Suppressed Bataclan massacre info, men & women endured prolonged torture, eyes plucked, butchery of females genitals...

Suppressed Bataclan massacre info, men & women endured prolonged torture, eyes plucked, butchery of females genitals, castration, disembowelment, eventual decapitation, filmed and to be released later by muslim terrorists.

This is the future we chose.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Suppressed Bataclan massacre info, men & women endured prolonged torture, eyes plucked, butchery of females genitals, castration, disembowelment, eventual decapitation, filmed and to be released later by muslim terrorists.

But this is not first time of Muslims doing such things.
During 1929 Hebron massacre araps lead by the mufti of jerusalem attacked Jews, burning them alive, dismembering them and worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ULQqrUZ84k

During Munich olympics attack, Balestinians also did same genital dismemberment of Israeli athletes.

During the mumbai attacks Jews got their benis cut off even more in pic related

During the 2014 Jerusalem synagogue attack Arabs shouted we are isis as they hacked jews to death and dismembered their genitals desu
youtube.com/watch?v=xhLiq5SaZok
rate comment and subscribe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ
youtu.be/ZxVIg4nLebc?t=3m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

already 100 thread about this you stupid kike

It's a funnier cover up than we've ever had

But mine is the best

This is the Jew approved thread so at least we know they don't want it suppressed.

It always blows my mind that people don't fight back in this situation, the human mind is a funny thing.

nice shillng, here an old 10 shkelim for Chaim.

We are not apes.

What makes you think people didn't fight back? Unless every one is connected to some zerg like hivemind and all rushes at the same time and ignores the losses they will lose anyway because they are unarmed.

>same exact thread made before.

Stop shilling you fucked juden, Sup Forums hates you more than terrorists.

Why?

Because you are behind world terror.

muslim apologists should hang by now if french had the balls to do anything about this. rip western civilization.

sounds like quite the party

WHY ARE MUSLIMS SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT

WHY DO WE EVEN LET THEM IN FIRST WORLD NATIONS

THEY ARE OF NO VALUE TO SOCIETY.

Singer of EODM said people were panicking when they heared the gunshots, people that never lived in a war torn shithole or faced conflict don't know how to react to that. Here terrorists usually get lynched as soon as they are spotted.
>mexico
kek

same can be applied to you americuck

Build wall you druglord fodder

obviously not real and survivors would have ran told that to the media months ago

not that ISIS doesnt do that every day in Syria but you know they're muslims so it doesn't count

So what's the proof of this mutilation and coverup? Any real documents or still nothing but word of mouth?

Israel. Enjoying torture. And genital mutilations. Why am I not surprised. The only thing missing is children's rape.

I love that about Israel. They don't fuck around.
Every video of a terrorist in Israel is him getting shot dead in the streets like a stray dog.

No outrage, nothing to cover up. Just good 'ol fashin killin the bad guys.

>mention Mumbai attacks as an example of torture in the France thread
>only person to do so
>minuets later someone makes a thread using some of the mumbai images

There are still now news about the 300 critically injured people to this day
There is a major cover up

This, also ISIS would have uploaded a video

they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled.

Get gassed, you obnoxious shitposter.

Link to what they filmed?

I ate pasta today
rate

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI

>There are still now news about the 300 critically injured people to this day
>There is a major cover up

tribs confirm it

Why cover it up though? We know what they do

Muslims sure love dicks and balls.
They did this in serbia and chechnia too. But west was ok with it, so its your turn now

apparently same thing was done to hindus in the Islamic conquest of India

Dont you have some Palestinians to persecute

I thought Jews liked their penis cut?

where there are muslims there is blood
don't worry shlomo - we're kickstarting the crusades through our hasbara

Someone spread this shit to frenchies.

>But west was ok with it, so its your turn now
Fuck off, they did it in Algeria as well during the war.

Also in the ramallah lynch where 2 Israeli soldiers were brutally lynched to death and got their organs cut off and palyed with

youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ

desu senpai its not really that big a deal

They don't torture the victims they just desecrate their bodies after they're dead as it's considered one of the ultimate insults in islam.

If they tortured people alive they would fight back

nod rly, they do it when people are still alive as well.
especially against shias

it's adorable how naive you are

Wait a sec... are you trying to culturally enrich me again?

Fucko of Paco, America is arguably the best nation on earth, yours is poopoo that just cause trouble for America.

no proof whatsoever but if it gives Sup Forums a boner let's say it happend

Didn't people who hid in the building hear torturing? (Screams without gunfire).

French are cucks. There's nothing they love more than African and Arab cock. That's why they colonized the Ivory coast so hard.

can confirm this
majority of french that come down here do it for the sex tourism

kek

"I do not have this information" mean in the context that this story of man ball's in mouth is unsubtanciated by facts.

where were you when Mohammed's followers torn a woman apart with camels?
youtu.be/ZxVIg4nLebc?t=3m6s

>some people died in europe
>how can I use that to shill for my tribe

Why do you always have to confirm the stereotypes?

It makes me so sad reading this, why are we such massive cucks.

REMOVE KEBAB

i can't wait till we send you all back to that shithole you call a country.

I'm just saying it's not the first time they torture people to death
Why you have to be such a nazi

>Why you have to be such a nazi

you're part of the tribe ahmed
unlucky for you

I hope to christ we start sending those fucking anchor babies back too. I want to see those delicious salty tears of salsa coming out when they realize just how fucked they are.

No it's true, we should be fighting these people together desu.

Everyone was probably scared and thought if they complied they would be spared. Unfortunately, the worst thing you can ever do is compromise with someone who has a gun.

>the worst thing you can ever do is compromise with someone who has a gun.

especially if the person with the gun is a muslim

>Call the Allies - I don't give a shit
looks like you did
i also enjoy reading about the suiced rates among them

Absolutely disgusting and I'm sure it will get worse.

>pls don't shoot me mr muslim
>ok i will just cut off your balls and feed them to you while my brother here rapes your dying girlfriend

found the south african jew.

im not denying it, ahmed

>suiced rates among them

they gave them cyanide capsules and told them to kill themselves before being captured alive

They were likely restrained at that point or using other people as hostages. Like I said though, never compromise. If someone holds a gun to a person's head and says "let us tie you up", you should still attack them even if its certain death for both you and the hostage.

Just to rape your daughters, we re living dark Times here, and a little relief with young apes does the trick nicely

exactly
such bravery

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FROGS. FUCKEN DO SOMETHING! ARENT YOU TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR YET?!?! IM STILL PISSED THESE ISIS ASSHOLES KILLED A FEW AMERICAN TOURIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm not a nigger like you - don't get it twisted

Get out Shlomo. Even a portion of Israelis here have conceded there are a load of malevolent jews in power

But what if you are already injured and can't move for shit

yes, they're jews by names - not true zionists
they are like kapos and will get what's coming to them for jeopardizing the holy land
just make sure you're on the right side when that day comes, goy

>im not denying it, ahmed

poetry.
You people are really easy to find out, buddy.

>Jews got their benis cut off even more
"even more" lol

If the noble merchant says it's best I trust him

I mean this unironically and without sarcasm

Then what's your problem with Hitler when he pointed out the threat of the "international elements"
inb4 6 gorillon

>ARENT YOU TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR YET?!?

you live in a nation with more guns than people, how do you think thats going to work out?

Fear, hahha I fear nothing, but you fear being shot if the ob pull you over, if a nigga comes into veiw, if you go out late.

you live in fear, we dont fear shit.

All these claims are unsubstanciated, I'd like to know they tortured them, so the public opinion would go even harder on terrorists, but all the claims are very flimsy. Plus, they're all presented under the guise of " what the government doesn't want you to know ". I get that this is Sup Forums, but what does the government gains by hiding such information that would blow right the fuck in their faces if a survivor speaks ? And all the media at the times was reporting everything and anything, rumors of torture would have lasted days on tv, not ten minutes before a supposed government black-out.
Plus heatst is shit info.

Then you're fucked.

FUCK THEM
NUKE MECCA AND ALL MUDSHITS COUNTRY NOW!!!!!

ENOUGH

it can mean anything. It's a non-denial.

He did not say "this did not happen".

This guy gets it

globalists come in all shapes and sizes - hitler couldn't see that
which isn't surprising, he's a cuck like all germans throughout history
the reason we're taking long to have nice things is because of him - and stormcucks like you

Build wall

Because gobment doesn't want a massive outrage and civil war

srsly what is nuking mecca going to do?

Do you think this stuff out?

yep, once you're stabbed in the gut there isn't much your body can do

Ironic since it is all the guns that make me feel safe.

If a bunch of muslims come into your house right now to fuck your shit up you can't even end your own life.

>but all the claims are very flimsy.
Dont you have coroners who meticulously go over the bodies, they will spot torture.

For me I would plaster the vid on a 24/7 loop into alll European homes.

The medialoved showing us that poor kids on the beech, but wont show us a disembowelled girl whos been fucked with a 9 inch blade.

Somthing tells me the media wants to set the narrative, well fuck that, the facts are speaking for themselves.

He was right though. Jews are the only people who can pull off globalist shilling on a large scale because they are less detectable than someone who is tied to a nationstate. A British globalist conspiracy would've been found out as would a German conspiracy but a jewish one is less conspicuous. So if there are globalists from all backgrounds jews are still going to be pervasive among them

Just another day in Chechnya or any other Caucasian Muslim shithole since ages.

he's from england - he would probably enjoy the cuck experience of having his wife raped by a muslim cock infront of him

typical Jews, using other tragedies to validate their pity party. Truly a filthy, sneaky people, the Jews.

>you live in fear, we don't fear shit

speak for yourself, I feel defenseless when I see arabs on the streets.

Y'all are retardly derailing this thread

I'd rather have a gun.

You live in fear anyway.

based Jew, Michael Savage, is the only US media person I've heard cover this in depth.

So do Muslims hate gays or not, because that seems pretty gay.

No you, i'm pretty sure any guy would fight back when starts chopping his balls off. Unless they tied him up first