twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363895142375428

Other urls found in this thread:

recrutement.terre.defense.gouv.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=YTV12kZn6Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>france
>uncucked

lol well see

Muhammad may be willing. He is the army now.

>gearing up to be uncucked
>uncucked

Two mutually exclusive things

Nice.
>mfw this helps them push through their new employment policy
>tfw hard reset of French economy
>tfw this saves the France
Seriously, their economy has been teetering on the verge of going full Greece for ages but nigs insisted on being nigs and tried to strike the measures out of parliament every time.

how long before they surrender?

just in time for Germany to create an EU army and take all their soldiers

Not if Le Pen has her way

and she won't

Looks like france is about to let a bunch of terrorists into its reserves.

HOWEVER

wait, I'm 34 yo.
Is there a legitimate way do do that?
Because I will.

I'm not sure, she is doing very well in the polls

For a guy on a nervous breakdown ...

More like gearing up to wage actual Jihad. Who do you think those willing citizens are?

99% of willing are muslim.
kek.

oh la la le faquette armée

People have to realize next general election is their only shot at a Frexit vote.
I think they do, because what happened last time they we consulted.

Like half of France is arab or nigger. At this point its an islamic country

Like the french would willingly volunteer to lose another war

He calls "French patriots" to become army reservists ... and since muslim aren't patriotic, will not happens.
Anyway, fuck Cazeneuve worst minister ever.
Still 7 month with those leftist faggot governement, can"t wait ...

>leaf in charge of calling other countries muslim filled

Only like 10% of the population is Muslim

It will only be training ground for terrorist. When close to 30% of young people in France have a positive view of ISIS, you'll get a shit ton of terrorist in you reserve.
France is fucked. You are fucked.

That's an estimate, they don't actually count that.

>joining the cuck reserve

And frogs will fall for it

kek

>30% of young people

30% of FRENCH MUSLIMS have positive view on ISIS. i know we're on Sup Forums but come on Canada, be serious.

recrutement.terre.defense.gouv.fr/

Do it senpai

>all the mudslimes become reservists and get handed rifles and military training
>whites can't own a gun

>only

You're aware that once 10% of a population holds a belief the chances of that belief spreading become exponent right?

>ONLY 10%
>ONLY

LMAO. europe is fucked. By the way, most newborns are non white. And a large number of young people in France are nonwhite. In 20 years it literally will be an islamic state, maybe something resembling Turkey

>all shitskins enroll
>get military training
>get guns

What can go wrong?

She needs 50%+ in the second round, it's extremely hard.

Not if the people of France start clamping down on it big time

Which army? ISIS?

they only accept young people
most young people in france are muslims
thats why the minister urges them to be reservists

No youre right, ISIS totally won't take advantage of that situation because they weren't invited.

France as we know it is pretty much over

We were looking for a new email provider for our company yesterday and among the 3 we showed to our boss the one we recommended to him the most was french. He didn't even want to think about it "cause France is not safe" and had us go with a Dutch based provider instead (which will cost him almost twice as much)

I FUCKING HATE THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION

100% AT FAULT FOR TODAY'S SJW CANCER

>youtube.com/watch?v=YTV12kZn6Ww

Rick Steves urges tolerance and understanding in regards to the "lone angry man" in Nice, France. "Get to know your neighbors better", "Don't respond with anger" etc. etc.

It doesn't look like that's happening does it.

>most young people in france are muslims

Kek, 1 years ago, I toke all Sup Forums seriously, what was wrong with me?

it's either:
1. an extremely naive way of trying to integrate mudslimes
2. a proper way to train those who may well need to know how to fight as small units if it comes down to it, with all slimes turned away

I think they are closer to marching into the islamic zones and mass killing them than you think

I'm not muslim and I have positive view of isis. they help us western countries to wake up sooner than later. you prefer to be soflty replaced through muslim births?

>10% mussie

Once a country gets to 10% there is no going back.

>We were looking for a new email provider for our company yesterday and among the 3 we showed to our boss the one we recommended to him the most was french. He didn't even want to think about it "cause France is not safe" and had us go with a Dutch based provider instead (which will cost him almost twice as much)

Wow, we're fucked hard ... really make you think ... thanks greece

France is over because some greek guy can't into business?

And Britain is 18% muslim. See Nigel, it's easy to invent fake number huh

>be attacked multiple times by mudslimes
>massacred in downtown paris
>ran over by truck while on the streets
>still not even a hint that french people are beginning to change their attitude towards islam

Yeah no, France is dead, and it has been ever since those idiots let themselves get flooded by their former colonies

I hope they're not thinking of sending these men to the Middle-east again, they need to clean up their own home instead (for example Calais). Meddling with the Middle-east is just gonna continue the same stupid cycle; European men kill and die abroad, while muslims get motivated into carrying out lone wolf attacks against the French civilians.

>still not even a hint that french people are beginning to change their attitude towards islam
>Explosion in popularity of front nationale

One can only hope.

are they going to train a new generation on how to wave the surrender flag?

Nice, more North Africans will be given military training and weapons

There's no racial/religion census in France: those numbers are just polls.

If a nation Is 10 or more there is no going back no matter what country you are

Wew lad

Inb4 army reserves are filled with jihadis

allah vult

That's a pretty flag m8

HAIL NIGEL FARAGE!
HAIL LE PEN!
HAIL JUSSI HALLA-AHO!

Exactly this
>Paid to get trained in using weapons
>???

Literally a no brainer

>trained in weapons
Uh, but wouldn't it just be easier to go to Drivers Ed?

>thinks a sandnigger could stand basic training
You ever seen one hold down a job other than at a corner shop?

Thats a rare flag.

Meant to post just the Kek facw, not implying you're a Mexican f.am

It's okay famm i assumed

>Sup Forums raves about patriotic action and military might
>finally a chance to actually be a part of it
>I won't go, it might be a trap
>this country is lost anyways
>I'm scared

Nice internet patriotism guys

Unless they actually win it means nothing. Lots of people have momentary dislike for islam immediately after an attack, but within a few days or a week they get over it and go back to saying the 'moderate muslim' drivel

>citizens, join the reserves please
>only towelheads and dindus apply
>they're getting ready for the coming race war while Pierre is painting his white flag

They are just gearing up for the new Germa- er EU army.

>implying they arent trying to ship out all willing citizens to the third world with the rest of the french military so muhammeds can have their french bride harems

>20% of the army is muslim

Nice tank attack when?

There are exactly 2 French flags in this thread and they have said nothing of the sort.

>recrutement.terre.defense.gouv.fr/
What's funny is, because I visit military infrastructure every fucking day, I know they're fucking lazy asses.
They leave for dinner at 11:40. End of day at 15:30 on Wednesday.
I mean I'm lazy, but not that much.

I struggle to believe people are genuinely that stupid. People I know IRL certainly aren't.

R A R E

Why isn't France leaving the EU?

were they white by any chance?

Lel, they're going to put you on patrol in front of some mosque because they're afraid the muzzies are gonna get hatecrime'd.

If they were becoming uncucked, they would let civilians bear arms.

rlymksuthnk...

At least 1/3.

>I struggle to believe people are genuinely that stupid. People I know IRL certainly aren't.

>being this stupid

>Being stupid enough to think I would believe some Aussie when what I have seen suggests that isn't the case

Le Pen is only doing well in the first round polls. She will have the majority in the first round for sure but the second round faces the winner with the runner up against one another 1v1. So she needs more than 50% of the population to vote for her instead of a center right party led by someone like Sarkozy. This is after having a center left party in. People will swing to the right but they have to swing hard for Le Pen to get in.

>only

And that doesn't even take into account youth numbers (the important statistic)

The French government will not let it go to vote. Hurray for democracy!

Nothing wil change, Le Pen always knocked out in round 2.

>inb4 thousands of new enrolments every day
>mfw they're all mudslimes

>being this stupid

2/3rds of newborns in Paris are non-French. It's better in the rest of the country, but they're on a demographic ride to hell.

We don't need Lepen and her shitty programs on economy ... i'll be happy if the right party win in 2017, they actually changed and become more uncucked.

Its like in this country really. Cities like London and Birmingham are filled with pakis, but smaller cities like Swansea and Exeter are mostly white british

good goyim, join the army and get sent to north africa to secure jewish financial interests
don't fight back at home though

people like you need to be shot

That's one decision that somebody made that hurts the French economy. Millions make the same decisions every day and it adds up. I myself will bo longer fly into france, even for connecting flights. Neither will my friends or family.