Remember, if you have consensual sex with a girl and she changes her mind part way through (without telling you)...

remember, if you have consensual sex with a girl and she changes her mind part way through (without telling you), it's rape

Attached: false rape accuser.png (454x495, 28K)

she literally gave him a verbal yes

but somehow still claims she was raped

Some one gonna get murdered over this shit later.

wym

No one debates that verbal consent has to be paired with actual deliberate honesty to count, but duress a legitimate consideration. If a cop tell you fuck him or your getting felony charges, and you say “ok” that’s verbal consent and also sexual assault. This scenario is indeed very murky, but anyone with any understanding of ethics would be able to reach the conclusIon that when something starts as a consensual sex act and in the process the withdrawal of that consent goes unspoken the other person can’t know what they don’t know. You people keep tossing out these simple ethical questions with obvious answers and pretending like you’ve form some devastating argument against feminism or whatever it is your crusading against. Just because you only have two settings doesn’t mean the rest od is do.

you're literally retarded

this was not with a cop or someone that had power over her. it was a seemingly good guy (all her friends liked him) and she told him yes. never told him that she didn't want to. then turned around and accused him of rape.

Yeah that's some bullshit.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and I would tell her to her face that it wasn't rape.

Did she have a bad/traumatic experience? Yes. Was she raped? Fuck no and she needs to go to therapy.

You can’t read apparently. I addressed this.

Lmao what a skank. Fucked someone and regretted it so she makes up some bullshit about rape.

this is what feminism did to her

Attached: feminism.jpg (3436x948, 804K)

I love it. Power to the pussy!

One can have sex without wanting it, and in that sense be raped, without the sex partner being a rapist.

Her story doesnt make much sense, but even if it had, he would not have been a rapist as he thought the event was consensual (and with good reason).

i have to agree with the other guy. you're literally retarded.

she was always ugly. nothing of value was lost.

i think she used to be kinda cute. not a 10 but definitely fuckable

Attached: 11.jpg (960x720, 100K)

that someone is literally going to snap under the retardation of the west

women are less able to give informed consent than newborn males
giving them any autonomy was a mistake

I love these date rape stories. I go to parties all the time and molest passed out drunk girls. The younger the better. My favorite, is the ones ive raped in their sleep, they dont know it. Then down the road cry date rape over bad hook ups. Lol bitch youve litterally been raped but have no clue

And she's not outing him now because she knows she's full of shit.

just kill her

You can’t read. Fuck your worthless delayed development ass. I was probably agreeing with you and you called me retreaded. Sage and hidden.

>> This scenario is indeed very murky, but anyone with any understanding of ethics would be able to reach the conclusIon that when something starts as a consensual sex act and in the process the withdrawal of that consent goes unspoken the other person can’t know what they don’t know.

>>the other person can’t know what they don’t know.

It's only murky because she doesn't explain WHY she changed her mind. If he was being too violent, or forcing her into sodomy or something, then yes rape. As it stands, it sounds like she just regrets it for some reason and is pinning the blame on the guy.