TRUMP GENERAL - TIME TO MAGA EDITION

Donald Trump Announces Mike Pence as Vice Presidential Candidate (7-16-16)

youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

AMERICAN NEWS STREAMS
hulkusc.com/us-news-and-broadcast/

FOX NEWS STREAM
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

rallyfortrump.com/

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Westfield, Indiana 7/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>Veterans Reform & Law Enforcement Speech 7/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4

INTERVIEWS
>Gingrich on Hannity 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaR-tbJR2A
>Don Trump, Jr. on Hannity 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbftn-B02ZY
>Trump on O’Reilly 7/14/16
youtu.be/T5Wn4tMFYT8
>Trump on Greta 7/14/16
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump releases “HILLARY NO” Pokémon Video
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>Hillary tries to make a Pokemon Go joke
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night – Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>E.T. Williams: Islam is helping Trump beat Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=7BeimBRx_Qw
>Hillary’s America Teaser Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>THROWBACK: Watch Trump Supporters Educate & EMBARRASS Triggered Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>Trump – Hillary for Prison Diss Song
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udVJ1YqnOB0
blog.dilbert.com/post/147495137831/gingrich-pence-and-monitoring-mosques
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/13/evangelical-christians-donald-trump-support-increasing-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heil Trump

#oc

Ok shitlords, it's story time.

I'm an on-air operator at CNN TOC. I got to meet Eric Trump last time he was here. Now, I have no involvement with news so I had no idea he was going to be here, so I was surprised when he showed up.

After his hit, I went out in the hall while he was on his way out, and bumped into him. I told him it was great to meet him and said "tell your dad that Sup Forums says hello."

He smiled a devilish smile at me, and said "he lurks" and then walked out the door.

Hello Don, hello again Eric.

We are with you.

Isnt it funny

Have we heard from some #NeverTrump faggots who are happy now he has chosen Pence?

MAGA

awoo~

youtube.com/watch?v=udVJ1YqnOB0

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a dangerous talk. The joke that is Dangerous Donald is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most Dangerous presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, it has become abundantly clear that Dangerous Donald is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most Dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Dangerous Donald so Dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners that cut to the quick of his opponent's greatest flaws and, he is trying to declare war on the Jewish media and their dirty lies. If he gets his way he will ban an entire terrorist organizatiom from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million squat ugly wetbacks, who would otherwise breed large hairy families here and raise them on government welfare. This goes against everything Isreal stands for. This country was founded on the principles of protestantism, high trade tarrifs for all foreign nations, and freedom of hate speech, all of which would be protected under a Dangerous Donald presidency.

Why is Dangerous Donald so popular? He panders to the aristocrats of the soul. He is asseses threats to the west, and purges xenos, cucks, and feminists. While he is not the first political candidate to answer of the prayers of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims to be high energy, but Yeb¡'s is lower energy than Based Sleepy Negro. Yeb¡ has spent his entire career pandering to his smelly troll wife, and fighting against the “little guy” (Marco Rubio). Make no mistake about it, Dangerous Donald is the champion of the common volk.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than third world hordes. Only you, the people, can stop them.

t.
Concerned EU Citizen

>heiling a ziocuck kike lover

nice digits Taras

>libshits trying to say Trump was second guessing Pence even though there is absolutely zero evidence for this
Classic "if we say it enough times, people will think it's true" strategy.

>Trump gives boring pre-prepared speech largely attacking Clinton and saying bland things about bland Pence
>Pence gives best speech he can, still just one solid man without much going for him beyond anyone else but not too far outside Trump's core ideas
>every subsequent public appearance, Trump completely owns the stage and makes it all about himself again
>we Make MAGA Movement Great Again once the issue of selecting a subservient enough VP is over

I want to belive

Hey Eric, make sure Pence doesn't have Abortion become an issue again.

I just hope to fuck Pence doesn't cuck out at any point in the General. How hard has he cucked in the past? What are his main cucking points? How weak is he to going full maximum bible-cuck in future? I don't want this faggot cucking on us in so crucial time. He needs his anti-cuck helmet on and to be bolted down to ensure at no time in the future does he even consider the idea of cucking even for a milisecond.

GTFO KAREN

REMINDER THAT PENCE IS SHIT

WATCH OUT AND DON'T LET HIM TONE DOWN OR SUBVERT TRUMP'S IDEAS

>t.
>Concerned EU Citizen

into the trash it goes

Funny isnt it

>Trump hits Hillary on Iraq vote
"Your vp voted for it. "
>Trump hits Hillary on Tpp/nafta
" Your vp supports it. "
>Trump says Muslim ban needed.
" Your vp doesn't think so. "

WTF was he thinking.

he hasn't at all. he's one of the few who voted against the bailouts in 2008. he has stood up for the religious freedom stuff, which is basically just fags trying to censor private busines

Perhaps on Trade; But he made it clear on Hannity he would always cuck to Trump in the end.

He also disavowed the TTP deal, but not the idea of trade agreements between 2 countries.

dumb leaf

>triple dubs
AWOO~

REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE ANTI-PENCE YOU ARE ANTI-TRUMP

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING PRECIOUS REDDIT IF YOU DISAGREE

Belgium is a non-country!

Uh huh, and I'm David Cameron.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I think Trump will bend Pence to his will. I think this move was just to appease the dissenting cuckservatives. VP doesn't matter anyway. He'll just be a cheerleader anyway. Leave the real positions and responsibilities to qualified people like Flynn and Gingrich

Can I tell you something funny then?

Eric is an awoo~ poster.

>P-p-pence guys
>C-c-cmon guys
>P-p-pls maga
>S-s-stop concern trolling
HAHAHAH
A
H
A
H
A
H

7D checkers

Agreed, this is his biggest red flag, but it looks like Trump has cucked him enough he wont go rouge.

>Trump is older, looks high energy as fuck and younger
>Pence is younger, looks like a manlet low energy version of Trump
>What matters with Pence is how he looks in terms of contrast with Trump. The best choice for VP is someone who looks like a boring, washed-out version of the top of the ticket. You need that contrast to remind people that the top of the ticket is truly special.

People change their minds over the years, politicians change their minds over a couple days.

Nobody cares about VP debates.

Trump needs to dump this Pence loser, it's a loser move taking this reject onto the ticket,

Pence with his anti gay bullshit will guarantee a brokered election, we need a landslide or Donald can't win

Unlike Hillary, Trump's VP has since grew as a person.
He was once a democrat. He learned from that mistake too.

Wew, so what do you want then? For us all to give up? Of course people will try to move on considring this is about Trump, not Pence.

no one cares about VPs

>who cares about cheney
>who cares about gore
>who cares about biden

literally ????

Why are you here then, sheep shagger?

Allows Easy excuse for Hillary to say she's changed her mind on tpp and Iraq war.

>anti gay bullshit will guarantee a brokered election

retardation confirmed

democratic convention will begin on the 24th you faggot

>WTF was he thinking.

joint chiefs told him to pick this loser or die, thats the only sane reason, Trump needs to face the music and be great so he can make America great again, with out this scumbag Pence who is guaranteed to sink the ticket

Go feel your johnson somewhere else, faggot.

See

Wew, dumping him now will be a bigger shitstorm, just watch the hannity interview if your concerned about him tanking Trump's chances.

Quite literally, yes. You just named a bunch of historical ghosts. Only nerds will remember their names in 50 years.

>literally not a single thing in that picture that suggests its CNN

ok.

"Pence isn't deciding policy. I am. Okay? I love Mike but people change, alright? Just like you changed Hillary when you [attack]"

>those trips

kek responds

Pence has a qt daughter

What did they Mean by this?

He says this

Oh shit.

wtf I love Eric now

fear mongering about shit that nobody cares about

-2 points for bad posture.

I believe you. Glad to have you on board. Tell Lemon he's alright for a negro, and do me a favor and give Wolf a wedgie then post his squeals on YT

>implying Trump the New York Businessman is homophobic

Friendly reminder it's always smarter to increase turnout among your base than it is to persuade "moderates."

AWOO~ indeed

So what, Hillary changed her mind on basically every policy, Trump basically says the complete opposite of what he said about iraq and trade deals back in the day. And no one bats an eye, you should've realised by now that literally noone cares about tpp or iraq or whatever, american voters vote on the basis of who they like. Do people like some some old stone faced dude? Most probably don't give a shit and the rest only hear that he's christian.

>LE HE HATES GAYS MAYMAY XDDDDD

Some people sure are retarded.

ITS REAL; FUCK YOU MODS

I hope their next one is a HD extreme close up of Ted Cruz's phallus cumming into Trump's anus with rosary beads and a crucifix/bible strewn on the floor with "VOTE DEMOCRAT" next to it.

>[Deleted]

is that you TrumpOP?

What did he mean by this?

That was one of the most rambling and retarded speeches Trump has given. He was literally learning about Pence as he read off that Wikipedia printout that his aides desperately hoped he'd be able to read.

A half hour to get to the guy and he only spouts out a few bullet points, a quick handshake, and that's it. This is a fucking joke and you should all feel bad.

>CJNK
cenk confirmed

ERIC IS ON RIGHT NOW; LURKING THIS THREAD

>A half hour to get to the guy

what is free publicity

wtf I hate trump now

>Lurks
>Still picked Pence

Very few people supported him the past few days.

That hes a 350 lb black security guard that has to monitor many screens

dillbert man weighs in once again

all you people who have you anuses permanently hot sauce enema'd need to calm the fuck down,

>he fell for the shills

post your maps
Pic related - best case scenario

He met with him multiple times already

>a quick handshake, and that's it.

Are you mad they didn't suck each other's dicks on stage?

What happened?

I'm only trying to lighten your mood through humour.

Now worst case scenario

>P-p-pence isn't bad
>C-c-cmon guys give him a chance
>H-h-he didn't make a mistake trust godemperor
>V-V-VPs don't matter guys I swear
>S-s-stop concern trolling

>someone actually took the time to make this
Ban assault autism.

Post your "I'm hype for Mike Pence" face Sup Forums

mebbe

Oh man, that would be awesome if true.

Eric is the best son

>evrry time he says anything about Mike he trails off about something more interesting where he is shown to be a winner
>but back to Mike Pence and why I picked him
this is indeed that plan
Pence is irrelevant to him and being downplayed as such

Accurate.

And seeing as how the narrative is pulling for a large conservative turnout with: 1) the threat of a clinton administration and 2) the projected low odds of Trump winning.

Liberals are going to be saying "Hillary's got this in the bag! No need to get out and vote for someone I already don't like that much."

Conservatives are going to be saying "We really gotta get out and vote if Trump is going to have a chance!"

prove how he is a bad pick you stupid faggot

>muh TPP

disavowed

>muh muslims

disavowed

>muh GOPe

against all bailouts and birthright citizenship

>Pence with his anti gay bullshit will guarantee a brokered election

Reminder that Trump already had the cuckservative, evangelical vote on lock anyway.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/13/evangelical-christians-donald-trump-support-increasing-poll

>Evangelical voters, long a key conservative voting bloc, are rallying behind Donald Trump, according to a survey that found 78% of rank-and-file white evangelicals say they plan on voting for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
>The survey, conducted by Pew Research Center from 15-25 June, found that support for Trump among white evangelicals tops even that of 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney, including more than one-third of the demographic that says they “strongly” support his candidacy. Presumptive Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, garnered the support of a mere 17% of white evangelical Protestants, but enjoyed the support of more than two-thirds of religiously unaffiliated registered voters: Clinton leads among voters who expressed no religious preference 67% to Trump’s 23%.

These people would vote solely to avoid another Democrat presidency. It's the independents and moderates who need to be energized and given a reason to go out and vote.