TO NON-AMERICANS

What's your favorite part of American Football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lI5kGyDk3Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favourite part is:

the off season

You’re gonna get nothing but meme responses. The rest of the world was never fortunate enough to be blessed with such an incredible sport

Came here to see this, kek.

Cry me a river - JT

I started watching it just to get along with my brother-in-law and his jock friends.

Now I’m less of a retard and get along better with people in general.

I like it how the more you know about the game and rules the better it gets. You can see what’ll probably happen before the play even starts.

When the game is close, the season is on the line, and there's 5 minutes on the clock

scoring a safety

Singling out one thing as your favourite is casual pleb antics

The part where foreigners get all angry and call it handegg

Ah yes, when baseball starts. Good taste, Texas bro.

The part where amerimutts get angry because rightfully you call it handegg

that one south park episode

The fact that you are supposed to overpower your opponent with mind and brute strength. Everyone has a crucial role to play.

how many hours until the game?

*tips*

the ads

a little less than 6

It's the only game which comes close to war. There is no other game with the same level of strategy. There is none. Guaranteed if you name one i will point out that you actually dont understand what strategy is in the NFL.
There are no games (i.e. single game, single match, etc) in a sport which uses the same number of strategic and tactical decision making, in terms of exploiting weaknesses, confusion, finding matchups, etc.
There is no other game wtih diversity of position like the NFL, at least not this tier of sport.

You can find games with a specific theme better, like violence, or fluidnes, or whatever, but for me, NFL is a war waged on multiple fronts. With only 16 games, everything is important.
There's so much resetting that each play, each half, each game gives you a change to redeem yourself. Each season gives the organization a change to redeem itself to the fans.
There's top-dow organizations like the Cowboys. There coah-centric like pats. There' fan centric like UsGays.

And even after all that, there are so many "Holy shit" moments, in a game or playoffs, good or bad, as to be extremely entertaining.

I donno m8, i can watch soccer, i can enjoy the build-up and the anticipation, but nothing can compare to NFL. I dont mean that it's a 10 and everything is a 2, i mean there is not another game which you can say "these things are equivalent enough as to be comparable" It's too different, NFL is chess, it's war. At best, pitching in MLB (and I assume cricket) is close, but there's just not enough action there. pitching battles are two people trying to pick each other apart. Football is two kingdoms trying to pick each other apart.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand handegg.

Hail Marys

The politics.
I understand that Americans prefer the commercials though.

This. The excrutiatingly slow pace of the game actually becomes a positive when shit is close and the game matters, because the tension has time to build

The part when fellow bongs over here start autistically screeching that the nfl wants to have games played here and potentially have a team here.

Used to be the "National Football League." Now known as "Niggers Faggots and Ladies." The league is too soft and niggers have dumbed the sport down with their low IQ

I honestly got into football to try to be less of an antisocial autist. It kind of works, but I really want to get to the point where I can argue with people about who the best x position is.

The line of scrimmage

the grendeur, but you're ruinining even that with commercials

the madden game

Offseason NFL is pretty great/ March free agency, April draft, even the training camps are full of juicy news developments. More so than other sports

He sounds acutely retarded but he's correct

DRAGONs
underdog stories like tim tebow
games that change direction 3 or 4 times in the final quarter

i like that is wierd to see match with low scores

in the real football is just boring to watch a 90 minutes match just to get 0-0 or 0-1 score

>games that change direction 3 or 4 times in the final quarter
Thank you for realizing this. The last 20 minutes or so of soccer games rarely are played with that scoring pace

Obese people thinking they're athletes. Go fat acceptance!

I like football, I follow every season even when my team sucks ass

Football needs to be fixed, man
The injuries are one thing, but I HATE that every fucking play has to be reviewed by the officiating crew and every catch / miss results in half the team and sideline complaining to the refs
In hockey, the only person who can ask about rule interpretation with refs is the captain, that's how it should be in football too

Also, the out of market games need to be easier to watch, once the directv contract ends nfl needs a subscription service like they have in Europe
And, of course, there should be like 6 groups of color commentators available to listen to. There's no reason these changes shouldn't be made.

it's played at night so it doesn't pollute based euro/sp/

Da court appearances.

the off season

kek beat me to it

youtube.com/watch?v=lI5kGyDk3Ro

Football

The part where Americans kill each other with brain damage so there's one less Amerisubhuman in the world wasting space and oxygen.

The premiers of movie trailers

second post best post.
look at the catalog right now, Sup Forums is gonna be unusable for a week straight.

Will we get a brit thread for this thing

Also how many bongs until it begins

i actually have every madden, fifa and nhl since 97. never played that one. was it good?

/thread

Hey look at me guyse I am le American but hate football wow so cool can i please succ your big euro benises now kthxbye xdddd

Hey look at me guyse I am le American but love niggercrash wow so cool am I fitting in yet?? can i please succ your big nigger benises now Tyshawn?

BASED