I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend

I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend.

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x1171, 88K)

STOP POSTING ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING CREEP!!!!!!!

Womp.

Janeane in green.

She was so hot in "Girfriends Guide To Divorce".

YOU ARE A PATHETIC FUCKING LITTLE FAGGOT!!!!!I'M MARRIED YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

I DON'T WEAR A FUCKING WIG!!!!!!!

I'd give her tits a honk!

Loved her in "The Matchmaker".

THAT THE CRAZY BITCH RUN ALL UP IN MY HOUSE AND STRAIGHT DOOKIE ERRWHERE. HAD TO RUN HER CRAZY ASS OFF THE GODDAMN FRONT PORCH WITH A MOTHERFUCKIN BROOM AND SHIT. DAMN.

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

Her breath is legendary

Have you smelled it?

Years ago, she gave me a blowjob in an alley outside a theater she was playing in San Francisco.

Sweet.

Can you start my orange?

I like jeanie garflofolo

Great.

I was sexually assaulted by Janeane Garofalo in the early 90's.

I have remained silent since then because I was ashamed, but the power of the brave survivors who have come forward as part of the #MeToo movement have inspired me to report publicly.

In the late summer of 1993, Jeanine drunkenly made several passes at me at a barbecue cookout on a farm in upstate New York. She jacked me off to completion with her right hand in a handicapped porta-potty stall. I tried to tell her to stop but I was afraid. Once I had started cumming it was too late to stop it.

While I allowed her to do so at the time, I realize now that I only let her do it because her fame and power intimidated me. I was scared to say no. As soon as that first drop of seed ejected from my tip I immediately felt violated and regretted the act. Having survived the incident, I have lived with that trauma all these years.

Comment #20

Yeah, she has what dentists call "perio breath".
It smells like rotten food.

Do you know her?

Shit.

No, do you? Got stuck on an elevator with her once in NY 6 years ago. She was talking with two people and it was a packed elevator.
If you've ever smelled perio breath, you know what it is, and it was coming from her. She was on my right, and everytime she spoke I could smell it.
People in their mid thirties and beyond get that shit if they don't go to the dentist or get their gums cleaned.
It smells like a casket.

No I don't. She's a smoker. Where were going?

SHE DIED IN A TRAIN EXPLOSION SIX YEARS AGO!

Smoker breath and perio breath are 2 completely different things. I have friends that smoke and it doesn't smell anything like that. One smells like an ashtray, the other smells like rotting food.
I was in a hotel on my way down from my room to vacation in the city. Why does that matter? Do I need to report where I was going, as part of my experience?

No. Just curious. Nice that you stayed in her building.

How was the hair? Real,wig, weave, hairpeice, extensions?

Lame.

She could use big words to make fun of you and you would never know.

I worked with her. She told me she hated faggots like you OP

Love that song.

Look at those nipples.

Comment #35.

No chance friend...massive lesbian

She's straight.

Three years.

What do you mean?

Bump.

Ben Stiller Show forever.

Hot.

Bump.