content is even worse now.

The skits are longer, less funny, still the same quality, and apparently cost more. It's an ass trying to get through a video when the black guy and the short fat chick keep popping up t deliver piss poor jokes.

Because you should have stopped when you said you were going to.

Because we're not going to do the supervillain shuffle

When was that?

Never really watched Nostalgia Critic.

I used to watch Spoony but I stopped because he stopped making videos.

2013 I think.

You didn't really review movies as much as you cracked jokes about them.

Because you inject your videos with to much pro SJW/Feminisme shit.

>The skits are longer, less funny, still the same quality, and apparently cost more.

Also this. I've always hated when he stops the review dead in it's tracks just to do his impression Daffy Duck while screaming at the top of his lungs. It's not funny. It's just retarded.

Doug is such a chore to go through. I haven't watched him in a long ass time. Good riddance.

Because it was pointed out to me that the Nostalgia Critic doesn't exist. Just a show where you take us through the key scenes of whatever you're 'reviewing', to the point where it may as well be illegal.

This really hit home when you started expanded your skits, and I didn't want to watch them so I would skip through. But skip through to what? To the part where you can tell me what happened next in the movie? You're in the way of your own material, and it's not even your material.

Same reason I don't watch any other review channels; they're plagued with unfunny skits and characters rather than people.

Did he seriously release a "making of" video for a movie review? I understand it's no longer just sitting in front of a camera and making goofy voices, but that seems unnecessary.

The only good thing to come from channel awesome recently was the Honest Review of channel awesome, and that was made by smosh or something.

I keep reading about that,is there more evidence? Granted I haven't watched that video because I avoided anything connected to that movie like the plague.

I barely watch him anymore. Every single episode I have watched in recent times though, he makes sure to assure you he is a liberal. The earliest I can remember is the Labyrinth review, where he calls a shot of the goblins a Trump rally. During the Ghostbusters review, he honestly tries to take the middle ground and come off as rational - and good job, I say - but he insists there are actually a group to reckon with made up of men who hate the movie solely because of the female cast.

>anymore

You stopped doing jokes, and decided to act them out in shitty skits. Also picking movies because they aren't outright bad but because of politics to get the Tumblr audience is shit

And they all take place in an office that they don't even try to fix up for said skits. They all look like co-workers with too much free time badly acting out scenes

Awhile back he did a review of Heavy Metal and had Iron Liz guest on it, both of those things made me want to skip it because his guest star episodes are the worst. But basically they trashed the movie because it has animated titties and that means the only people watching it are nerd virgins, and it's sexist

I'm not a dumb 15 year old who thinks screaming in a goofy voice is funny anymore.

When was this not the case?
I've tried to watch his older stuff to understand why anyone ever liked him and even in videos from like 4 years ago he does a dumbass skit every 4 minutes in a 35 minute "review" that's basically just him explaining the plot word for word in his horrible mushmouth voice.

I thought Iron Liz didn't mind it.

>but mainly takes bullet points of the plot of the movie and talk about that.

This. I hadn't watched him in fucking years, but on a whim I looked at what he was up to recently. He reviews the new Fantastic 4 film, and I was so fucking bored at the format user outlines here.

Paul is my Douge now.

Go back to your wife.

I used to be more okay with that, back when he was "reviewing" shit that I'd seen as a child, hadn't seen since then, and wanted to be reminded of what happened without rewatching the entire thing

>tfw he barely tweets and just makes shitty meme videos

even back in the day i though he was a massive faggot

He didn't even do that. All he really did was nitpick and then try to force some shitty inside joke that had nothing to do with the movie into it like Bison saying "Of course" or wave his toy gun around screaming at the top of his lungs.

A BAT CREDIT CARD

He's busy breaking into the industry.

To Boldly Flee 5 year anniversary stream when?

MELVIN MELVIIIIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER!

Doesn't eggkaka watch it all the time anyway?

Why nobody watch me anymore?

>I'm cool!

i would if he put out anything to watch

is he still alive?

Why do these idiots value so much their skits? From time to time I still check AJ's videos to see how he's doing and check his sourdough process, and would you believe that he didn't make a normal review for ME Andromeda because the costumes didn't get there in time, and he opted for a shitty unscripted v-log review with the other Joe and that other landwhale? Like, seriously?

cringey shit

Because you literally don't make content anymore. Year Of The Spoon when?

I never watched you, you annoying prick. You're about as amusing as nails on a chalkboard.

>you now remember poquiz hotshot
lmao

I tried to re-watch the Ripper longplay. Jesus Christ he is annoying as hell. I can't believe I used to sit through that shit. I was very depressed at the time.

He's gotten very political since this election and constantly has to force his political views down your throat, its especially apparent in that Garfield Tale of Two Kitties vid.

Liked his latest one with Fantastic 4, but I just skip around when he has those shitty sketches. Would rather listen to him talk about the movie than have two people reenact scenes from it.

When you got rid of everything that made you you.
Face it chums critic was dying, but the scooby movie review to me is the canon ending to the nostalgia critic.

>pulls out toy gun and screams

He's failed. Unless you count editing social media videos as breaking into the industry

I love how he tries to delude himself at how professional he is with the painfully long intro/theme music and the awkwardly placed bumpers for the ad breaks

>IT'S JUST LIKE TELEVISION GUYS

fpbp

His collabs with brad and phelous always made me laugh.
Also i woulsnt know who phelous is and other than AVGN are the only reviewers i still watch

Sadly those truly were the golden years.
I personally think all the brick jokes that people now bitch about were the only things that made me continue watching.
I am a continuity twat, so the more callback, meta, and reoccurring jokes the better.
There was a time where i actually watched every Wednesday.
Its been incredibly downhill since Catwoman.
Thats his shittiest review in my eyes.
Theres been a few good episodes here and there but nothing that lives up to the old critic.
I've grown Nostalgic of the old Nostalgia Critic videos oh the irony.

>tfw blip.tv shutdown

Because you should have stuck to just doing reviews instead of indulging your "creative side". Just because you have ideas doesn't mean you should share them with the world.

That's because Iron Liz is a man.

I hope Ethan and Hila lose their lawsuit and Doug gets fucked.

>it's a Doug takes the Rotten Tomatoes score too seriously episode

They're coming to get you.

His sketches are unbearable.

I can put up with his idiotic opinions and his terrible IM SO MAD screaming and just enjoy whatever the fuck it is he's watching, but his sketches are like pouring hot oil on my brain.

And YouTube is going on a demonetising spree.
Unless he finds a new place to host, he's well and truly fucked, given that Patreon has to be split between them all.

To be fair, Spoony doesn't put anything out.

The one time I watched you you struck me as obnoxious so I never watched again.

Angry Joe is the only person from what site who made it big. Also Benzaie, but his channel is only in french so people don't even know he's still active.

>3 minutes of actually talking about the movie
>17 minutes of really awful skits

Why do they all do that ? Does ANYONE actually like skits ?

In Jupiter Ascending review he described a group of aliens probing Mila Kunis as "MRAs with a girl for the first time

>I was very depressed at the time.
This. When I watched these 'reviewers' I was a pathetic depressed loser.

They can't write actual jokes so they just throw in skits

Kind of this. I'm at least more self aware about it now.

That was educational.

>tfw Mike and Jay get $15 dollars from me every month
>tfw I wouldn't give Doug a quarter even if he promised to pay me back

>Does ANYONE actually like skits ?
Doug does.

I never did

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

Took long enough

>comdey

It's actually genius how when Demo Reel failed, the Nostalgia Critic basically repackaged it as his old show.

People wanted him back and instead he gave them Demo Reel again without them knowing it.

I couldnt stand this guy and his facial expressions, couldn't bear to watch his sketches, in fact I might start watching him now just to confirm this. It's been years since I last looked him up.

Isnt there a screencap of somebody dissing this guy for not know shit about making movies?

Or was it another person?

First thing I saw after a three year hiatus of not watching him.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI

>Start watching Nostalgia Critic video
>Five minutes in and the "review" still hasn't started

Pass out the runtime, so their vids are def over the 10 minute mark to qualify for ads and so they get people in the time watched department, getting more money from the ad sense.

Good god

Four years ago he just started his dumb skit format, you have to go back nine or ten years.

The format only worked for his 10 minute reviews because it was just riffing the movie and summing it up. It worked until he actually gained a fanbase, then he added characters and all that horseshit. The Mario Bros review is the only thing of his that I like, and maybe the first animated Titanic review.

>Angry Joe is the only person from what site who made it big
You mean got fat?

What happens when they get me?

I still like him

But this is true

I like them in an actual sketch show, performed by funny people, not what Doug does.

I watch some of his reviews every now and again, but that's because I have a weird hobby of watching people review shitty movies on Youtube (even though most reviewers are annoying and I don't agree with them most of the time). I also have to skip past all the skits. They're way too unfunny.

His Mad Max review.

That's because his idea of a review is creating an abridged version of the film for him to summarize and makes cheap jokes over.

It's weird how he calls himself the Nostalgia Critic when he barely criticizes the movie he's watching. He just says mean things about the main characters.

>Lindsey Ellis is a bro and actually smart
I knew it. Glad she got out desu

Reminder that Metokur is dropping a Channel Awesome video at the end of the month.