I have realized that I am a complete loser. I haven't had sex since I was 18 (in late 20's now). I'm poor...

I have realized that I am a complete loser. I haven't had sex since I was 18 (in late 20's now). I'm poor. I have lots of potential but can't seem to do anything.

Other than kill myself what should I do? How do I become a better person?

Attached: dbdb6509-d192-4f6b-bfa4-7990ede08679-1405x2040.jpg (300x436, 23K)

Everything you've been doing, do the opposite.

Quit being a faggot

Dubs
I've tried that and I always just slide back into my old way of doing things.

Then do the opposite of falling into your old ways.

Honestly. I think realising that you're a loser is a good first move in becoming better.
It might sound dumb, but it's similar to how "the first step" in dealing with alcoholism is by admitting that you're an alcoholic.
You pretty much have to accept that you're a loser, and choose to still try and improve and realise that there's kind of nowhere but up to go. Improving will be tough as shit, especially at first, because if you're a "loser", you're not going to have the skills (both job skills and social skills) to actually enjoy doing that shit. But, the more you do it, the better you become, the less scary and/or boring it becomes and you're on your way to actually enjoying life.

You're probably right, the first step is fully admitting it.

Right, and when you actually admit it to yourself, you can be a bit more forgiving to yourself, which is very important, because you tend to fall back into your old habits when you feel like shit, and there are very few things that can so easily make you feel like shit other than that guilty feeling of "I'm failing at everything"

Join the Army.

Carved gnomes

Attached: 20191022_174020(1).jpg (1885x2653, 587K)

What’s the functional difference between you (a person with potential) and someone without potential?

I was able to drag myself out of an alcoholic slump by breaking things into their most minuscule mechanic form. Instead of considering going to work/uni I’d ask myself ‘Can I, get out of bed, grab a towel, get in a warm shower, use body wash, get dressed etc’ until my day was over. Because I had anxiety about tackling a whole day, but felt silly saying ‘no’ to any of the small tasks that made the day up.

I just can't do anything. I can't clean the house, I'm able to get out of bed now but I don't even play guitar anymore or talk to my friends. I get so energized to change but quickly just fall apart again. It's like being stuck in quicksand.

Don’t listen to these mugs user. Never admit you’re a loser.
One of the oldest teachings known to man: The world is mental, you are what you think.

Attached: 059B66B9-ABDE-4571-966F-6EBCD8F0C3AD.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

You have had sex. I too am in my twenties, and have decided to give up. To improve your life, learn a skill or craft which is scarce. To get sex, shower, get a style and join tinder. Even my butt-ugly obese nerd friend can get tinder dates, so you can too.

I feel ya man. There’s no cure-all and rarely a translator cure. Another thing that worked for me was making a list of to-dos each day, but the lost consisted of like 100 things. So impossible to do all but still better to do say 10. Or I used my competitive drive to try get shit done in the span of my favorite song, when the song was over I’d go back to drinking at my PC.

npbp

This is some good advice man. I need to try something or I'm really screwed.

read Dianetics

Slide back out once you in

No qualms my guy. Getting social again is a huge hurdle and I think a sense of pride is important before you go about it willy-nilly. It’s much easier to show/talk to people something you’re proud of. Like even if they’re not compete goals, write down a bunch of tasks that you know would be productive. If you want to practice/play guitar again, try just playing a piece of a song or a set of scales and then be done with it. Try doing just the plates, when it comes to dishes, even one push-up if you want to get fit. People are momentum based and we only do things with think we can do+are worth doing. We also underthink how we’d feel once were in a situation. Once you do one push-up, being down there already might inspire you to do 5. Once you clean just the plates, you may feel like you should do the cups too. When I was a kid I hated showering, but once I was in, I’d never want to leave. I think I may have carried that with me a bunch in terms of things I know I need done, but don’t want to do.

Attached: A5BFD0A8-EE13-49B3-9AB4-6FB718568F82.jpg (720x645, 84K)

>When I was a kid I hated showering, but once I was in, I’d never want to leave
So much this. I thought I was the only one

Imagine being so weak you gave up your mana to some roastie.

Some don’t have to imagine. They’ve acknowledged it and are attempting to move through it. Powerful nothing comment though.