TIL

>Rick from Rick and Morty's catchphrase is wubbalubbadubdub, which translates to 'help me Im in a lot of pain'
Woah. This show is amazing.
Also thinking of pic related for my tat

>some sad excuse for a person got this meme show as a permanent mark on their body

Stop making a million R&M threads! There's tons already!

>This show is amazing.

Yep, that's right fellow 4channer

Pretty fucking epic if you ask me

you have to me 18+ to get a tattoo most places though.

Why is there a surging obsession with this show these last few days? Isn't it just one of those cartoons like south park?

Yeah, it has a lot of depth for a comedy. It mixes the drama and humor really well, probably my favorite show since Breaking Bad.

It's a good show, but getting a tattoo of it is really cringy.

Make sure the eyes have hazy dots as pupils, not whatever this artist dedided

What language is that? Arabic? You have to go back.

Simply epic.

Fellow shitposter 4channer. If they bring that sauce back. Will you try?

Thoughts on my tat?

How the fuck did her middle tattoo lose width?

WUPPA DUB DUB YES!

Gee I wonder if this was paid advertising

>antifa tattoo

>it's a whining about the show we dont watch and the website we dont visit episode
they've been rerunning this one a lot lately

Rotating scapula outwards in the first and inwards in the second
Hard to tell through all the fat though

+1

Did they really make an episode like that? This show is pretty meta

>creators sell their show off to McJew
>redditors now get meme sauce with their happy meal

upvoted

That's the guy from Back to the Future

>no one else has noticed the filename spelt backwords

Dfq with this amount of shilling of this shit?

*BURRRRRRRRRRP*

Major shilling. Notice the OUTRAGEOUSLY clickbaity thread titles. It's not even clever. I figured this out when I realized I was constantly seeing at minimum, 3 R&M threads a day.

A new episode came out on saturday after a year and a half hiatus but retards on the board will scream "shill"

jesus christ

Holy shit fag, take it to Sup Forums. You're not fooling anyone, it's so clearly shilling. Also check em.

Why would someone shill something that isn't airing or in production?

to shitpost. Look at the OP filename, spell it backwards.

I've never been to Sup Forums and nice dubs you fucking faggot, way to prove my point as well
I don't understand what you're getting at

What's new about it? It's a reddit show.

>I don't understand what you're getting at
You seem to think that it isn't shilling because a new episode came out when that's exactly the moment shilling is applied.

>What's new about it? It's a reddit show.
exactly. The OP made the thread to shitpost waiting for you to come in here and moan

Or maybe they're just shitposting because the know it upsets people like you?

Who's upset? I'm here to shitpost.

underrated digits

Sup Forums is basically just so biased that they've convinced themselves R & M is not a legitimately fantastic show since it's become popular, particularly with Reddit. Your average Sup Forums user is addicted to the image of himself as some sort of grand intellectual social outcast. It's by no fault of himself though, its just cause society is too flawed to accept his brilliant mind. He will sit in front of his PC, looking down on the "normies" and praising the niche lesser known shows which appeals to his superior deep intellectual mindset. He's not like Reddit, the masses who rejected him. He's special.

Which is funny, because that's also the reddit mindset

>he says while tears of anger stream down his face as he tells himself he's fighting the good fight against the imaginary shills

Me: 10
Imaginary shills: -3

How'd the shills get into the negatives? Penalties for flagrant fouling or something?

They lost money for bad shilling

no its bender he needs fuel to function.
you know the smartass robot with a little thingy on his head?

no wait its drunkin homer simpson with his catch phrase doh.

Not unless you have a parent or guardian give verbal permission

>how bout dat? :^^^))))

I wonder how much karma they got when they posted it?

4chanian*

This is now a trek tread you're welcome

Jesus Christ that's the most Reddit thing I've heard in a long time

Just

Rick and Morty is a really funny, brilliant show and I really like it. It's my favorite show. Everyone on this board should watch Rick and Morty.

I highly doubt anyone who watches the show actually remembers that sauce or ever had it. And yet now everyone is acting like they always thought it was the greatest thing.

I hope they bring it back and everyone rushes to get it only to discover that it's mediocre.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

This was a valid point & these people don't deserve it