Tfw you're a femanon with amazing tits and vag in a relationship and all you want is to get fucked but your partner...

>tfw you're a femanon with amazing tits and vag in a relationship and all you want is to get fucked but your partner just doesn't have as high as a sex drive as you

>tfw I feel like i'm assaulting them every time I go to touch them

>tfw just want the d more

>tfw sitting there rutting your foot in your computer chair

>tfw partner asks what you want to do tonight and you can't be honest and just say "I want to FUCK YOU" because they know that already and just don't want to, even if you just ride them and do all the work

>please fuck your partners, anons

Attached: cat augh.jpg (351x351, 18K)

Dildo panties are heaven for this. A remote vive might also and an nice dynamic to explore

just fucking cheat. shit is fun

tits or gtfo

Not gonna lie, i wss the dude in a relationship like this and its why it eventually fell apart i couldnt keep up with her, shed wanna fuck in the morning, after she got home from work before bed and often the times between after abouta year i just couldnt do it anymore i was exhausted and the relationship sorta just gradually fell apart

I haven't fucked my gf in two years and she's desperate, blames herself, and its ruined her self confidence to the point she's considering multiple surgeries to fix things that don't need fixing

I kinda have this with my wife, but I'm not afraid of losing her for a couple of reasons.
1) I rescued her from a horrible relationship and have helped her become her own person without me, she chose propose to me after trying to date again and those dates didn't go well because she couldn't trust them.
2) we both match really well beyond the bedroom and in the bedroom. I've lost a fair bit of my sex drive due to stress from a new job, but she's supportive of that.

What's keeping you from fucking? Distance, problems on your end? Not judging, just curious.

Well fuck her man screw nnn

>tfw you didnt show tits and now have to gtfo

Attached: 1560906877934.jpg.jpg (750x739, 81K)

let me at her

Opposite for me. High drive make, low drive female. She knows I want it. Never volunteers it ... Like it's a favor to fuck me. 6,1 in shape, above avg looking, 300k + income... Sucks.

stop dating gandy dancers
easy

Wife and I are the opposite of this and it's frustrating as hell.

Dude I had that too. For 8 years. Mind you the first bit was great but I think it was just to appease me. It wasn’t until months after that I realized how pathetic it was to stay with someone that long that just doesn’t want the same things. Hoping it’ll change.

Same guy. you’ll start to resent her for other trivial things because of the sex and it’ll deteriorate. May as well confront her openly and make an adult decision. Good luck faggot

>amazing tits and vag
Post em, dude.

Attached: 1164130985535.jpg (640x510, 48K)

Don't drive her down that road any further and just fuck her dude. She shouldn't have to feel like she has to change her body just for you when there's plenty more guys out there who will love her the way she is.

Fuck her, user. Otherwise someone else will.

3 kids in the mix so it's not an easy situation. I've brought it up multiple times. Then I just get guilted about the "pressure" I put on her to fuck her husband. She's a housewife... I work from home. She's hot. Just low libido. Great mother and person otherwise.

OP here this is basically what's happening in my relationship

Attached: guess ill die.jpg (401x401, 15K)

dawg what's your fukken problem

Attached: negative thoughts.jpg (720x960, 128K)

check'd but tits or gtfo

Attached: 1374367532824.jpg (634x474, 71K)

You gay or something bro

Im 30 with a gf of 18 and we fuck like rabbits on crack and it blows my mind that some guys dont like fucking.

In the same boat. Shit was good for a while, we had a kid and now there is zero sex. It feels implied that i owe it to her to NOT want sex somehow. Shit sucks. Plus my libido is high af. So this is just killing me internally. Good luck op and everyone else who just wanna fuck :..(

Huh. I was thinking maybe I’d settle down instead of being a loveless manwhore, but maybe not. This thread is depressing. I hope you all can work it out with your significant others. Therapy is expensive but maybe you guys can find a happy middle ground or something. Good luck.