Shit

This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

*teleports behind her*

Does anyone have that Katana vore pic?
Forgot to save it last time I saw it.

TOO CUTE for just a cameo

How is this film shit but Guardians of the Galaxy is a masterpiece in the normies mind?

Yes I know Suicide Squad has possibly the worst editing ever of a film but how is Guardians amazing but Suicide Squad is very very low (critics love to bash SS but praise Guardians)

I don't want to be a fedora tipper but how do they know it's souls her sword traps?

>those two white hags in the background

>KILL ALL ASIAN WOMEN REEEEEEEEEE

>possibly the worst editing ever of a film
Nah

You're no a fedora tipper, you're an autist.

DIS HEEYAHS KATANA
SHE GOT BACK

*teleports behind you*
you want to find out kiddo?

Because for one, Guardians is an obscure comic series to the general public while Harley, being an extension to Joker and Batman, is not.

Secondly, Suicide Squad had no idea what it wanted to be. Is it an action movie? A funny movie? A character study? Who knows?

Thirdly, we got a good Suicide Squad film and that was called Assault on Arkham

The story makes no fucking sense. Why are these villains who most of which have no real powers besides shooting guns expected to take on a Superman-esqu bad guy? What the fuck is Harley Quinn going to do? Swing a baseball bat and crack bad jokes?

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I could spend all day talking about the shitty inconsistencies.

Guardians of The Galaxy makes sense. There's clear reason behind all of the events, and they don't spend 40 fucking minutes giving exposition to everything twice.

The characters in Suicide Squad are all so poorly written they make me want to slit my wrists. El Diablo is the only character I can actually see working, but the backstory is incredibly badly done.

Guardians of The Galaxy puts clear motivation behind its characters, and they aren't all trying to be the comic relief.

THIS IS KATANA

she's on her back

because guardians of the galaxy at least had all the bits that it needed to function as a film
suicide squad was a fucking abortion

because the writer wrote it

I want her to sit on my face.

>Is it an action movie? A funny movie? A character study? Who knows?
Like some sort of... Comic book movie...?

You might be onto something here.

THIS IS KATANA. SHE'S GOT MY BACK. I'D ADVISED NOT GETTING FACESAT BY HER. HER ASS TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS.

Except the characters act nothing like their comic book counterparts.

Harley is the closest, still far though.

>Why are these villains who most of which have no real powers besides shooting guns expected to take on a Superman-esqu bad guy?
This was never the goal of Task Force X, just the justification. Waller wanted disposable baddies for her own ends, that's it. It's the entire point of the concept behind the team. How can you be so stupid and still not get a comic book film?

>Inside the Suicide Squad writer's room

THE JOKER IS DAMAGED. LET'S RIGHT DAMAGED ON HIS FOREHEAD.

>Except the characters act nothing like their comic book counterparts.
>Harley is the closest, still far though.

Confirmed for not reading comic books.

And what is her own means? She only used the Squad to take down the enchantress, the very thing that convinced everyone to put the squad together. She only used to fix the mistake she did to get the squad together in the first place.

Sorry, maybe those two consecutive scenes explaining the exact same exposition didn't explain it in enough detail for me.

You're sorta right, I don't read every comic book, but you can't tell me that Ghetto Deadshot is anything like THE Deadshot.

>And what is her own means?
You mean ends, I take it? Whatever Amanda Waller wants.

>She only used to fix the mistake she did to get the squad together in the first place.
Yes, congratulations, you got it, that is the very point of the film. Waller's hubris goes out of control, uses disposable villains as a means to clean shit up before anyone else notices, Squad goes home until needed again.

This shouldn't be rocket science.

This is the thing that stuck with me throughout the whole thing. No one wanted them put together because it's a stupid idea. Then one of the bad guys does bad things proving all of the opponents of the idea right, and the rest of them help out for time off their sentence. That's like a tire shop putting a spike strip down in the road out front, except the government did it to themselves

Fuck this movie was stupid

But the whole event took out Enchantress and El Diablo, the only two who would have the chance to go against a super man esque disaster.

With this, NO ONE who backed/greenlighted the initiative would continue with it. They were only convinced by Enchantress, who they knew turned against them and knew that without that, there would be no one against the very threat they allowed the squad to be formed under.

>But the whole event took out Enchantress and El Diablo, the only two who would have the chance to go against a super man esque disaster.
What does this have to do with anything?

>They were only convinced by Enchantress,
Yes...

>who they knew turned against them and knew that without that,
What?

>there would be no one against the very threat they allowed the squad to be formed under.
You're making no fucking sense here.

The people who allowed the squad to be formed (The government) were told that the squad was to be formed to fight against something like Superman. They were unconvinced until Enchantress was revealed to them.

However, Enchantress betrays everyone and does her own shit. Government knows about this because they had soldiers in there and were tracking her down before the squad appears. Without Enchantress or El Diablo, the squad would not be strong enough against a Superman like being, negating the entire reason why the government allowed for the formation of the squad.

ameri-asians are the fucking worst
they're even more generic looking asians than actual asians

This is CIA. He's got my back.

Yes, the government is dumb. Yes, the squad is there to fix the stupid shit Waller did. I can't believe you're describing the entire purpose of the film without noticing it.

>Government is dumb

If your plot relies on an entire organization being dumb, it's a dumb plot unless it is played for comedy.

The dumbest part though is that the non-superman esque ones actually managed to beat the Enchantress.

Counterpoint (holy shit I can't believe I'm defending this movie).

If the Suicide Squad took out the enchantress, then they're still useful for taking out enchantress level threats, and the enchantress was already judged to have been on a similar level to superman.

Very true, I didn't consider that.

But as I said here, it's pretty dumb that they actually managed to beat her. El Diablo has already died at this point.

>If your plot relies on an entire organization being dumb, it's a dumb plot unless it is played for comedy.
I didn't know I was dealing with the Film Making Police. Can I see a badge, officer?

>The dumbest part though is that the non-superman esque ones actually managed to beat the Enchantress.
Yeah, it's not like the underdog beating the stronger opponent is a staple of the comic book genre.

t

this is said and implied exactly nowhere, in fact basically the exact opposite happens, Suicide Squad directly sets up Justice League in the after credits when Bruce Wayne shows up. The implication is very strong that the Justice League is the next iteration of what the suicide squad was.

Waller is likewise not presented as a person who wants a team to do hitjobs for her and the team is consistently used to do essentially hero work.

kill yourself.

I'd advise not getting caught by him. His flight plan lists Smee, Mimehen, Dahkt, Uhpohvel, and Onli-wahnufvyew