Sargon?

What does Sup Forums think of Sargon of Akkad?

>inb4 "stop shilling your channel"

Check my flag,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIpcxy9M1pw
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_b5Rxv_9A&ab_channel=MillennialWoes
strawpoll.me/10761590
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's jewing his autistic alt right fanbase out of $1400 patreon bux per video, so he's ok in my book

What're you doing in Ireland, Sargon?

A true cuck.

I agree with pretty much everything he says, however his This Week In Stupid series is extremely pedantic and autistic, stating the obvious problems with low hanging fruit in agonizing detail most of the time.

>alt-right

You do know we disagree with him, right?

I like his stuff, but I still disagree.

One word: Boring

I don't understand the hate on him at Sup Forums. There is no other reason than he is a cuck.

His content is good, palatable, comes with coherent argument and sources on most of his video.

His video introduces me to the progressive left things and most of the truth about gamer gate I got it from him.

Some of his videos are definitely not up to standard but still overall he is one decent Youtuber.

Teaches normies about the lunacy of the progressive left and how it's destroying western civilization. He's alright.

Kek Be Upon Him

He was much better before he got famous, got into hard cuck mode. He's getting a bit better recently and going back to his roots.

No, you don't know boring until you've listened to this guy.

All he does it read off sheets of statistics and debunk arguments from easily defeated Feminists.

Arguing with Feminists is low-hanging fruit at this point. It's boring. There's nothing new to cover.

Is the main video that showed Sargon was uncucking himself? I mean he completely avoided the topic of race which is understandable, but it hits hard as fuck outside of that one flaw

youtube.com/watch?v=KIpcxy9M1pw

Haha Sargon is a cuck

oh hello im sargon let me intellectually posture myself because of how moderate and measured i am. i critique irrational people of all politics

cringeworthy in regards to women

I mean the whole inferior gender thing is funny in shitposts to rile roasties, but like actually using that as a political opinion is autism squared.

>jumped on gamergate bandwagon for profit
>literally no real job
>e-begging
>shills channel on Sup Forums, reddit, elsewhere
>low production value
>2 videos per day or more

Anyone producing that many videos offers little value to the conversation.

He is the Youtube incarnation of the phrase:

>talks a lot but says very little

Saging this shill thread

>we
Fuck off, Sup Forums isn't your hugbox

He is a brainwashed cuck of the average intelligence who pretends to be some sort of intellectual.

He would never mention the fact that blacks on average are far dumber than whites because he actually believes that all races are equal.

Did he mention that blacks are less intelligent that whites or asians?

yes he is full of intellectual posturing and superiority complex but devoid of much intellect

No, of course not.

>What does Sup Forums think of Sargon of Akkad?
Pretty cool, but he's also a faggot.

Yes, but he blamed it on culture, single motherhood, etc.

If you don't want feminist only and want people talk about Islam, defending free speech of a known Nazi, also a sexy male voice, you can try kraut and tea.

>jumped on gamergate bandwagon for profit

It is through his video that I understand the continuation of gamergate. I can't get even remotely reliable information here at ((Sup Forums)) and other mainstream media.

I feel so bad for him because he has to go through the stupid shit that feminazis and SJW retards every single day and recap the week. Poor guy.

I didn't know he was a literal cuckold.

His channel is only as large as it is because he is a milk-toast and picks on the fringes of leftism whilst is easy entertaining is not very productive.
He isn't going to be delivering much redpills to his audience and honestly I don't think the anti-feminist/sjw crowd (not aware of the bigger picture) have the intelligence to handle redpills.

How does he explain blacks being so far behind other races in tehnological advancements?

Based Woesy is the only one of these youtube faggots I can stand, and he doesn't even make proper videos anymore. Just autistic 'hangouts'

Inferior gender? When does he ever say that females are inferior to males?

No, you misunderstand me. When I said 'we', I meant we on the alt-right, not Sup Forums collectively.

Woes is very smart.

#recd

ive seen his videos posted on Sup Forums ever since 2013
hes not a shill. BPS however is a goddamn fucking shill faggot bitch akkad wannabe that showed up early this year.

Yeah, I like Millennial Woes a lot. I was on his Irish hangout a few weeks ago.

He trashed Sargon in that debate they had, though.

Leftist scum.

Which one? I am interested.

I was disappointed in Woes there, he is more analytical and less combatitive I suppose but they just spent hours grasping at straws and squandering what could have been a very productive discussion on petty things like if white genocide is semantically correct. Woes should have interrogated his pseudo-intellectualism and denial of race and iq differences and forced him to not dwell on petty shit and move the discussion forward.
He was too friendly.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4_b5Rxv_9A&ab_channel=MillennialWoes

Saving it for later. Thanks.

I completely agree. Woes was on the defensive for the whole thing. He should have been aggressive in his critique of Sargon's beliefs.

I like BPS. I'm suspicious of him, though. I don't like how fast he's gained subs.

all he had to say to get off the back foot in that was 'fine drop the word 'genocide' and address the situation without it' but Sargon's semantic pedantry over that set the tone for the whole thing.

If I were him, I feel that I would surely be tired of complaining about feminism by now.

I have to admit, I do like that Sargon did give a fair and honest assessment of the Alt-right, though.

Though I seriously disagree with the way he said it's the ideological mirror of the regressive Left. We're much more than that.

Stormfronters are the mirror of the SJWs.

I laugh at all these internet philosophers

Wow, when you put it that way it sounds really cringy.

The fact that he is willing to make that analogy reveals just how stupid he is. He is a well spoken retard and his little intellectual ego depends on him being superior to everyone so he postures himself as a moderate who critiques people on the left and the right. Its so transparent.

He's logical and bold.

Logical because most of the time he tries using facts to back up his claims and bold for the content at which he writes about, like the black crime and poverty issues.

>bold

C'mon, user.....

People like Aaron Clarey and Millennial Woes are bold, not Sargon.

His entire deal is 'this group and that group both invoke identity in their thinking, so both sides are identical'. Anything that relies on a solid sense of self and conviction rather than just autistic situational ethics and nihilism is laughable and should be thrown in the same bin. It's the kind of 'gotcha' I would have been proud of when I was 13: 'ha, I can link both sides to the word 'identity'! Checkmate atheists!'

I think Christopher Cantwell is as bold as you can go without being illegal. He literally advocates violence.

Him, Amazing Athiest, and Amos Yee are meme-tier YouTube "philosophers".

Although I did like his points on Brexit and its aftermath, everything else he's produced hasn't been up to par with those videos.

I think he's only doing hangouts right now because of brexit and the aftermath. But I agree, I much prefer the monologue videos.

The monologues are extremely comfy to listen to. I haven't yet found another YouTuber who can make me that comfy while watching them.

I used to like Banana man until he went full Leftist with his support of Bernie Sanders.

Banana man is just a liberal making bank on the right.

Wasn't his whole platform at first just "fuck religion *tips fedura*? Hardly a position unique to either side at this point.

That was his position, but now he's gone full Leftist.

His most recent video on the Nice attacks is extremely fedora Atheist.

strawpoll.me/10761590

Dumbest people:

1.Aboriginals
2.African Blacks

Power gap

3.Pure Native Americans
4.Mulattoes

Power gap

5.South American

6.North Africans
7.Middle-eastern
8.Indian