£75,000,000 for the cherokee Scott Dann

>£75,000,000 for the cherokee Scott Dann

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qy16e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>£75,000,000 for a tanned Sebastian Coates

>95 trillion zimbabwean dollars for the melanin lite Mamadou Sakho

>100 million for a burnt eric cantona

FUCK OFF JEW CUNT 2 OF THE PENALTIES WERE DIVES YOU FUCKING DOLPHIN ASS TOTTENHAM KILL YOURSELVES YOU KIKES

>£75,000,000 for the white Titus Bramble

>414 million ringgit for a bigger dicked Michael Keane

I am angry. Angry about refs.

he brushed lamelas back with his knee it was a clear dive

WHY WHY WHY, JESUS CHRIST
WHAT AN IDIOT

calm down Goran

>2100 billion VND for a darker Mikael Silvestre

2 penalty for 2 dives

the absolute state of eplel

>Liverpoop fans trying to argue the second one wasn't a pen
The first one wasn't and neither was it a dive since Krashit bum'd him

100% dive

walks like a fucking duckling

he clearly pulls out the mong got in his way with no intent to grab the ball

Scott Dann is actually class you mug

It was offside you fat fucking retard

whenever historic cheats like man u and liverpoop whine about dodgy penalty calls I can't help but smile

>It's not rape if you pull out

Nice one macedonia

He still made contact. Missing the ball and kicking a player it typically a peno.

he didn't miss the ball. you can't run into someone while they are kicking and claim its a foul.

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking to Sky Sports: "It was clear two sides high quality both wanted to win desperately, but the result was massively influenced by linesman decisions. We have to take it, that's how it is."

>Asked if referee Jon Moss had explained the two Tottenham penalty decisions: "Did you ever hear? I am not allowed to go in their room until half an hour after. It was clear offside, unbelievable, I don't know what they were discussing. Yes, Virgil van Dijk touches him, but we all know Lamela wants the touch and we all know they were so hard fouls in the first half and we didn't get any fouls. That was the level for the game today, but then a situation in the last minute like that? Wow. He wanted to be middle of interest and he is."

>klopp saying anything about others being the centre of attention

>macedonia
WE'LL SEE

>he didn't miss the ball
are you blind? he literally throws his knee up in the air nowhere near the ball, making clear contact with lamela

>macedonia

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're reffering to as "macedonia", is in fact "slavic shithole" or as I've recently taken to calling it "slavs plus albanians".

Is this real?

You idiots realise Virgil was the one who cleared the rebound of Harry Kane's first missed penalty from an onrushing Spurs player and thus saved his team a goal anyway?

But only criticise the penalty giveaway of course.

He was brilliant today in fairness, as was the whole defense. He held onto Liverpool's lead.

SEETHING

>but we all know Lamela wants the touch

lewd

Klopp please, you can`t tell the truth about officials.

Yep.

Some more:

>More from Klopp: "We had fantastic moments, we could have defended better, but we created a lot of chances. Big chances to be honest. But can you control the game against Tottenham for 90 minutes? I don't think so, their quality is too high. It's hard to accept all the decisions today."

Pretty sure Lamela shanked it, la'.

more salt huehuehuehue

*gets banned for 3 games for telling the truth*

that was lame la

Kek

HAHAHHAHAAHA

>£75m

when does he get good? we paid £75m for him

>75.000.000 ozymandias for choco caramel Phil Jones

he literally did nothing wrong today
was our best player behind salah

lel

when a team has conceded 2 goals, I wouldn't be listing a defender as players who were good

Unstoppable blooter and a dodgy pen

Can't be helped la

>dodgy pen
I thought it wasn't until I watched it 5 times and seen he catches back of the leg with his boot.
its a pen, but the ref would only know with VAR. looked a certain dive

>959,993,775.28 moroccan dinar for the caramel Gareth McCauley

>Van Dijk did his job in one incident of the match, that negates his braindead last minute challenge that cost us the game la

LMAO

96 million dollars

It's a clear penalty. Van Dijk cost Liverpool AGAIN.

first one was a dive for sure, second was stonewall penalty. van dijk is unlucky and clearly he doesnt mean to foul lamela, but equally clearly he punts lamela instead of the ball

superior Virgil coming through

>does his job

It's called playing well. He saved a goal, he reacted quicker than the Spurs player and nobody else did.

By your definition of doing your job, Messi could score a hat-trick but if he misses the winner he's cost the game because his last three goals were just him "doing his job."

Wait, he didn't give away a last minute penalty?

>we wanted this piece of shit

dodged a fucking bullet the size of my dick

>£75m for the brown Jeremy Mathieu

>van dyke

what did thy mean by that?

looking at the ball all the time, unintentional foul.

I'm not seeing the foul.
He raises his leg, realizes he's not going to win the ball, and stops moving it. Lamela hits him and falls to the floor.

This angle shows the foul.

streamable.com/qy16e

It was actually a brilliant spot from the linesman.

how retarded do you have to be to not realize that's exactly what's in this thread, and what I'm replying to

Why did he kick Lamela?

Lamela was offside though, so not so good from the linesman. That's twice now.