My grandfather had anxiety, my father had it, I have it...

My grandfather had anxiety, my father had it, I have it, my sister has it and now my niece just had her first panic attack and is anxious heaps of the time. Jesus Christ Sup Forums I don't think it's ever going to end. I think my family line is fucked.

Attached: dsm-5-criteria-for-generalized-anxiety-disorder-1393147_v2-902be69757414cc7a517ef3ca9838b59.png (1500x1000, 58K)

>family line fucked over anxiety
totally bud

I don't know about my father and grandfather, but my sister and I both considered offing ourselves when we were kids because of it. If my niece does that it's all ogre. Anxiety sucks ass.

LMAOOOO

Attached: 516b2fe86f6d6b517a590e0b551928df.jpg (320x320, 54K)

It's hilarious! fml

Drugs or therapy. Pick one, or maybe both

Pure CBD helps if you really want to try it. Stay away from the pharmaceutical shit.

Got prescribed Zoloft and Klonopin, works wonders for anxiety. I dont take the klonopin as often (2-3 times a week) even tho it says daily due to tolerance/withdrawal which I hear sucks

Dis a LARP or what ?
Get some real problems

Attached: 1572540814281m.jpg (864x1024, 97K)

My niece is going into therapy soon, I take Zoloft and my sister does drugs and therapy. A therapist once raped me so I'm a little cautious of them myself, but the drugs do help. They stop my boners though. The withdrawl of SSRIs can be really bad user so make sure you taper off the Zoloft if you ever do decide to stop, I forgot to take it when I was younger and I don't even remember what happened after that, but my mum said I looked like I was getting ready to jump off a bridge. I've never taken benzos so idk about withdrawal from that.

Mental health is health user

Why is this surprising you? All humans feel anxiety, the odds are stacked against you. Personality traits can be inherited. You live in 2019 where anxiety is rampant and above all else you're feeding it by writing this thread.

Don't feed that wolf.

Or, tell you what I do. I just stop it. I flick the switch and decide not to let it consume and dictate my life. It's an amazing and empowering feeling when you realise that all the medicine, CBT, hypnotherapist, homeopathy, meditation and yoga methods are all BULLSHIT and you can just TURN IT OFF ON COMMAND at will.

Try it. Don't overcomplicate it, because that's what it wants you to do. Draw the line now, OP. You're in big shoes.

Okay user I'm gonna try it. Wish me luck.

>anxiety begone!
>anxiety begone!
>anxiety begone!

Oh shit I'm sorry for mocking you dude.

>A therapist once raped me
Fucking hell, can't trust anyone these days.

I don't know what to tell you. I have social anxiety but the CBD I take (using a vape pen) helps me a lot and it's non-addictive. I've never been on prescription drugs and I don't plan on trying any of them.

I've also started adopting the mentality of not giving a fuck. Sounds weird, but I constantly remind myself in public that I really don't care about anyone else or what they think of me and it kinda helps. Try developing a mindset that only you matter, but keep in mind that this doesn't mean you should be an asshole. When you're in public just focus on what you need to get done.

Murder suicide

Nice genes loser

Attached: 1566318998879.jpg (305x301, 10K)

Its all about mental strength get some and have a healthy mindset thats all you only have worrisome pussys in your family .
I live with a deep depression since I was 13 and I wouldn't complain about it like you faggot.

Don't have children and help the human race with voluntary eugenics.

Eh I've had probably a dozen different therapists and only one raped me so the odds are pretty good. Still sucks though. Of the 4 tennis coaches I had growing up, 2 of them are in prison for being pedophiles and rapists so the odds are way worse there. Maybe I can try CBD. I definitely need to work on not giving a fuck. I was walking past some kids the other day that were maybe 10 years old, and I caught myself worrying what they thought about me lol. When I worry about what someone I need actually approval from thinks about me I can justify it somewhat in my head, but I don't give a shit what some random kids think, still I worry about it.

I love my sister and niece I could never hurt them. And I would never hurt myself either.

I can't have children so you don't have to worry about me.

i get it. i have that, on top of crippling asthma. solution? more stimulants and steroids! lets get to the point where you have so much energy and nerves that moving is a chore. i've become the anxiety. all the bad things will happen. everyone hate us. there is no hope. time passes. life is fleeting. it's all for naught- donuts. DONUTS! D-O-N-U-T-S!

I sit back with my glass of wine, and listen to how glenn gould hammers out counterpoint, full and yet devoid of passion, as nothing more than an exercise for him. I take another puff of albuterol. I think, "isn't this nice?"

kek