Fascism is the last desperate gasp for air of socially resected...

Fascism is the last desperate gasp for air of socially resected, insecure failed white bois trying to find value in their life
Prove me wrong

Attached: XFJtpgV.jpg (720x960, 51K)

dude just fuck off, you don't even know what fascism is, why are you talking about it like you know

Fuck off, nobody cares about your feelings

Attached: 1541809561676.png (500x382, 273K)

Did i hurt your feefees?
Im quite well versed in fascism and they do tend to target the socially alienated and mentally ill for radicalisation

ur rite,

those dress-up wanbe nazi bois are comical

only psycho's be nazis :

look how their Mighty War Machine ended up :

Pulverized by Soviet armor & American air ---

totally predictable

and Hitler was a world class coward.

That's funny because all remaining fascist countries are run by colored people.

the soviets were worse than nazis, the only redeeming quality of the soviets is that they killed their black shirts when they were no longer useful

left guy looks so small

Not psychopaths in pericellular just the mentally unwell in general
They grant them a place to belong and a purpose and most importantly they get told they are inherently more valuable than the (((others)))

Wtf is that spacing

Attached: 1572870786109.jpg (562x730, 51K)

stupid try to enhance their message visually since they can't articulate a coherent succinct one

U Guys are so gay

where did the white people touch you, OP?

They tried to infect me with their brand of brain worms :ccccc

Fascism and Democracy have both failed. A political ideology is nothing more than a social construct. Living in a society has only delayed human evolution and prosperity. The only failures in life are those who sustain society and civilizations it’s self.

They tried to raise me in civilization and prosperity.

It took the entire world to beat the nazis. Goes to show how effective they actually were.

you would be the first to die without a society

No. I could easily live off grid because I’m a survivor.

reddit spacing

where's the lie though

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Message me if you’re interested! add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: 1572894957179.jpg (1800x1686, 465K)

im not white im hispanic raised by a hispanic family

>tattoos
>gang signs
>dressed like niggers
the guys in your pic are degenerates