Liverpool vs tottenham

1 - 0

3' M. Salah

Will egyptian borat still be at liverpool next year?

That was well onside lol

are Mo

Karius is the world class goalkeeper Liverpool needed.

kane or salad for golden boot?

obviously Salad

Both benches are so weak. No wonder these teams are so inconsistent. They can't rotate without playing mediocre players.

this thread is moving so fast nobody will notice that im gay.

how do i convice my mum to stop cooking sunday dinner at 17.40 every fuckinh week?

sick of missing 20 mins of the footy every bloody week

>that unsettling Liverpool feel for 25 minutes still where they get absolutely nothing of the ball

fag

i came here for 7-6 vollgasfußball and got this

move out.

For me, it's kale, the GOAT cabbage.

Is it true that in you want to go somewhere in Yurop you have to take a train?

Get a job

If you find out let me know la

just be thankfull you have mum to cook for you faggot.

Get Glenn Murray in the England squad la

You can fly or take a bus too?

Is this the thread? There's about 3 of them

How does your mom cooking make you missing footy?

Reminder that Klopp will never get criticised for this. Despite the fact that he's gone 1-0 up and subsequently parked the bus.

I'll ask her next time we have date night.

But he's so fun and quirky!

>I pretend to have no education at all haha

Say ‘Mum I know I’m a massive disappointment so thanks for support me all of my life’

yeah, you'd need a freight train

fat bastard

>take american train
>fall off a bridge

>deli Ali

Dele Alli is shit

because we eat at the dinner table

>alli

>delel allel

KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE

With our defence? He deserves a medal.

Why are people on Sup Forums so weird?

I get the feeling this board is full of LARPing losers, even moreso than Sup Forums and /fit/

>parking the bus with Liverpool's dogshit defence
He deserves to be praised for his bravery

HAHAHHA DIVING CUNT

>Alli

>Soccer
>"Football"
>The beautiful game

Lol Alli. Last season he would have just taken the shot.

So fucking tired of alli, should have sold him last season

im flying over to spain in a week, cost me 35 pounds there and back
europe>

KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE

No we’ve got these things called legs, not sure if you Fatties have them in USA

Try to appreciate what you have la, not only is football meaningless, it's also mostly boring

absolute cunt

reminder that alli is a young player and not diving is part of his maturing process

KANE!!

Eat later after watching footy. Or bring your plate in front of TV and eat there.

>floppy ali

>"he didn't need to do that"

An English player dives and they talk about the practicality of the dive rather than the total lack of sportsmanship.

Filthy diving nigger

YOU KNOW, DELE IS JUST NOT THAT SORT OF PLAYER

Based not Jewish ref.

WHAT a strike by Harry Kane though.

>divey alli

>Divey Alii

Every fooking game

If he hadn't gone down he would have scored

buy wireless headphones so you can listen to the match while you eat

SALAD SALAD SALAD

>With our defence?

Like he hasn’t had opportunities to strengthen it

KANE

haven't seen Lamela in a long time, what happened?

Please stop posting fake spoilers. It ruins my matchday experience.

Typical young English nigger play, start believing their own hype, buys a camoflaged lamboghini and turns to shit

Salah subbed off when?

>smelly alli
wish poch would put lamela on

R8 my gf

>last name is sanchez
>black
what did they mean by this

>divegrass

10 stone /10

It's the Russians trying to take down the Premier League by bombarding us with fake news

This. Ings when?

>Lamela on for Sanchez
ah yes

poch confirmed for browsing Sup Forums

I don't get this meme at all. Sterling went and bought his mother a house, Alli bought a house for the white family that raised him, are there any examples of young black English players buying something stupid and then becoming shit?

I would

Type 2 diabetes/10

more like 10 stone * 10

>10 stone
at least 15 mate.

perfect weight

pear chan / 10

>10 stone

more like 15

Tf
Tp

Kek

Are Tottenham a big club domestically, or at least in London? (i mean without the foreign bandwagoners that many clubs have)

Perfect for breeding

>we never park the bus la
>Heavy metal football la

Yes

IF YOU'RE SHY, YOU'RE UNIRONICALLY A PIECE OF PUSSY SHIT

diving is okay
using ped are okay
there is nothing wrong with a 0-0 game

They have a huge fanbase yes

Is this shopped? Her face doesn't look fat enough for a body like that.

define big

confident trips

>just european things

Is Delle Alli gay lads?

Why did Jarius kick the ball forward instead of calming the game down a bit?

They can't be this stuoid can't they?