IMO that was the first time in a long time Jerry showed that he has balls...

IMO that was the first time in a long time Jerry showed that he has balls. And he might be a stupid coward but he's right. Beth is totally going to regret this.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-2-release-date-spoilers-new-episodes-airing-this-summer-179264/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can't ask someone to choose between you or something else they care about and be shocked that they don't choose you

Is there a way to watch s3e2? Because we don't know what his reaction was.
Eh, obviously the writers are going to make him beg for forgiveness :/

season 3 episode 2 is not coming until summer.

These fucking cucks have been making me wait too long for a fucking cartoon

>season 3 episode 2 is not coming until summer.
Source

you know it's a cartoon and these characters aren't real right? No one is going to regret anything

christianpost.com/news/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-2-release-date-spoilers-new-episodes-airing-this-summer-179264/

>off screen drama
you'd think that'd be a major plot point and you'd want to focus on it a bit. sure the whole series led up to it, but not even showing it? worst off all, committing the cardinal rule of writing "telling, not showing?" pretty shitty all around

>why do you care about fictional characters or what they do?!?!?!?!
I bet you only watch reality TV.
Fucking ameriburgers, I swear.

I mean in the context of the show the character is going to suffer because of her choice.

>choosing the guy who literally crawled home from work like a beta and is worthless in general

What does Beth bring to the table?

Get back to me when you've been a fan of Venture Bros for a while.

Well yeah, he could've just left them long ago.

>carrying about meme show "drama"
The show is too random to actually care about any of that shit.

At least with first 10 seasons of Simpsons, the more bizaare stuff was spaced out where character development actually had an impact.

/reddit/ and memey

>cartoon drama

cringe

What. What a load of shit. They've been pumping out so much promo shit on YouTube for months now. The show is finished. Why the wait?

hype

If the parents died off horribly in thus show that would be the greatest moment of its season. Beth is a "hurr guurrrl powa" cunt and Jerry is a one dimensional cuck

>a series about an everyday American household
>the more bizaare stuff was spaced out
>a series about an inventor going on interdimentional adventures with his grandson
>hurr durr why is this so bizarre
There is actual character development in Rick & Morty, you're just too caught up in it being a meme show for reddit for you to notice.
tl:dr Sup Forums has rotted your brain

Jerry needs the change. Rick has proven to be trustworthy.

Can't wait for the inevitable "Jerry turns into a villain and redeems himself at the end of the season" arc.

The point I think is to show just how worthless Jerry is in the eyes of the characters. Also, it's a comedy, none of that drama really matters.

She knows how to beat a dead horse the right way.

DAE WANT MCDONALD'S TO BRING BACK SZEUCHAN SAUCE? IVE NEVER HAD IT BEFORE BUT I GOTTA HAVE IT NOW YOU CAN SIGN MY PETITION TO BRING IT BACK

How?
He just appeared, Jerry and Beth don't really know what happened.

Don't worry. He'll make it up by buying Szechuan sauce from McDonalds TM.

I just started watching Venture Bros

the hiatuses, jesus

Rich and Semite

Reddit and Manchild

calm down, reddit.

until Summer does what?

Maybe it will also give Jerry some backbone. He is a total wuss and push-over, but we do know that he can actually man the fuck up. Case in point, Morty's original dimension.

What the fuck is it with people analyzing the holy hell out of this show???? People break this shit down like it's the fucking Sopranos.

please stop posting this show on here i am growing tired
reddit dot com

like the sopranos is anything more than babagool

but i want him to be a wuss and a push-over

Did Rick come from another universe where Beth and her mom were killed and replaced the Rick in the current universe?

redditors

Jerry will end up in a gay relationship with Doofus Rick

No.

Kys reddit

They're waiting for their true audience to have the time to watch it over the summer: undraged

HEY GUYS. HELLA FUCKING EPIC!

That was fake news Rick made up in the Diner to trick the government.

top kek lmao upbaot xD