ARZ:Adrian Peterson wants to play four more years
NYG:Eli Manning plans on being Giants starting QB

Other urls found in this thread:

puppybowltradingcards.com/create/step1
animalplanet.com/tv-shows/puppy-bowl/photos/puppy-bowl-xiv-starting-lineup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd for number #6

Who will win the Super Refbowl?

did the line move to 3 1/2 yet or is it still 4?

wait, what
>WAS:Redskins to consider franchising Kirk Cousins
is Dan Snyder actually mentally ill?

Don't they let teams play more in the SB?

>Eagles win
>"B-but their opponents didn't even show up"
Great teams make good teams look bad.

Looks like they decided giving up their young CB was a huge mistake

Eighth for Chicago Bears

police just took his booty shorts off in the discord. get in here

At this point I'm convinced that he is. stupid decision after stupid decision. He's also a greedy fuck, when he bought the team from the Cooke family he took back all the season tickets they used to give out to former players and employees just so that he could squeeze every last cent out of the franchise. He's a scumbag and even worse he can't run a team for shit.

Tom Brady is a cheetah :)

Why doesn’t the national media make more of a point of talking about how the Patriot dynasty is built on cheating scandals? It’s like they just want everyone to forget.

First for filtering old gay

Mom said I can host a party in the basement, thoughts on the maximizing the most out of a small space? Me and a few D&D buddies are gonna watch tim brody crumble in peace

It's the ultimate disrespect. They're not even gonna let the guy choose where he goes now

If they are going to rig every other game, why wouldn't they rig the owl?

If Dak was on this team Eagles would be favored -3

Does Tom Brady dyes his hair to hide the greys?

shit like this will definitely lead to a lockout when the CBA expires. fucking McMahon knew what he was doing

>Brady is MVP
>Girly Todd is OPOY

what did the AP mean by this?

Fletcher Cox is a monster in more ways than one.

warp yourself to another dimension you geek

you shouldn't be able to franchise a guy more than one year in a row, pretty easy change imo

>Legion of Boom and Greatest show on Turf couldn't win back to back, but Brady does it twice

>tfw it's sunking in that you're playing Tom Brady tonight, and no matter how well you play, the flag for DPI will come in right when he needs it.

>pretty easy change
not with how niggardly some owners are

Let's gooooooo

>the flag for DPI will come in right when he needs it
but we're not talking about Joe Flacco

I love Jay Cutler!

I’ve decided I want the eagles to get BTFO because all they do is talk about their players dick size. Pretty gay desu.

Remember when the Eagles beat a good team?

:footage not found:

So Russia is even infiltrating our Owl Threads, now?

A lot of people don't start going gray until they're well into their 40s, he probably won't need to for a few years.

>super bowl has no hype around it that they actually have to drum up stupid bullshit headlines like this

Kek, who's the source on this? There's no way they do that especially after trading for Alex Smeth

Eagles have more impressive wins than the pats. All they have is that one refball win in shittsburgh.

WEW
he said it again
it must be true

>Kirk's staying in Washington
kek no he is leaving.

the Jaguars would be playing in the super bowl right now if they were in the NFC

>the killers of Keenum

Only mentally ill ppl believe they cheated, Every team has been caught spying and gets fined 20,000, but Patriots get bigger punishment, Multiple teams have proof of deflating balls and get no punishment, but Pats lose draft picks when ZERO proof is provided and multiple Colts made up lies and got thrown out of 2 courts until Brady gave up fighting because he beat the NFL twice and still they went after him because they knew they had no proof. bbb but he destroyed his phone, everyone would kill their phone if it could be leaked to the public.

Tom Brady will botch a snap on a critical drive in the 4th Quarter.

[Citation Needed]

*loses to Cam Newton at home*

>This level of delusion

puppybowltradingcards.com/create/step1

got a real meme worthy addition to the puppy bowl this year.
puppy bowl trading cards.
I'll make a puppy bowl thread after breakfast later.
starting lineup looks deep
animalplanet.com/tv-shows/puppy-bowl/photos/puppy-bowl-xiv-starting-lineup/

>le handoff and pray team

The second Bortkek had to throw they lost

holy shit Welker is gonna be on ESPN and he appears to be not braindead

>Eagles have more impressive wins than the pats.
Their schedules actually look pretty similar.. Who're these impressive teams you're talking about, the rams?

Do all cheatfags have this response saved and ready for everytime someone bring up their shady history?

>watching espn

damn, Tom Brady and Nick Foles look like THAT??

>teams are 80% black
>white people all over
Drumpf's America everyone

Why couldn't it be the Vikings that gotten to this Owl? Now I'm gonna have to cheer for the Shats because Iggles fans are fucking atrocious and I want EDP to go on a mass murdering spree starting at the Bank of America stadium.

See Mentally ill ppl can't accept facts that are easily researched by using BING Search engine, constantly deflecting the truth like a dirty jew.

If you cheer for the pats you cheer for the ruination of football

No facts there bro just baawwwston delusion

Cam is unironically elite though

I just don't see how other teams cheating makes the pats less of a cheater

the point is that the Pats lost to Cam in Gillette, and the Eagles beat him on the road. in consecutive weeks, actually.

>My team is finally in the Super Bowl
>My Super Bowl custom is to get 2 dozen wings, chips, a desert and some soda. (This is the last day of my winter bulk as well, and I usually skip cheat meals in January anyway)
>We already have 3in of snow
>Didn't realize we were getting any till this morning
>All the delivery places are completely booked
>Dont want to take my faggy Honda Civic out in 8in of snow for wings
>Dont own a deep fryer, or a pot I trust to do it (I don't usually eat fried food).
Ended up getting a Red Baron Pizza, some Pepsi, Doritos, and Mini Donuts

pls win Eagles

The rest of his team isn't (with some exceptions)

They unironically believe recording signals is illegal. There's no point talking to them, they're just eternally butt-blasted about how much they've raped the NFL.

>Ruination of football
I mean it's not Bill Belichick or Tom Brady's fault they've been raping this league for years. It's all of the league's fault by not focusing on the bigger picture instead of drama and personalities running the teams' salary caps. Maybe when Brady wins his 6th it'll give the whole league motivation to stop being so fucking lazy and inconsistent and actually become competitive
>also, brady likes to kiss his own son
a pedo is better than all of the league and that's just sad.

$cam is trash actually

>NO:Kamara edges out Hunt for Rookie of the Year
Based

If somebody ran the ball, went out of bounds, kept running to the touchdown, and the officials put up 6 on the scoreboard wouldn't you be mad? Personally, cheating makes me mad.

t. A self-loathing stoolers fan

Not really. He's not the reason they lost to the Saints. He threw the balls where they needed to be, his receivers just couldn't catch shit.

t. racist Sup Forums smalldick whiteboi

Kys

There's a reason mccaffrey got so many touches. Imagine a competent receiving Corp on that offense.

I'm not gonna stop loving my team because they're cheaters, but at least I'm willing to admit that my team, the Rooney family, and Mike Tomlin are all primadonna assholes. Pats fans never admit fault, even when admitting guilt.

I like gansett's shandy

they would trade him after franchising him, presumably

>Pats are cheaters because no evidence is ever found and its always a witch hunt of the Colts saying they deflated balls, but no proof and a buthurt coach who got fired by Belichick said they spyed

Litterally you are retarded

$cam will always be trash

That would be the smart play. Cousins gets to leave, a team gets him for under what he would ask in FA, and the skins get assets back.

Even if the Patriots win, all of their Super Bowl wins under Bellicheck will be just as meaningless as all of Lance Armstrong's Tour de France wins. The NFL will never recover as a sport and the NBA will reign supreme forever after. Fuck y'all gay sport, watchin dudes butts in spandex ass mother fuckers.

Then you should be mad at the entire NFL. I mean the league's roided to the gills, much more of an impact than a camera being in an illegal spot.

This is why no one respects Boston sports fans. They can't see a single flaw in the empire or their world would come crashing down.

@81330793
Cuckhoop is irrelevant

>this preemptive damage control
Nervous yet?

@81330793
Not even good enough for a (You)

are those tears coming from your eyes or pussy?

Did you not read what I said? I don't like cheating. It doesn't matter who's doing it. Pats fans, however, don't like cheating when they're not the ones doing it. My problem is with the cheating, yes, but also with the hypocrisy of pats fans. I don't care what rule they're breaking, stop breaking it, and own up to it after the fact.

We see plenty of flaws, but our city is actually white, so we can read and learn the truth unlike your dumb ass

>in a few hours either Brady will have won his 6th or the Eagles will have won an owl

The shitposting will be lit as fuck

>Irish
>white
Lol, ok

lol no pats fan gives a shit about other teams cheating, they only bring it up because the nfl is clearly railroading them

How are you going to watch the Owl spee?

Tom Brady is now tied with Brett Favre for MVP awards

If you can read the truth, then why can't you admit that your team is guilty of shit, just like the rest of the league, and you get caught doing something shady when the calendar hits January?

The hypocrisy comes from 31 fanbases that act like the Patriots are the most evil franchise in sports and harp on it 24/7.
That doesn't seem to include you though.

WHO ELSE FUCKING HYPE FOR THE RETURN OF BASED /OWG/ THREAD AFTER FILTHADELPHIA LOSES

triggered ass black boi! bow down to the GOAT athlete of all time. Muhamad Ali and Michael Jordan are relegated to slave status next to Tom Brady!

what did you miss about "self-loathing"