If you are the kind of person who doesn't tip I either lick your food or touch my balls to your drinks. And yes...

If you are the kind of person who doesn't tip I either lick your food or touch my balls to your drinks. And yes, I can tell as soon as I see you, yes BEFORE the meal is served you're not fooling anyone cheapskate. If you look bad enough you get a little squirt of piss in your beer. I am almost never wrong.
t. service wagie that learned how to cold read people from a guy in vegas

Attached: 1572910984117.jpg (1778x1464, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrwQ9G4epys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll regularly leave no tip if the server has earrings or gauged ears as a male or visible tattoos as a female. Even if the service was great

I actually tip heavily but not because of faggots like you. I wouldn't even eat at a place you serve food, you can't even do your fucking job right moron.

You’re an asswipe op. I look like a homeless person most of the time and always tip well as I appreciate those who serve me. You on the other hand don’t deserve to ever be tipped again.

None of that where I work. Fine dining.

The fact that you do this type of shit based off of appearance alone is exactly why I don’t tip. Fuck you smug entitled assholes. Be comfortable knowing you served me food at 3 dollars an hour chump.

this

Im not going to give money to someone who will just throw it away likely on drugs

if you are the kind of guy that doesn't tip when buying an iphone, a car or a house ima lick your balls

fucking retards

Patrons at the place I work average about $130 per person, including drinks. Before tip.

then basic service usually gets 5 bucks. attentive and good attitude gets 10 and if they act genuine and know how to do their job well then i'll give them a 20.

inb4 euros tell us for the billionth time how tipping isn't common in their fishing village of a "country"

Really rich guys often dress frumpy especially boomers. And cold reading people isn't simple. If you're white and have the indicators your food is fine from me.

Wrong. You don't tip because you are a faggot with no human compassion

Ozfag here, what’s a tip?

Enjoy your piss-beer. I suggest learning to cook.

the thing at the end of your gay lovers dick that you get shoved up your ass

Imagine being a server and convincing yourself you have some kind of super human ability just to brag about it on an anonymous forum.

There are sadder anons than OP, but OP is still just sad.

look at the guy in OP's picture and tell me he isn't your standard issue attention whore

And here we go...

I have no tats no piercings we wear fancy outfits and I spend the money on my wife, kids and 1488 lifestyle.

You picked a job where 90% of your wages come from the expectation that people give a shit about strangers. You definitely deserve to make less than 3 dollars an hour you bum

THEN WHY IS MY FUCKING GLASS EMPTY!

Your food will be OK

Doesn't matter how much you make if you have no ethics, I like places that have a classy enviroment but if I knew gross health violations were occurring there's nothing that would make me eat there.

Checked and enjoy your spitburger

I tip, shit I overtip, whenever eating out. Fuckers never see it coming. Even with the shitty service I tip. Primarily because I feel sad about the situation. I look like a gangbanging piece of shit because I lost my hair and get stereotyped. Still I tip. FUCK YOU!

actually if you look normal and do well you'll often get more than enough in tips. if you don't get tips or get extremely poor tips then theres a certain level of self awareness that needs to be met.

ehhhh unless theyre black.

good thing servers don't cook the food

I'm going to kill Carlos for this. Have a creme brule on the house sir...

nah brah some of the best food you can get overseas is in the filthiest restaurants. Its hard to keep a restaurant clean when theyre slammed for hours on end.

Id rather drink piss, eat buggers, eat shit and suck a dick then to tip lmao.

>berates people for not tipping
>doesn’t consider maybe he provides shit service

Attached: A47248D9-3F35-4052-81B3-02D025048104.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Don’t worry I tip, please don’t enact your wrath on me all mighty server boy

I like you.

I'm not funding your gambling addiction.

ITT: Skinny white guys pretend to be alpha and have never eaten out before in their lives

this is how you get a 20. though i'm pretty sure i can't taste spit in a flaming desert

lol broke faggot is butthurt that people don’t want to give him extra cash to pay for his next horse cock dildo

Attached: D3B05AB9-85B1-4C91-A6F1-8F6288982569.jpg (212x145, 15K)

There's a difference between not keeping a restaurant clean and some guy spitting and shitting in all the food of the people he deems bad.

This.

Servers that complain about their position baffle me. Content Neet’s are more respectable and tolerable than someone retarded as OP

Americans are retarded and entitled as fuck. Waiters make more than doctors and they don't even do shit. How hard is it to take down orders and bring food to the table? You faggots think it's so hard but I don't really blame you since you're all mentally handicapped.

a i guess.

goodbye cockroach, rat and korean immigrant riddled friend. You will be missed

Attached: okinawa-dragon-55539.jpg (1000x750, 129K)

Heyy...he was behind of this...

Attached: 7721570616126230.jpg (1440x1154, 144K)

Joke all you want, bitch. Tipping is being implemented in Australia and within the next 5 years it will be normalised

Time!

Why the fuck should I give extra money to someone who just have to bring a fucking dish to a table? You don't even cook. If you fuck up such a easy thing you not only don't deserve a tip, you also don't deserve the job. "Was the service good?" Yeah faggot you managed to bring the Pepsi and the hamburger I asked to my table. Amazing, congratulations

Shitty bait no you dont pussy

>19:10:25 No.813326569
fuckin A thats pretty fast

What the fuck is 1448 lifestyle?

Try to get a living retard, server jobs often pay the best if you work hard. I make 30k a year as a server because I’m good at what I do. Move out of your parents basement and wake up to the REAL world

I like not tipping waiters and smiling at them as I pay my bill, feeling happy when I see them look angry or sad at me when they get the receipt from the debit machine!!! HAAHHAAHHA!!!!! Waiters get paid $15 a hour in Canada where I live and they want more on top of that!!! LOL>>>???? Only one you should tip is delivery drivers and hairdressers.

Was wondering this as well

maybe you don't get tips because your food tastes like shit because you're a fucking incel

Are you retarded? I bet you think that Circumsized threads won't cause arguments about being mutilated every single time.

You want your glass topped off at all times? Drop a 20 at the beginning of the meal. Then you're guaranteed to get their undivided attention the whole night.

going to assume he either meant 1488 or just another off reference to hitler and the reich

"Boomers" pls go back to redit / reported for underage

I dress nice, go to nice places, and take nice looking people with me. We treat the table with manners. I've taken to leaving the tip like I saw in an old joke somewhere-- I put a nice tip on the table under the condiments as one does. If the server turns out to be a fuckhead, that tip starts to dwindle, and I don't say a damn word about it.

i only do that with dudes or homely females. The last time i did it with a hot female server she unbuttoned her shirt and kept putting her tits in my face. wife wasn't amused

butthurt little euro got his shit called out before he even had a chance to fling it

I’m on the spectrum and if you don’t tip I will literally follow you home and slash your tires. I never make my rent payments on time and you not tipping is enough to put me over

Let's be honest though everyone in this thread would tip as a rule, and the servers wouldn't do anything even if they hadn't. That's how society works.

You're making a big deal out of something that literally never happens.

Tips should be optional, like say if you wanna fuck the waiter etc

I don't eat out often, but I went to a new Italian place last week. Food was mediocre. Service was fast and efficient (annoyed me for some reason, but nothing I could really fault). Paid in cash, they returned my change, 13 cents short. Might have been an honest mistake, or maybe they forgot to bring the change or maybe they pocketed it thinking I wouldn't notice. I ended up leaving 13% - rather less than I would have if the server hadn't cucked me.

OP: plz tell me
>wat do

I'm not going to "non-tip" if the server wasn't a monster, and I don't think making a big stink over 13 cents is really appropriate. I still find it incredibly disrespectful. How would you recommend I deal with this in the future? (other than never going back there because the food was lousy).

I don't live in a AmeriLOL. Never have to worry about retarded staff. Ours here are civilised.

Butthurt uneducated amerifat who has to follow stupid rules or he gets to drink piss. Inb4 you reply

i'll actively try to short change people like you so you literally lose money. go ahead and slash my tires. i have insurance and cameras on my pickup. with luck you'll be forced to pay even more money then i'll just make a deal with your parents to kick you out of the house to avoid the courts.

Haha. I feel win now living in the UK where we actually just pay staff, and most places you dont tip at all.

Aaaaahahahahhahahha YOU MAKE 30k A YEAR AND THINKS THATS A GOOD LIVING AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA user was right.. your an attention whore bum a hahahah 30k beat rights hahahahaha

>this upset
>no need

Attached: 82a.gif (300x167, 458K)

>society
Not here in my country. Here people get offended if you tip, they don't want to be treated like beggars.

I don't tip human filth.
Get a better job if you don't like it.

Attached: youre-a-loser.png (449x569, 221K)

Try me fuck face I’ll destroy you

youtube.com/watch?v=wrwQ9G4epys

and two

oh i bet you will champion wall puncher

Not everyone can make neetbux trumpette

As expected, you replied. You lose, fag.

Trips of truth

>horse cock dildo

Attached: 2022398-horse.jpg (480x345, 33K)

>I deserve money
>I also molest your drink
Fuck you faggot

poor little euro

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

This is why I don't eat food that I or someone I know made. Food service people are the scum of the earth.

holy fucking shit you're one red pilled asshole

Here in freedomland we appreciate a job well done and money gifts are just the mainstream way of showing appreciation. Besides that our restaurant workers don't usually make alot outside tips so it's really community support too.

the funny thing about it?

if the server is a dude with gauged ears or piercings or if the female has visible tattoos? the service is going to suck no exceptions

Garret looks like a fucking faggot.

Not going to lie. This guy does make a point. Scare tactics won’t help. If anything it will make people come less giving you an even smaller window of opportunity for tips in the first place.

I’m gunna chime in real quick. I’ve been cooking for 13 years in many different style restaurants. YOU PIECE OF SHIT FOH WORKERS DONT DESERVE FUCKING TIPS 90% OF THE TIME. A cook/chef is literally doing all the work for you, all you have to do is put a fake smile on bring the cunts their food and ask if they want anything else. Yes cooks make waaaaay more than any FOH member but damn y’all are ignorant as fuck and will always complain no matter what you get. That’s why you’re the lowest paid scum of the restaurant. Now sleep tight knowing a dishwasher makes more money per hour than you

Wya tough boy I’ll fuck you up

I make 200k a year and regularly eat in baggy sweats or what you might call "camp" fashion. You understand alot of wealthy people don't present themselves as wealthy so as not to be targeted by thrives etc fuck your cold reading BS, you probably work at some shit dive bar anyway

>dishwasher makes more money per hour than you
that shits hard work and i'll destroy a fucking plate. I'd rather tip the dish washer and the cook over the server

You’re not convincing anyone on this thread that you could possibly make more than 8/hr you useless trash.

k

This guy gets it too

Sad. Seriously, I will be waiting outside for you. Maybe your body will be found next spring.

>I make 200k a ye..
>on Sup Forums

I’ll go ahead and stop you right there.

I'd never tip because I want you spit in my food or piss in my drink especially if it's a waitress, I get off on that shit if I taste spit or piss or whatever I'm going to jack off to it later, hell one time a waitress spit in my burger and I saw it so I ended up sticking my dick in the burger, you really think your winning here? Only one who is winning is me

I rather write the cook a tip, but I'm pretty sure the floor boys would just steal everything that tries to go through the kitchen doors.

How are tips still a thing? Now you get a little fine print in your bill that says 18% gratuit which means tip in french.