Last night I did a "dubs choose response" thread with this chick I hit it off with a month ago but never did anything...

Last night I did a "dubs choose response" thread with this chick I hit it off with a month ago but never did anything after. One post in particular got a lot of support but it required me waiting a day so we're back in business. Post to this thread if you want me to pick it back up!

Attached: 1572831706380s.jpg (70x124, 2K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 9.19.09 PM.png (774x104, 34K)

Recap of what happened so far

Attached: IMG_0049.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

Attached: IMG_0048.jpg (750x1334, 164K)

Once this thread gets some attention (hopefully from people who were here last night) I'll send the message

.... waiting

in the mean time have monsterchan

Attached: monsterchan.jpg (716x750, 74K)

i laughed.

going for it to get stuff moving

Attached: IMG_0050.jpg (750x1334, 162K)

My god, OP actually delivered

Noice

i try my best to deliver always

Attached: IMG_0051.jpg (750x1334, 169K)

“Because you’re about to give up that coochie”

"We fucking or what?"

C'mon people let's keep this back up

niggers

The acid part was real but I figured the sister part would make you laugh although it's not true. The truth is I just wanted to make you laugh or something because I miss talking to you and it's hard for me to re initiate relationships I have with people.

word

Lemme sniff ya

OP I DIPPED YESTERDAY BUT YOU’RE SO BASED DIDNT THINK YOUD DO IT

Roll

why thank you

Say “ohhh not my sister like my sista. Meant tigger’s sister.” Rolling

Roll

Winner!

Nice.
If dubs, reply with "Because I'm hot?"

OP deliver

Attached: IMG_0052.jpg (750x1334, 170K)

OP dont deny this man

i wish, i'm trying to get laid but i need dubs. honor code dude

I am so sorry for everything. I'm being controlled by rng on a messaging board, and have no way to tell you how I truly feel. So we fucking or what?

I was trying to make you laugh and just dug the hole deeper and deeper, sorry. Look I'm trying to charm you and want to hook up you down or not?

she replied

Attached: IMG_0053.jpg (750x1334, 181K)

Gonna roll for this because you need some good shit to keep it going OP

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Yesss you are back brOP!
You made me laugh so hard yesterday lol

R o l

Winrar!

Holy fuck. Well RIP it was fun anons

fuck why is it always these ones that get dubs

damn it over so soon...

Attached: th (2).jpg (299x168, 8K)

If trips override and post something wholesome

Absolution

OP here, not even gonna bother.. thread over

roll for anything non game ending

op you are hilarious

DUBS. I feel like that cancels it out.

Hiiii nigger how are you?

SO cute. You just showed her how edgy of a teen you are. I'm sure she's impressed.

Ruined it

You need to act completely normal now and hit. Then after you hit turn into a retard again and proceed to rub it i her face that she is an idiot that fucjed you despite the obvious signs. Make it go full circle user. Play the long game for the lols.

Just say nigger266

This is you.

Attached: tumblr_m19pjibGsr1rrgrt9o1_1280.jpg (1200x764, 143K)

I dont know whats more gay. OP for not delivering or you for having this image saved

How about I take you out for dinner my mom will drive us to pizzahut

dubs everywhere

Roll for "WTF some guys stole my phone at a party and literally just got it back, it seems like theyve just been trolling all my contact :S"

or something similar

Your mom

No u

i'm not a pussy retard, the thread would end whether i sent the message or not. shut up you fucking sperg

the fact that she's still actually talking to you is pretty crazy. My guess is she's into you OP.
we might be able to salvage this situation yet.

OK OP here. Next dubs picks the message. Don't want to kill this thread.

Ask her if she wants to touch your wiener

How bored are you that you keep responding to me? This might be easier than I thought. Just admit youd like me to fuck your pussy so hard that you can barely walk from how numb your legs will feel afterwards.

Roll

I’m just not good at talking to women as attractive as yourself so I act a little spastic sometimes. Sorry about the acid last night. If I haven’t totally blown my chances with you — we can get milkshakes and watch pulp fiction on Friday.

rolling for one of these two

Whew close
Roll for this

WINNNNNNNNN

Sum Bitch. I didn’t actually think I would get dubs. Good luck OP.

winrar holy shit

any pics of the girl user?

Good enough. Godspeed with this one OP

Sorry too make it up too you I’ll let my nigger friends fam right through you bby

I vote we omit this dubs.

Ram

This. Post em while we wait

Is it just me or does this thread have crazy numbers of doubles?

"sorry, I'm posting on Sup Forums to see what replies user wants me to send to you. The truth is I'm not really this retarded. I really do like you and Epstein didn't really kill himself."

Kek
Until the next response we must wait.

I am so sorry i was a total nigger to you

Cringe

Attached: 511992DC-B381-40C0-836D-6CF7B249612D.jpg (662x471, 25K)

Seconded. OP I think you can omit anything that's gonna break the convo

we want to keep this going as long as possible. hey, maybe even get OP laid. chances are looking good ;D

Attached: waiting.jpg (500x338, 39K)

saved my ass

Attached: IMG_0054.jpg (750x1334, 216K)

By the way I am the biggest faggot on planet Earth. I don't need to eat or drink, I subsist entirely on semen absorbed through my colon.

yoooo he's doing it wtf, this might actually get him laid

Rolling for this

Keeping bumped waiting for her response

roll

Bump yo

Attached: 1572719858509.png (500x419, 117K)

be right back girl gotta go whip some niggers trying to steal my chicken...

Its funny because it's gay haha xd

she said "buddy"

its fucked

Attached: IMG_0055.jpg (750x1334, 202K)

So are you gonna come choke on my dick or do I have to get one of my nigger servants to do it for me

Come on give it a shot, what's there to lose

oOoOOo im tellin'

to much drugs and alcohol, it was a poor combination. something ill never do again

Okay I’ll leave you alone then . Sorry for acting like a nigger

its pulp fiction tho, and milkshakes, how you gonna that down?

Do you think it’s funny calling me a spastic, you can’t say that too a special person or anyone for that matter

It's just been a while since I've talked to somebody so pretty its all I could think of to make you laugh. Especially since I was fucked up yesterday. But seriously let me make it up to you. We should at least go grab a coffee and if you enjoy my company we can go from there