Anyone here watch rick and morty? It's a cartoon but made for inteligent adults

Anyone here watch rick and morty? It's a cartoon but made for inteligent adults.

I watch Rick and Morty and laugh just like in the redditor chortles pasta

does that make me reddit?

Hella fucking epic

I like it. I don't get the "it's a reddit show" thing. people here like it, so do people who go to reddit, no doubt. Are doctor who and game of thrones reddit shows, even though they have constant generals here and dedicated boards there?

It's probably false flagging. All of these threads are just discussing if it's reddit or not. people dont actually discuss the show itself here. That's for Sup Forums

>filter the word reddit on Sup Forums
>entire board disappears

top fucking jej

No shit. I just do it for some cheap (You)'s. I don't think there are people who actually use reddit as an adverb.

>people here like it

Every time R&M comes up here 1 person will defend it and 10 other people will call him a retard and tell him to fuck off to reddit.

I've yet to see a single person actually post a thoughtful post detailing why it's "good".

Why should I? I don't give a fuck if you like it or not, you faggot

I just want to discuss it with other people and redditors are too memey for me

>inb4

Go on Sup Forums. Even Rick and Morty fans such as myself know that it's just for shitposting fun. You actually think Sup Forums doesn't like Rick and Morty? kek

>someone says this show is far from reddit
>ask him to explain
>he says "you say why it is reddit first"
>point out how he's the one with the first opinion and should say why
>he stops posting

They're all idiots apparently

I just call it Reddit to trigger people. I don't actually watch the show or go to Reddit so I don't know.

>Post why it's good
>Uh uh uh uh go on Sup Forums I don't have to explain shit!

That's what I thought

>Proving my point

You guys are genuinely brain damaged.

>tell me why a show is good
>I don't want to go somewhere else faggot
>that's what I thought!

>all this deflection

Sad!

If you like Rick and MORTY you're Reddit. If you don't like Rick and MORTY you are a redditor trying to fit in, which is even scummier

Sup Forums overwhelmingly supports Rick and Morty. You've just been seeing the wrong threads so your perspective is skewed.

If you like Rick and MORTY you are a redditor. If you dislike Rick and MORTY you are a redditor trying to fit in.

If you disagree with my post you're also a redditor. If you agree with my post you're a redditor

What if I watched the show in it's entirety and still thought it was mediocre?

this is reddit, this is memes

>le everything has flaws
>le there's no 10/10 in the world

Fuck off, Reddit.

Here's your (you)

>reddit

>22 matches

Is this Reddit hunt the new McCarthyism?

Nobody cares to convince you otherwise, autistic people are a drag to society and you would be better off dead

Then you're probably too brain damaged for this show, you should go back and watch the only season of MDE world peace for the fifth time.

Guys? I thought there was only one of us, kek

I'll take the bait though

Rick and Morty isn't any different from your meme shows, you faggots. It's got good humor, continuity (not that it needs to), and interesting plots. The """nihilism""" and Rick getting away with all the improvised shit is supposed to be ridiculous. See, while Rick is arrogant and uncaring, he (almost) constantly gets rewarded for it, while the rest of the cast, mainly Morty gets chastised and shit when they show an ounce of concern or empathy.

>Autoerotic Assimilation

I think that's what the episode is called. Summer(Morty's sister), Morty, and Rick go to a planet where there is a collective hivemind (like a being that mind-controls multiple people). Rick catches up with the Hivemind while Summer gets concerned about the "slavery" going on, since the hivemind is controlling everybody. Then, the hivemind loses control and a race war starts. Anyway there's spices of real life character-personality inserts a la Venture Bros throughout all episodes.
>muh deep implications

It's classic stuff with some new twists. The fact that it's a multi-dimensional sci-fi comedy gives it almost limitless material to work with which keeps the show fresh and interesting.

The reason I don't care about telling you any of this is because your butthole is so tight at the mention of reddit that you're already hostile towards the show. I don't care about "winning over" some shitter who cares so much about what a bunch of other faggots think about a show. I like the show, I think it's good, and other people here do too and they don't sperg about it; good enough for me.

but even if you're shitposting, thanks for making me write this post, I have a decent pasta until I find/write a better one

>The reason I don't care about telling you any of this is because your butthole is so tight at the mention of reddit t
why did I kek?

He's not wrong, it's just mediocre. Futurama did it better.

Futurama is overrated, watch it today and most of the jokes will feel flat and boring, you people are just being nostalgic.

I have watched it today. It's by a wide margin the better series. Rick and Morty feels like it tries way too hard.

Who cares which one's better as long as you enjoyed both?

See if we were talking about a shitty movie like the one about the blind ex-military old guy who gets his house broken into by some kids, that's a different story

Really? On the base of what? Your personal tastes?
I like Futurama btw (it's still running on Fox in my country and i watch it regulary), but it's an old show and it's time is past, r&m makes me laugh way more and resonates better with me.

I don't, i just hate the "bruh Futurama is better" meme

>Are doctor who and game of thrones reddit shows?
Yes

I think the first mistake is to assume that the kind of people who use this site are different than the ones who use reddit. As a matter of fact it's in many cases probably literally the same people.

I'll say the same for Tumblr, mostly.

>Sup Forums really wants to like this show but can't because reddit and "normies" got a load of it first, so instead they go to extreme lengths to shit on it
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn